Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #271
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom N View Post
Number 1 beach bar in Florida is right here in Venice.
#1 for snowbirds too...

Time to upgrade the paint and primer game?
Old 07-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #272
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
#1 for snowbirds too...

Time to upgrade the paint and primer game?
You aren't kidding about the abundance of Q-tips down here.

Not sure what you mean with the paint and primer game, do elaborate.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #273
Teigen
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Teigen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so, you ever going to have this dynoed?
Old 08-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #274
Mikester
Nissanaholic!

Mikester is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teigen View Post

No- He still has to snap a tranny first~

Old 08-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #275
Teigen
Zilvia Junkie

Usually I'd have to dyno my car to have a map so it is runnable, THEN I can snap a tranny :P
Old 08-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #276
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Usually I'd have to dyno my car to have a map so it is runnable, THEN I can snap a tranny :P
Teigen, judging by the transmission you're using, I don't think you're going to have to worry about snapping a transmission hah. Looks like you took every precaution, just like I did hah
Old 08-04-2013, 02:10 AM   #277
Teigen
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarvin240 View Post
Teigen, judging by the transmission you're using, I don't think you're going to have to worry about snapping a transmission hah. Looks like you took every precaution, just like I did hah

Haha yeah! It's good to be on the safe side, if you get me haha

Jr_ss:

Hope you have this started within the next week
Old 08-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #278
jr_ss
Post Whore!

jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The same could be said for your build sir... However, I'm closer than you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester View Post
No- He still has to snap a tranny first~

Now, now, Mike, I do need a tune prior to attempting to break stuff. Don't be jealous because your shaft was weak... Atleast you were wise and upgraded!

Quote:
Haha yeah! It's good to be on the safe side, if you get me haha

Jr_ss:

Hope you have this started within the next week
I shouldn't have any issues with my transmission for a long time.

And I may not have it started by the end of the week, but I could be pretty damn close.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:11 AM   #279
Mikester
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Don't be jealous because your shaft was weak.
Jesus, you sound like my ex-wife

Old 08-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #280
Teigen
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
The same could be said for your build sir... However, I'm closer than you!

Well lets not talk about my build, I still need a 55000 $ to get it finished a bit the way I want (New GT500 coilovers, Custom quad titan exhaust and Custom cnc suspension) I bought another car (1979 Toyota STarlet Ex Rally Car) and build a ka24de with stock internals for 400whp and fun before the snow is here as I cannot afford to finish my s14 this year

Hope to see your dyno graph and video before the end of august!
Old 08-20-2013, 06:32 PM   #281
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Jesus, you sound like my ex-wife

That's why she's you're ex right... Mike, how's that transmission swap coming?

Quote:
Well lets not talk about my build, I still need a 55000 $ to get it finished a bit the way I want (New GT500 coilovers, Custom quad titan exhaust and Custom cnc suspension) I bought another car (1979 Toyota STarlet Ex Rally Car) and build a ka24de with stock internals for 400whp and fun before the snow is here as I cannot afford to finish my s14 this year

Hope to see your dyno graph and video before the end of august!
Well, that's a shame you can't finish it in a timely manner, but life happens and things tend to come first. Best of luck to you getting it finished though. All too often people start epic builds, get to a point and bail on them, parting them out for everything it was worth.

Turn key won't happen by the end of August, but maybe sometime in Sept.

Update time! I know it's been awhile, but I decided to take a short break from working on the car. It's close, very close, but I needed some time away.

First off, I got around to finishing my power circuit. The starter and alternator are now tied into the battery via a 150amp breaker. The line side of the breaker has my battery power feed connection to the fuse box and the breaker. The other side has my feed/return to the starter/alternator and the supply from the alternator to the fuse box.

Everything, but one thing I have checked out has worked and I'm extremely happy with that. My reverse lights did not light up, but I believe with the ChaseBays harness they get power from somewhere in the harness and I have yet to plug in my ECU and power up, we shall see.

I removed my igniter from the factory bracket and mounted it to the factory ECU bracket. The plugs for the harness are rather short and that alone kept me from mounting it else where. I think it turned out great considering and it is still hidden by the factory kick panel.

To mount it, I sanded down the metal with 400grit paper to remove any surface rust and drilled and tapped the metal to accept the factory bolts. Then I wiped it clean with some grease, tar, silicone remover and applied a thin coat of dielectric grease to help with grounding the igniter.

Results...

Once that was mounted I moved into the cabin. I had to push some of the excess harness back up into the void along with my wiper amp. I connected my ECU to the plugs, hooked up the igniter and bolted it in. I have a lone green wire that needs to be terminated, however I do not know what it's for. I was thinking it is an additional ground, but all the grounds in the harness are black and have ring terminals on them, this one is just a wire. I'll call Will tomorrow and find out what it is exactly for.

I threw the kick panel on just for picture purposes. I need to source another one because I drilled the hole wrong. The hole was drilled so that I can plug my laptop directly in to the ECU without removing the kick panel. I will find a black plug/cap I can push into place so it's not a gapping hole.

The wires on the passenger floor board are my fan signals/grounds from the Haltech and the wiper connection. I ran two separate wires for the fan control, so I can toggle each fan at different temps. I need to source a grommet so I can run the wires through the passenger side of the car behind the fender, I'll probably have to drill a hole .

With the finalization of the ECU mount, the interior is pretty much back together and complete. I need to put some sound deadening on the rear deck to minimize the sound of the fuel pump hum and to help create a "box" for my speakers.

Here's an overall of the interior as it currently sits...

I still have some minor things to do, but the list on my window is very small. I'm excited to get this thing running and romping around the streets. Since I don't need too much in the way of timing adjustments in the off boost section of the map, I'll most likely street tune it around town. I have a local that is more than willing to help in that area though. I need to start nailing down a date for tuning and more importantly a tuner.

Stay tuned more to come and dyno's by years end, hopefully!
Old 08-31-2013, 01:31 PM   #282
Mikester
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Mike, how's that transmission swap coming?
Slow but nicely... Mazworx kit is scheduled to be here Sept 5th, so I hope to have it together & driving by the 8th... Will NOT take her to the strip until she has provided me (us lol) with some numbers- Scout's honor

Quote:
Update time! I know it's been awhile, but I decided to take a short break from working on the car. It's close, very close, but I needed some time away.

My reverse lights did not light up, but I believe with the ChaseBays harness they get power from somewhere in the harness and I have yet to plug in my ECU and power up, we shall see.

I removed my igniter from the factory bracket and mounted it to the factory ECU bracket. The plugs for the harness are rather short and that alone kept me from mounting it else where. I think it turned out great considering and it is still hidden by the factory kick panel.

To mount it, I sanded down the metal with 400grit paper to remove any surface rust and drilled and tapped the metal to accept the factory bolts. Then I wiped it clean with some grease, tar, silicone remover and applied a thin coat of dielectric grease to help with grounding the igniter.

Results...

Once that was mounted I moved into the cabin. I had to push some of the excess harness back up into the void along with my wiper amp. I connected my ECU to the plugs, hooked up the igniter and bolted it in. I have a lone green wire that needs to be terminated, however I do not know what it's for. I was thinking it is an additional ground, but all the grounds in the harness are black and have ring terminals on them, this one is just a wire. I'll call Will tomorrow and find out what it is exactly for.

The wires on the passenger floor board are my fan signals/grounds from the Haltech and the wiper connection. I ran two separate wires for the fan control, so I can toggle each fan at different temps. I need to source a grommet so I can run the wires through the passenger side of the car behind the fender, I'll probably have to drill a hole .

With the finalization of the ECU mount, the interior is pretty much back together and complete. I need to put some sound deadening on the rear deck to minimize the sound of the fuel pump hum and to help create a "box" for my speakers.

Stay tuned more to come and dyno's by years end, hopefully!
I feel ya on taking breaks here & there... Even tho sometimes it's a bit painful trying to figure out where things are etc after putting it away, it ends up being easier attacking it with a fresh mind=)

Silly question: Did you happen to check the reverse lights with the car in neutral? When I swapped from the SR tranny to the CA tranny back in the day, the reverse lights were exactly backwards- just switched the polarity & all was well.

Everything looks AWESOMELY clean, Glenn- exactly as a fun-mobile should! I don't remember- did you elect to keep AC? Figured at 500+hp, it wouldn't kill you in the least to keep the creature comforts lol... and for guys like us- adding weight isn't usually a concern either haha.

I still see some residual corrosion on the riveting & minor spots on that mount... There are clear CPC's on the market that will save you from having to paint it (we use them on aircraft canon plugs & bracketing); but be just as effective in completely stopping the oxidation process... However I'm sure you already have it under control if I know you... Speaking of- good call on the dielectric grease... I had forgotten all about that till reading this update... Need to get me some~

For sound deadening, I used the Summit house brand (hush-mat). It's cheaper than dynamat, but just as effective... Made a really nice difference in making the stereo system sound awesome, as well as made the ride 'feel' much more solid if that makes sense... Depending on how much you need, I may have enough left over if you're interested. I had a grip left over from when I did my hatch area.

All in all, excellent work as usual dude! Sorry I haven't checked in for so long- just now getting caught up with everything in just enough time to start another semester at school, study for the next rank & all the other balls and chains involved with being an adult

Following intently- seriously contemplating a road-trip to Failorida when both our cars are photo-ready!
Old 08-31-2013, 02:05 PM   #283
Teigen
Zilvia Junkie

and hows it going?

seeing the dyno probably could motivate me to do more on mine.
sorry if i forgot by time, but are you planning e85 or gas?
Old 09-01-2013, 12:12 PM   #284
Mikester
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
and hows it going?

Teigen, not sure if that was directed at me or Glenn...

If at me, I hope to have numbers in 2 weeks or less... If Glenn, he will probably find himself sidetracked with another tedious, anal-retentive project that will save him headache down the line

Hopefully he will have numbers soon too- I am dying to see/hear this thing in action!
Old 09-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #285
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Silly question: Did you happen to check the reverse lights with the car in neutral? When I swapped from the SR tranny to the CA tranny back in the day, the reverse lights were exactly backwards- just switched the polarity & all was well.
I did not check when it was in reverse, however I'm not sure how it being in neutral would allow the lights to be on, that would mean the switch is working the opposite way. When in "reverse" the switch should be closed, completing the circuit and allowing the lights to come on.

Quote:
Everything looks AWESOMELY clean, Glenn- exactly as a fun-mobile should! I don't remember- did you elect to keep AC? Figured at 500+hp, it wouldn't kill you in the least to keep the creature comforts lol... and for guys like us- adding weight isn't usually a concern either haha.
I do not have A/C currently installed in the car. I will eventually put it back in, but I need to figure out another way to run my lines and find a condenser that will fit. I'd like to run a Honda condenser, it's half the size of the 240's, but it will allow better air flow to the radiator. I have all the other components though.

Quote:
I still see some residual corrosion on the riveting & minor spots on that mount... There are clear CPC's on the market that will save you from having to paint it (we use them on aircraft canon plugs & bracketing); but be just as effective in completely stopping the oxidation process... However I'm sure you already have it under control if I know you... Speaking of- good call on the dielectric grease... I had forgotten all about that till reading this update... Need to get me some~
That bracket hasn't changed much in the past 3yrs. It's out of sight out of mind and I really didn't think about coating it with anything until you said something. I may pull it back out, but we'll see.

Quote:
For sound deadening, I used the Summit house brand (hush-mat). It's cheaper than dynamat, but just as effective... Made a really nice difference in making the stereo system sound awesome, as well as made the ride 'feel' much more solid if that makes sense... Depending on how much you need, I may have enough left over if you're interested. I had a grip left over from when I did my hatch area.

Following intently- seriously contemplating a road-trip to Failorida when both our cars are photo-ready!
Thanks for the offer, but I bought a bunch of "Second skin" from Toby awhile back that I'm using. I still have quite a bit of that left over as it is. You should make a trip, it would be fun.

