Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Official SoCal Drifters Megathread

Here is the official thread for all the usual small talk and fun trash talk that goes on in each and every Event thread.

You can post pics, videos, or discuss past and upcoming events. People in the area that are interested in jumping into an event, but are unsure of where to get info, can probably find help here.

So.. how does Mark throw up so much smoke with only 5hp? How does Touke Jon spin those 17's with his SOHC?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
sooooo who drifts here? on or off track.

I went drifting (off track) last weekend with some of the guys...just wish i knew more ppl to call...
Old 01-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
sooooo who drifts here? on or off track.

I went drifting (off track) last weekend with some of the guys...just wish i knew more ppl to call...

yehh...it was raining hella hard it was fun!!!

we were there for like 3.5 hours and we drifted so much my car was sputtering in the corners because i was low on gas!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
duude wish i coulda went. Tryna get the feel of it before i get the to the track.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #5
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
mark has a fog machine hooked up in both of his rear wheel wells. that's how, it's simple.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #6
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I don't actually drift, I'm just really good at photoshop.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #7
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I don't drift, the world slides underneath my car.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
mark has a fog machine hooked up in both of his rear wheel wells. that's how, it's simple.

haha....God! Its easy to put down smoke!
Just stop sucking!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
jk
I dont know how i do it.....really i do......but i dont want to say.
Look at my vids....you could hear why =)
Old 01-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #9
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

You have alot of smoke because your post count is 420 lol
Old 01-30-2008, 03:56 PM   #10
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
its that dam drift button...lol
Old 01-30-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Last time I went drifting off track, I hit a curb head on. No more street fun for me.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:24 PM   #12
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Last time I went drifting off track, I hit a curb head on. No more street fun for me.

feb 9th, no excuses.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #13
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i tried drifting but bh made fun of me and flybert pantsed me so i gave it up
Old 01-30-2008, 04:33 PM   #14
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
duude wish i coulda went. Tryna get the feel of it before i get the to the track.
Getting the feel for it....hahaha I think I skipped that step and went straight to the track....I ended up taking out all the cones!!!!!! But I had fun doing it!:
Old 01-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #15
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
So-Cal drifters?

Is there a special club? A membership card?

I haven't seen a whole lot of drifters around so-cal, just on the 110 on ramp, begging for change.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:46 PM   #16
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
drifting is overrated its all about backflips in baja trucks now.. just ask rhys millen..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w69nF1AFnbw[/ame]

Last edited by Grenade180sx; 01-30-2008 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: i fail
Old 01-30-2008, 04:51 PM   #17
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
I remember when I saw you photoshopping it at a drift buffet event when you exploded your nice bumper on a cone....

mmmmmmhmmmmmmm

hahah

-Robby
Old 01-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #18
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
its that dam drift button...lol
haha...dont tell people about my drift button!

Hahahahahaha 420!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #19
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
backflip in a truck!?! WTF was he thinking?!?!?

Drifting is socal? I thought people only drifted in movies. I didn't know it could be done in real life!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #20
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
haha...dont tell people about my drift button!

Hahahahahaha 420!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drift button you say? Funny that you mention that Mark cuz a few of the guys at the last touke event were asking me how do I drift and they said "Oh, you probably have a button you press in your car that makes it instantly drift..."

I thought about it at first and then admitted to having one...... NOT!!!

(*NOTE*- Tired of not being able to drift??? Having problems with that feint-in 2nd gear clutch kick??? For a special low introductory price, you can have your own drift button installed!!!! See blackparade or me.... )

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

Old 01-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #21
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Yea....we will help you out with all of your drift button needs.
Hit first, hit second, hit third...steer in, press the drift button, and there you have it. Perfectly executed drift made possible by the drift button! "Patent pending"
Inquire via pm please
Old 01-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #22
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by silsx13 View Post

(*NOTE*- Tired of not being able to drift??? Having problems with that feint-in 2nd gear clutch kick??? For a special low introductory price, you can have your own drift button installed!!!! See blackparade or me.... )
ALERT!!! ALERT!!! THESE FOOLS ARE SCAMMERS!!! I had no idea how to drift so i promptly purchased one of these from TrollMark and they just sent me some stupid metal cap that goes over the EBrake Button. PUSHING THE BUTTON DOES NOTHING. I still to this day have no idea how to, or even understand the concept of drifting. fucking lowlifes get a real job PFFTTT
Old 01-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #23
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

hahaha....I told you already..ill take you to court if i have to again!!!!!!
You purchased an e-brake drift button, totaly not a real drift button!!!!!!!!
I promise you he sucks cuz he's retarded, both john and i have seen excelent results with the "drift button"!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #24
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
if you were good at photoshop your sig wouldn't look like that!

i'm in an anthropology class right now

sex
Old 01-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Hey smartass i installed it on the radio volume knob like the instructions stated and still NOTHING. I still only have the radio ON/OFF feature, but no drift. screw u guys!!!!! SCAMMERSSSS!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #26
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #27
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Troll Marky poo <3
Old 01-30-2008, 05:25 PM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
What is this a Mark's post whore thread?

with Chuck as his sidekick?

Drifting, please...........

Lame.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #29
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Let me get something straight. it's LeaderTroll Chuck with SidekickTroll Mark. alright Jacky poo? <3
Old 01-30-2008, 05:29 PM   #30
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

fine jack!!!
lets talk about what you want to talk about....
Socal drifters chime in!!!
On track...off track.....whatever...If its off track dont name any exact locations.
Start.
Closed Thread