Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #31
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
so no balcony in august?.....gay i was looking foward to getting some more practice...i dont think im ready for this....or am i?? lol...noobs welcome??
just do it you dont have to link the turns just go out there and have fun
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #32
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Awesome another track day means more photography practice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
Hell YES!!! and i just got approval from my!!! at last i get to make it out of my cage and play again. SNC240SX i wanna try your lines...
You wanna try my lines?? Well ill run one lap for you since thats all the brakes i have enough for.
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:42 PM   #33
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
OH MYLANTA> whos down for tandem?!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #34
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
oh snaps awesome. i'm thurrr

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:37 AM   #35
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Does this mean no Balcony?
Old 07-16-2008, 01:40 AM   #36
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i wanna do this but idk if im ready
Old 07-16-2008, 02:13 AM   #37
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
All Right!!! Htm Is Back!!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:18 AM   #38
powahousealex
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
powahousealex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to powahousealex
hmm ill be down for the grip
powahousealex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:46 AM   #39
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I promise no HDR this time.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:39 AM   #40
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I am ready for this...... count me in....

* INSTRUCTORS WANTED *
I can help instruct if you need it. I don't think there are many hay bales on HTM so you should be good.. I'll be out there anyway if I have any funds or tires left after arizona.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:18 AM   #41
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
yayyy another HTM event ... but i hate to say that i might have to miss this one cuz i will be visiting family back in jdm land...but i've waited tooo longggg to miss thiss
Old 07-16-2008, 09:09 AM   #42
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillkill View Post
I can help instruct if you need it. I don't think there are many hay bales on HTM so you should be good.. I'll be out there anyway if I have any funds or tires left after arizona.
Sweet, Wait no hay bales? so what will stop me? HAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yayyy another HTM event ... but i hate to say that i might have to miss this one cuz i will be visiting family back in jdm land...but i've waited tooo longggg to miss thiss
Well if you go to JDM land I have a list of things I need, and if you stay for event? I have a list of things that I need done.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #43
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
dont worry, they have some hay bails at htm!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #44
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Sweet, Wait no hay bales? so what will stop me? HAHAHAHA

Well if you go to JDM land I have a list of things I need, and if you stay for event? I have a list of things that I need done.

yeah yeah chuck i have a list also just small things like a long window reverse mirror and shift knobs haha
Old 07-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #45
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
dont worry, they have some hay bails at htm!
Cool, if not I will tandem with you Michael and use your car as a bump stop.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #46
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

HDR is tight what are you talking about
Old 07-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #47
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^HDR photos are to photography, what ricers are to motorsports.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:28 PM   #48
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm all for genuine old-school style photography, but I mean come on, you can't lie.. HDR photographs look so damn bad-ass.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:47 PM   #49
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
fuck yall and yalls amazing west coast events.. while we are stuck in little parking lots on the east coast...
Old 07-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #50
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Makes me want to get off of my lazy ass and fix my car.

Gotta make this.

I need this.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #51
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
jack, you need to be there. we need to have the 626 drift 10 car tandem

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:33 PM   #52
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I'm all for genuine old-school style photography, but I mean come on, you can't lie.. HDR photographs look so damn bad-ass.

Hell yeah they look bad-ass... Genuine shots do come first, but you cant leave out HDR images from todays digital era just as u cant leave out rice from (insert any asian main dish). its just not the same without it...
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #53
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I like HDR while hard parked. OG when moving!!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:36 PM   #54
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
jack, you need to be there. we need to have the 626 drift 10 car tandem
I will try.

Just waiting for a part from flybert.

Then I'm good to go.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #55
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
i wanna do this but idk if im ready
Yes you are, do it!

We have DRIFT WARS going down. nOOb Squad -vs- Almost Pro gheys..oops I meant guys.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #56
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNC240SX View Post
Awesome another track day means more photography practice!!

You wanna try my lines?? Well ill run one lap for you since thats all the brakes i have enough for.

no money left for brakes? lol! at least u have a kick ass camera. Im sure i have a set of 1/2 used brake pads somewhere in my garage.
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #57
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
^HDR photos are to photography, what ricers are to motorsports.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

At least your HDR's are fairly mild and dont have disgusting halos or artifacts.

The problem is 99% of the people doing HDRs are just dicking around and doing it just for the sake of it, the only good HDR's i've seen start out as great images in general.

I've done some HDR/tone mapping myself and quicky lost the taste for it. A great thing to know how to do but has very limited uses.

Kind of lame when instead of comments like "Great shot!" you get "Great post processing!". Not that theres anything wrong with great post processing, but the number of just meaningless photos and lack of focus on the art is dissapointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I will try.

Just waiting for a part from flybert.

Then I'm good to go.
Wow, If you drift I might actually have to go.

Last edited by kdashy; 07-16-2008 at 06:09 PM..
kdashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #58
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chompz
Quote:
sooooo gay. i want in. :ghey:

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:14 PM   #59
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
okay so if my car is done i might come out i knda wanna grip my car and if anyone who is good at grip is wiling to ride along with me and instruct me im more than down to go!!
Old 07-16-2008, 03:26 PM   #60
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
okay so if my car is done i might come out i knda wanna grip my car and if anyone who is good at grip is wiling to ride along with me and instruct me im more than down to go!!
i will i will! hahahaha, im kinda good at grip!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote