Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which do you save?
Save the Girl 185 68.77%
Save the Car 84 31.23%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #31
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by suislide91 View Post
ehhh choose the girl, the car is replaceable =D
That's right

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX27 View Post
The car won't polish my knob in appreciation afterwards....
Also true!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade View Post
Girls are replaceable too you know. Save the car.
True but i hate too start over and a few days of rest in a body shop wont hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I change my mind.

Save the girl.

Oops
Softy j/p
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #32
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
save the girl...... the sledge will what, bash the hood or bumper? easy fix..... sledge to the girls face, not so easy fix!
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:31 PM   #33
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
depends what part of the car and how much i care for my gf....
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #34
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Yea i think ill let jack get hit. Sorry babe but my car is better than U!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:41 PM   #35
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
I'd kick him in the balls before the hammer even came down, beat him with it, and steal his money.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:45 AM   #36
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
if you can push the girl outta the way, then push the dude with the hammer. hah. didnt answer the question.

then drive home and
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbump View Post
get your salad tossed that night.
in your unsmashed car
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #37
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
240s are fucking cheap, save girl you're definitely getting ass
Old 07-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #38
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Your gf is in front of your car.

Do you push her out of the way? Or let her get hit to save your car?
who in their right mind thinks of this shit?

id save the girl and constantly remind her of it everyday

and then knock her with my sledgehammer
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #39
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
im sayin save the chick,

let him get a shot at the car,

hit sledge dude with my Louisville,

get him a one nighter, pull a little 1-2 on the insurance company, comeback with a new hood and fresh paint.
sr20boostn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #40
Xcede
Leaky Injector

Xcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enough
why would you and your GF be outside the car while a man comes towards you with a sledge hammer? get inside and do a sick burn out, smile and wave to him, then jet off. =]
Xcede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #41
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
fuck the girl, save my car... she's gonna be fucking my best friend in 3 months if I stay with her...
CAR ALL DAY! fuck the hoes.
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #42
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
It all depends, if the girl is ugly, fuck her save the car.
But if she is fine as hell, just make sure you dont mess up your car that bad.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #43
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
save the car...
ur car doesnt start drama and can still give u pleasure.

gfs are temp cars r forever haha

so glad my lady doesnt go on zilvia she would be pissed!
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:21 PM   #44
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
depends on if my wife is holding my daughter or not... for her health, I hope she's holding jaden at the time, if not, she's taking one for the team.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #45
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Eh, the girl.. My life story.
SR2Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:30 AM   #46
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
who in their right mind thinks of this shit?

id save the girl and constantly remind her of it everyday

and then knock her with my sledgehammer
Because it's a serious philosophical question.

Old 08-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #47
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
You might love your car no matter what but your girl can help you pay for it when that dude fucks it up. She's probably the dumb ass the caused your car to get hit in the first place. Dressing all sexy with her titties out. She needs to start wearing a sweater and a turtle neck shirt. ahahahahaha
Old 08-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #48
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
thats a fucked up choice... But insurance can fix your car, not your girlfriends now bowl shaped head. After you save your girl and take down the punk with the hammer, she's obligated to give you whatever you want.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:34 AM   #49
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adictd2b00st View Post
save the girl...... the sledge will what, bash the hood or bumper? easy fix..... sledge to the girls face, not so easy fix!
of course it is.... just get another girl. i can find another girl, but i can get back the time spent on having to fix my car again.

so for me its an easy choice. save the car!!!!

all u guys that choose otherwise,if ur married i understand, but if ur not than ur just hahaha
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #50
gmarzan
Leaky Injector

gmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of light
If you only have LIABILITY on your car....Then save the car
If you have FULL COVERAGE...Then save the girl
gmarzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #51
lackeydog2

lackeydog2 is an unknown quantity at this point
save the girl dents can be pulled but id whip that mo fos ass lol
lackeydog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #52
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
the girl isnt going to take you home. =)
unless she gives you a piggyback ride.
cARR!!
Old 08-04-2008, 07:59 AM   #53
sweet89s13
Zilvia Member

sweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura aboutsweet89s13 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by suislide91 View Post
ehhh choose the girl, the car is replaceable =D

so is the girl.........
Old 08-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #54
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
I don't have a girlfriend so I choose car.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #55
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
gotta save the girl.. 'cus she pays for part of the car. haha...
iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #56
Shokinem
BANNED

Shokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymore
i would pull out my gun and and shoot him lol
Shokinem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:03 AM   #57
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
SHOOT THE GUY WITH HAMMER IN THE HEAD WITH MY CCW

save em both then bend her over the car..3 way.. car, girl, you.. best sex ever!!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:01 AM   #58
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
I voted save the girl

chances are the one strike he makes is fixable

since a sledge hammer is fairly heavy you should be able to catch him in the chin before the next strike
Old 10-18-2008, 05:07 AM   #59
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
chose the girl , becuase she'll understand that i saved her , and shell fix my car.
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:26 AM   #60
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

Monstorfab is making a name for him/her selfMonstorfab is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Monstorfab
you can always get a new GF
Monstorfab is offline   Reply With Quote