Quote:
and hows it going?

Teigen, like we discussed in Mike's thread, I'm having issues with the trigger setup on my car. I think we have it narrowed down. I'll cover it below.

Quote:
Hopefully he will have numbers soon too- I am dying to see/hear this thing in action!
Hopefully we both will have numbers soon....!

So, I ordered a base tune from Steve Shadows on this forum. He is well versed in the Haltech EMS system and I have used him before. Nice guy, eager to help and be part of your build and/or fill your needs. He sent me a few base maps to get the car fired up after a bit of back and forth about the setup and conversations with Haltech.

I was in Chicago the first weekend of the month on a Bachelor party trip, man that was a blast. I'm on my way home from late nights partying and drinking and I get a surprise email from Steve. He emails me a map to try as I'm unloading from the plane in TPA. However, it was already late, so I figured I'd give it a shot the next day.

So, the next day comes around, like a young boy at Christmas time I jump out of bed and hop in the car, laptop in hand, ready to turn the key. I patiently connect to the ECU and upload my map. It only took a whole minute to upload, but it felt like forever. I was stoked and nervous at the same time. I honestly couldn't wait to hear the car cough and come to life, after all it's been 3+ years. So, I turn the key, look over the main setup page to verify everything is good to go. I turn the key and crank and crank and crank and.....

..... crank, but to no avail. No worries, I hop out, check battery voltage, pull a plug to make sure I'm getting fuel and throw a spark plug to verify I'm getting spark. Well, no spark, that's not a good sign. I contact Steve, let him know what's going on and he said he'd get ahold of Haltech and Mazworx to verify our settings are correct, meanwhile I'll check my wiring.

I go over everything in the car, find one miss pinned wire, which was for my CTS/AIT sensor grounds, no big deal. The Haltech has a self diagnostic check, if there is an issue with a sensor, it blinks a code much like the S13 ecu's. I unpinned the wire and put it into it's correct spot, issue solved. However, come to find out, that spot I pulled the miss pinned wire from, is also suppose to have a wire in it. So, I check my Hall sensor wiring. My trigger + and - wires are correct, I then move on to the ground and +12v switched sources. I have the +12v but no ground wire. Hmm, ohm the pins at the connector to the sensor, I have two +12v pins and my trigger wires, no ground. In order to rectify this, I have to pull my entire harness(not just the engine side) and send it back to ChaseBays.

I'm a bit angry right now, considering I sent the instructions for wiring the Hall sensor up with everything they needed to begin with, but I understand things happen. The harness is a beautiful piece of work and everything, including my transactions have been smooth with ChaseBays(unlike some unfortunate folks). I guess I'm just upset that I have to pull it out again, to send back for the 3rd time, especially when I'm so close.

Well, until the harness issue is sorted out the car will sit some more. I was really hoping to beat my buddy in the gentleman's bet we had, looks like he won. I still have a few things I can do, like push the car out and finish the passenger side skirt, but I need to put my fender back on for that and I need my harness installed to do that. FUCK!

I am also in the process of purchasing a boat. It needs a new transom, stringers, and floor. But that's the next project, I hope it turns into something my beautiful girl friend, soon to be fiancé and ultimately my wife and I can enjoy for years to come.

That will be covered in a different build thread. Hmmm, I wonder if they allow boat builds here...
Old 09-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #286
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I am also in the process of purchasing a boat. It needs a new transom, stringers, and floor. But that's the next project, I hope it turns into something my beautiful girl friend, soon to be fiancé and ultimately my wife and I can enjoy for years to come.
Hope you are getting it for free. That will cost as much as the boat is worth. Hell, The transom is usually worth pulling the insurance plug on.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #287
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ugh, that's a real heart breaker... Did you send the harness back already? When will they have it fixed by?
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #288
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Hope you are getting it for free. That will cost as much as the boat is worth. Hell, The transom is usually worth pulling the insurance plug on.
Not for free, but not expensive either. I'll be doing the repairs, along with the help of a friend and his uncle who has built boats in the past. I've got it covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Ugh, that's a real heart breaker... Did you send the harness back already? When will they have it fixed by?
Yeah, it does suck, oh well, I'll get it sorted out. I have not, I just found the wiring issue this evening. I'll be contacting them tomorrow on the issue and ultimately getting it out by weeks end. I'll be out of town on business next week, so I can't do anything then anyway.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #289
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:

