Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 01-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #31
NiGHTS

Trader Rating: (1)
NiGHTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
let me know when the group buy goes thru im in.
NiGHTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 05:20 PM   #32
sleepinsilvia23
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
sleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura aboutsleepinsilvia23 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I mean i cant speak for everybodys interest but personally if you offered some other simple, resonable priced parts like radiator cooling panels or skid plates i would be interested in buying one. Cuz to my knowledge there arent very many companies that offer cheaper ones.

Just more ideas for you guys, and it would also work out well for me cuz in the near future i plan on coming to the shop and gettin an alignment and to hopefully check out the place.
sleepinsilvia23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #33
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks for the Ideas. Def stop by the shop and check it out as well. Always have some cool cars. Are GS400 Race Car and S13 are pretty sweet as well.
S.Milone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #34
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
im interested.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:10 PM   #35
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Like mentioned, Radiator cooling panel and skidplate maybe heat sheilds for the master cylinder, some braces (fender, underbody) wouldn't be a bad idea. Really it depends on how involved you are willing to get with fabricating, the options are limitless if you let them be.

I would be interested in an overflow tank depending on the design.
1992 Talon Tsi - Sold
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #36
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
one thing i would also be interested in is a heat shield for aftermarket manifolds on an SR20. need something to keep that master cylinder from overheating.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:00 AM   #37
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
S14 Aluminum Overflow Tanks??? I have never seen it.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:11 AM   #38
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
I'd say keep it matte, or sandblasted finish

Polished looks a bit tacky (i.e imagine a big huge polished thing in a stock dirty engine bay), unless that's the theme of the engine bay
BINGO! Logan said it best. The sandblasted/unfinished aluminum has a real feel to it. It looks more custom and imo can go with anyone's setup. Let the end user decide whether to powdercoat or polish it. I agree that polished is a little too blingy.

Scott

btw - i need one so you can count me in.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:40 AM   #39
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I've been looking for one so let's get it going. S13 here. Don't want it polished either.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:32 AM   #40
Rnz520
Zilvia Junkie

Rnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Rnz520
If you have a good price I am in.
Rnz520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:35 AM   #41
S14-vietusmc
Zilvia Member

S14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to S14-vietusmc
S14, dont leave us out....
S14-vietusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:48 AM   #42
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Id like to glass bead blast them it will give it a cool look.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:40 AM   #43
lonelydrifter
Zilvia Member

lonelydrifter is making a name for him/her selflonelydrifter is making a name for him/her self
Do It! So I Can Buy One!!
lonelydrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #44
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn@Rttuning View Post
The s13 for sure. If people with s14 are interested enough we will make them one too. We are also tossing the idea around about adding a radiator breathing tank to it as an option.

i'd go for an s14 one but only if it adds capability. the s14 tank doesn't crack so there's really no reason to replace it (except bling factor). if you added a swirl pot that was pre-plumbed and was tucked away with the overflow tank, i'd be down for one.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #45
dropemlow
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (1)
dropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
whats the time fram we are looking at on this? i need to get one in the next month, no later.
dropemlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #46
Joshua_S

Joshua_S is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Joshua_S
i need one like yesterday!
Joshua_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:46 PM   #47
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
count me in!!! i need one badly for s13!! im tired of getting a lot of used shit
thedecapitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #48
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
my plastic overflow tank has some cracks in it at the top so I'm due for a new one... s13.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:31 PM   #49
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i basically need something that fits without having to mod something...

preferably with a glass window on the side to view fluid level...
ive seen the ones with the indicator on the outside like a tube...doesnt look clean to me IMO...but i wont deny it works...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #50
midland300

midland300 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd interested in one for a s13.
midland300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:47 AM   #51
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sounds good guys we are taking everyones replys into account. Thank You
Old 04-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #52
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
any word on these ever being made or not?
Old 04-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #53
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
any word on these ever being made or not?
har har

i wonder about this tooo

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #54
Nerf
Leaky Injector

Nerf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
id be interested in an s14 version with the built in breather but not so much in any others
I'm also very interested in one with a breather. Perhaps if you have access to a powder coating machine, add custom colors (for a few extra $, of couse) as an option. I'll take Yashio Factory pink :P . If the price and product are right, consider me a buyer! Hopefully we'll see a product come out of all this.
Nerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:42 PM   #55
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
I am definately in the market for one. My current autozone one lacks support other than zipties.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:04 AM   #56
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I need one. If you can make one a little cooler than the others out there, im all for it. I have an S13.

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:10 AM   #57
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
i would be down to get one my stock one has been developing a couple of hair line cracks so i'm due for a new one any day now
thanks again
-los
Old 05-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #58
krazydriver
Leaky Injector

krazydriver is making a name for him/her selfkrazydriver is making a name for him/her self
Figured i'd get this back up where everyone could see it.

I'm definitely down for an s13 coolant tank.
was leaning into the engine bay the other day.... got a bit too much weight on mine and cracked mine. Now i've got coolant leaking all over from it.
So an aluminum tank would be great!
krazydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #59
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
im interested in an s14 one
deuceforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:03 AM   #60
mifesto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
any update? i think mine has a tiny leak.
mifesto is offline   Reply With Quote