Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-18-2016, 10:03 AM   #4291
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2016, 07:12 AM   #4292
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I wish I had the resources needed to save this one.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5804518567.html
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 01:14 PM   #4293
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I wish I had the resources needed to save this one.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5804518567.html
already deleted, could it have been sold already?

anyway rules:

Old 10-01-2016, 08:43 PM   #4294
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
It sold for 200 bucks about an hour after I posted. It was a stock blue two-tone with a crunched front end. I really hope it gets fixed rather than parted out.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:36 PM   #4295
mathewsr20
Leaky Injector

mathewsr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just sitting in Japland waiting for the next boat to Vancouver. I've owned an s14 k's navan aero, s13 240sx, and an s15 spec r aero. I can easily say this always has been my most sought after s chassis, after going for my first ride in a silvia back when I was 16 and it was of course a 2 tone coupe. Unfortunately the car was in rough shape and my father wouldn't let me take on the project due to space. Fast forward 8 years and here I am, finally getting one before they disappear. 1993, fully loaded, club k's super hicas, 100% stock (minus the bride euro 2 and work wheels).

NS170867-5.jpg

NS170867-6.jpg

NS170867-11.jpg

NS170867-14.jpg

NS170867-17.jpg

NS170867-21.jpg
mathewsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:43 PM   #4296
TheNigguh_Danny
Leaky Injector

TheNigguh_Danny is an unknown quantity at this point
Woooooooow ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheNigguh_Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 01:29 AM   #4297
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://fargo.craigslist.org/cto/5875088713.html

Someone save this thing.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:24 PM   #4298
spray2020
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
spray2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyone looking for a original silver green metallic two tone (seafoam green ?)

In SoCal they never come up for sale, let alone in a manual trans.

This one needs some paint and some love, but it is indeed original and legit in my opinion. Clean title, original single cam and 5 speed.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4935...08957109134638

Guys name is Adam and number: 562 646 9608

I would buy it if I didn't have one already.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:38 AM   #4299
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Finally got around to painting mine! Still have a lot of finish work to do but I'm stoked on it so far.

Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:09 AM   #4300
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
I tried, but he said he "got it running, so Im going to keep it"

RIP
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:43 AM   #4301
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
Finally got around to painting mine! Still have a lot of finish work to do but I'm stoked on it so far.

[IMG]http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s532/jfox31/IMG_1108_zpsmv6s4roe.jpg

[IMG]http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s532/jfox31/IMG_1114_zps6sz43jit.jpg
NICE! Leave the windows untinted too! Adds to the car IMHO.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:01 AM   #4302
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
hell yeah! love the period correctness advans and woodgrain wheel. would look even better with some bricks
Old 12-07-2016, 11:03 AM   #4303
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
That car looks great. I'd actually go a step in the other direction. Keep the dual projectors and find a zenki large font SILVIA grille for it.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:36 PM   #4304
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
NICE! Leave the windows untinted too! Adds to the car IMHO.
I agree, I've never been too keen on tint so they'll stay untinted for sure. I am looking to scoop some JDM rain visors for it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
hell yeah! love the period correctness advans and woodgrain wheel. would look even better with some bricks
Thanks! I actually have a set of bricks on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
That car looks great. I'd actually go a step in the other direction. Keep the dual projectors and find a zenki large font SILVIA grille for it.
Thanks! I like the duals but I've always been a fan of bricks so I'm going to give them a go. I'm holding onto the duals so I can change things up from time to time though.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:23 PM   #4305
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^ looks really good man!!

Are the skirts and valances OEM or reps? Looks like fitment wise they could use some adjustments, otherwise well done sir!!!
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:57 PM   #4306
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
^ looks really good man!!

Are the skirts and valances OEM or reps? Looks like fitment wise they could use some adjustments, otherwise well done sir!!!
Thanks! Everything is just loosely fit in the picture but the skirts and valances are dorki dori reps. The skirts are actually decent, they're a bit off as is typical with frp parts but not enough to where I won't be able to get them sorted. The valances on the other hand fit like shit, I should be able to make them look decent but I'll probably end up scooping a OEM set in the near future.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #4307
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Just put on the OEM S13 Silvia rain visors (again), spray tinted them black instead of the ugly faded purple color.

Next up, OEM Silvia skirts and valances.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:07 PM   #4308
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

advans
Fuck yeah put Advans on everything.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 04:07 PM   #4309
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
I don't get why people make such a big deal about bricks

don't get me wrong they look great but so do duals when cleaned properly and have the fogs wired up.
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 04:40 PM   #4310
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Pfft, triple projector is best projector.

Bricks are freakin base model lights that yall have talked up into being supposedly better.

projectors project their divine light accurately into the hearts of man, like a precise swiss watch. bricks throw light around like an untrained security guard, they don't even have projector in the name, their effective range is probably like 3 inches.

kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:22 PM   #4311
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
I don't get why people make such a big deal about bricks

don't get me wrong they look great but so do duals when cleaned properly and have the fogs wired up.
I think its just a matter of personal taste. I've always preferred the bricks but probably wouldn't be changing them if my duals were in better shape. Its hard to adjust them with broken tabs and missing hardware. The duals def win for looks at night though, I'm sure I'll miss the yellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Pfft, triple projector is best projector.

Bricks are freakin base model lights that yall have talked up into being supposedly better.

projectors project their divine light accurately into the hearts of man, like a precise swiss watch. bricks throw light around like an untrained security guard, they don't even have projector in the name, their effective range is probably like 3 inches.

You would think the projectors would be worlds better but I've owned all 3 types at one time or another and can honestly say that the output on all of the Silvia lights is horrid. Your going to be basically blind at night with any of them so pick your favorite and pray nothing jumps out in front you.

Sidenote: Anyone else remember when tipple projectors were all the rage and bricks could be had for next to nothing?
Old 12-08-2016, 08:48 PM   #4312
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Sidenote: Anyone else remember when tipple projectors were all the rage and bricks could be had for next to nothing?

I do, maybe that's why bricks are the rage now. Everyone grew up seeing trips on every Sil front and wanted bricks instead. Your car looks great btw, I'd be down to check it out sometime.
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:29 PM   #4313
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I wouldn't put trips on my car if you paid me.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:07 AM   #4314
kunihongo
Leaky Injector

kunihongo is an unknown quantity at this point
https://klamath.craigslist.org/cto/5914235105.html

Just found this. Low miles but needs some work. cheap too.
kunihongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:08 AM   #4315
drfftn
Zilvia Member

drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunihongo View Post

Fuck if I were closer it would be mine...
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:23 AM   #4316
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
There's a green two tone for sale in Jersey SR20DET ($13,000). It's on the 240sx Owner's Club on FB.
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 02:49 PM   #4317
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunihongo View Post

good lookin out. just sent the guy a deposit. maybe i won't ruin this one
Old 12-16-2016, 02:22 AM   #4318
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
good lookin out. just sent the guy a deposit. maybe i won't ruin this one
Good ass price for a restoration car!
Old 12-16-2016, 02:26 AM   #4319
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Finally. Fucking. Got one.

It's a 1988 Q's, 6G0, CA18DE, and factory manual. Has around 32,XXXmi (52,XXXkm) and everything works.

Wheels were ordered a month or so ago. Gonna buy some DG-5 coilovers and some arms for proper drop.

Scored an old school HKS header, too. Gotta get a weld repaired. Gonna go through the car in the upcoming week to make sure there aren't any surprises waiting.

Old 12-16-2016, 03:27 AM   #4320
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote