Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
MyNISMO314
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
MyNISMO314 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Unhappy R.I.P Idriz

On January 1st, 2011 one of my best friends passed away. He wasnt in a freak car accident, he didnt drink, he didnt smoke, he was perfectly healthy. At aproximently 9:10am saturday Idriz "Z" Abdagic colapsed in his shower. He was a great person, someone who would never hurt a fly. He was a member(Idriz) on here as well. As a memorial for him we are finishing up his car on what he started and picking it up where he left off. That morning he woke up early to go and buy an engine jack to pull his RB20 out of his car and get the clutch in and his bigger turbo set up on. We will still pull the motor out and put the clutch in but we will leave the motor stock because his father and mother are KEEPING his car. His boss that he worked for a year ago in a body shop has agreed to repaint his whole car and wheels and fix any rust we can find with also some of our help with the body work. The car will be repainted Black again and he wants his wheels Hyper Lime Green like the color of the black coupe that is on here that we all have seen. As our show of LOVE and RESPECT we are NOT crushing his car, we are finishing it for him just the way he would want it.

MyNISMO314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #2
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Damn. That is very sad news. The first of that kind of news of the new year.

Iam glad that you guys are going to finish the car they way he wanted it. A friend of mine passed a few years ago, and we wanted to do the same but his parents sold it.
So good for you on that, I am very sorry for your loss, and if he was that kind of person, I think that it is definatly a shame because the forum and the world could use more people like that.

I do not mean any disrespect but do you know the cause of his death? Or will you? Because just dropping dead for no reason is kinda scary.

Take care, and keep this thread posted with the progress of the car. R.I.P
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Rest in Peace, friend.
You are now in a much better place
Old 01-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #4
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Rest In Peace
Old 01-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
MyNISMO314
BANNED

The main reason why he passed is still unknown as of right now all we know is that he collapsed in the shower...Never had any illnesses never complained about any pains...He was the type of person who could do anything he tried and do it right the first time...Everything i know was mainly learned from him and whenever i didnt know/couldnt fix something he was always there to help me and do it for me...we have all agreed to start any type of work about a month after the funeral because we dont want to disrespect his family and just jump right into it and start work but i will most definitely post out progress pics...his mother and father want to keep the car as a memorial and for whenever they go visit his grave they will drive it...I could have never asked for a better friend, he was supposed to be one of my best men in my wedding one day and spiritually he still will be.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #6
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Sorry for the loss.
Make that car gangster as fuck.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
May he rest in heaven peacefully, looking down at his fellow family and friends missing him. May he see they are doing great deeds in memory of him. If the OP decides to start a fund raiser going I'll be glad to send funds his way.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #8
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow that is sad tho, hope they find the cause.
Im not found of the lime green wheels, but if he was originally planing that.
He worked in a body shop? hmmm.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:26 PM   #9
MyNISMO314
BANNED

thank you Weedm for the kind words and as of right now no fund raiser has been set up...he was an electrician following in his fathers foot steps so he never had money issues...two weeks before he died he bought an 05 lexus is300 the family might be selling that i havent heard if they are keeping that yet but when and if they decide to sell i will post it on here...and yes he worked at a body shop...the wheels are going to be the color he wanted to be i know not everyone has the same taste but that is what he wanted.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #10
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
R.I.P Idriz.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:30 PM   #11
Iron_Zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Iron_Zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Man just makes you wonder when your last day might be.
May he rest in peace..
Iron_Zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #12
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Man that's pretty scary he just passed like that.

R.i.p
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #13
Thug Life
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Thug Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Be thankful for today. RIP. I don't know you, but you deserve the car you always wanted and your friends are very very kind to realize that.
Thug Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #14
wacko2
Zilvia FREAK!

wacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her self
man that sucks... well sorry for ur friend lost....
wacko2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #15
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
r.i.p "Z"...makes me appreciate life just a little more...u never know when ur time is up..didnt know u but i bet ur in a better place...sucks to see u go at such a young age..glad ur friends are finishing ur ride...
Old 01-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #16
JosiahP
Leaky Injector

JosiahP is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JosiahP
R.I.P. Idriz
the world need more people like you OP! great to see that you are going to build the car the way he would have wanted it done!
JosiahP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:17 AM   #17
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
R.I.P. It's crazy how one day you're fine and the next day you might not be... This kind of stuff makes me appreciate life... It's awesome how you guys are finishing his car for him just how he wanted it, I'd do the same for any of my buddies.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:10 AM   #18
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
R.I.P

You will be missed
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:36 AM   #19
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
R.I.P. so sad I feel so bad for his family and friends
Old 01-04-2011, 04:36 AM   #20
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
RIP

Fix it, sell/auction it off and give the money to his parents to help with their expenses. Funerals aint exactly cheap...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:49 AM   #21
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie

doomviillain is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain
Everydays a good day. Why? because we all woke up this morning. This should make us view life as something extremely valuable. But its scary, u never know when its ur time to go. But may Idriz rest in peace.
Your argument is invalid.
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:02 AM   #22
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
RIP

Fix it, sell/auction it off and give the money to his parents to help with their expenses. Funerals aint exactly cheap...
This. It would help his parents and family.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:04 AM   #23
[email protected]
Advertiser

Trader Rating: (87)
Mogli@9KRacing.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mogli@9KRacing.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
RIP

agreed.

sorry for the loss.
Mogli@9KRacing.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:13 AM   #24
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
You never know when your time is up. It's times like this that I can't but help to think of the story of Enoch from the Bible. Sorry for your loss of your friend.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:09 AM   #25
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Wow, very sorry to hear about this. Prayers to his friends and family- awesome of you guys to finish the car for him, OP. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #26
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
R.I.P man =/
i also lost a bestfriend and pretty much a brother over the holidays so i feel they're pain..
MR.RMSCHIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #27
Conte6

Trader Rating: (1)
Conte6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Rest in Peace
Conte6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #28
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Man, I'm sorry for your loss. R.I.P and my prayers to his friends and family Never take life for granted people!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:27 AM   #29
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
damn, that sucks. RIP "Z"

Best of luck getting the car done.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:39 AM   #30
c-los13
Zilvia Junkie

c-los13 is an unknown quantity at this point
yall will be blessed for continuing his work
RIP Z