That will be covered in a different build thread. Hmmm, I wonder if they allow boat builds here...
know the two happiest days of being a boat owner?
The day you buy it and the day you get rid of it.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #290
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
know the two happiest days of being a boat owner?
The day you buy it and the day you get rid of it.
Have you ever owned a boat?

Please read below...

http://zilvia.net/f/premium-members/...ml#post5384730
Old 09-10-2013, 10:07 PM   #291
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
I was just joking. I spent quite a bit of time in Florida with quite a few people who lived on boats. My aunt and my cousins lived on a boat for a number of years.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2013, 06:21 AM   #292
Tom N
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Tom N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
BOAT= bring on another thousand
They are fun though.

What boat did you get? Ill have to come check it out.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:58 AM   #293
Mikester
Nissanaholic!

Damn dude... I wasn't even halfway through that update and was already thinking how PISSED I would have been after all that work! Always seems to be one step forward, two steps back lol. Your buddy may have won this gentlemen's bet... but I'm pretty sure you'll be the one gloating in the end~

Good luck with the fiance-to-be... I am in the opposite 'boat'... Mine is absolutely beautiful and wonderful... Nevertheless, I am inches away from asking her to move out.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #294
bc.
Zilvia Addict

bc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Have you ever owned a boat?

Please read below...

http://zilvia.net/f/premium-members/...ml#post5384730
cannot read
Old 09-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #295
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc. View Post
cannot read
It's in the premie section.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #296
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i hate boats. mostly because they break all the damn time.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #297
jr_ss
Post Whore!

So, it's been awhile since I've updated this...

As I left off, I sent the harness back to be inspected by ChaseBays. They did not find anything wrong with the harness, in fact the wiring at the Hall sensor was 100% correct. So, when I got the harness back, I expected to have spark and all to be good right? Not so fast. Once I reinstalled the harness, I still had no spark. I called Steve and had him verify all the settings and send me a new map, that still did not change things.

So, I started investigating the problem myself. I called Mazworx for direction, verified the harness from the sensor was correct and again spoke with Will at ChaseBays. He verified that it was and even went as far as stating that he was there when the tech tested and diagnosed the sensor wiring. Poking around the Haltech wiring schematics and knowing what the wiring pins were suppose to be, I did a quick repining of two of the four Hall sensor wires thinking this was the issue. They were the trigger + and home +, which was previously unknown to me. Long story short, they had the home and trigger wires wrong at the ECU plug, which I corrected and then verified I had spark, which I did.

All happy and excited that I had spark, I figured I'd attempted to get the car to fire. Crank, crank, crank and crank... bah! It backfired a few times but would not kick over. Steve thinks the ECU is dumping fuel apon start-up, which I need a special cable for my Wideband to connect to my Haltech for actual O2 readings and data logging.

The harness is on order and should be here this week. I'm so close it hurts to not hear/see this thing running. In the mean time I have been cleaning things up and reinstalling everything that was removed at the beginning of this long endeavor. I honestly cannot wait to be back behind the wheel cruising around town. More to come...

I'll leave these here for now. I have the blue tape to pull off yet, but everything but a fuse is in place. The engine bay is completely finished unless I've overlooked something.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #298
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
wire harness incorrectly put together by chasebays, color me surprised.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #299
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
yeah, a buddy of mine had a similar issue.

i know the feeling about being so close you can taste it, though. its gut wrenching!!

good luck, you'll be there soon enough. grinning from ear to ear, driving over potholes in tampa haha.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:21 AM   #300
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
bay looks amazing, good job!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote