Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Looks Sketchy

Since a lot of people have had their shit stolen and have some kind of detail about who stole it, what kind of car, drift events that they attended before a car got stolen, etc lets try and put it all together in some organized fashion.

Try to give as much detail as possible like location,date, etc
I dont know if this will work or fail and I'll probably get flamed but it's worth an effort. Post up whatever you think is sketchy. For craigslist/ebay ads, try and put up a picture of the ad instead of just a link since online ads tend to expire and we hate clicking dead links.

Time: March 2012 I dont know the exact date
-Sketchy Black 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima, with 5% tint, Russian looking male, short hair.
-Around 6pm I noticed the car parked out across the street from my house. The house across the street from me has fire damage from a fire 4 years ago, no one has lived there since. I spot him around 6pm, and go to take a shower. At 6:30 I come out and he is still sitting there in his car, no talking on cellphone or nothing. Doesn't seem to be looking for a friends house, doesnt seem to be occupied on his cellphone, just sitting there with his windows open. I call the cops, they arrive and make him leave. Call me paranoid but, what the hell could someone possibly be doing? I watched him leave the street and not stop at anyones house.

Also there is a white honda civic, looks like a 99-2000 model on steelies, drives slowly on my street late at night and doesnt stop at anyones house (Again, I live on a street where you do not need to drive on unless you live here or your visiting a friend. There is no shortcut through my street) I will get a plate # later, Hes a male, on the chubby side mid 20's.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
dude. i think the russian mob has a hit on you. good luck man i wish you the best.
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #3
lude4life13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
lude4life13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This isnt going to work. I live in LA and everywhere I go sketchy people are staring at my car..
lude4life13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:11 AM   #4
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
slydin240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ish looks sketchy.
slydin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #5
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Post pictures
Old 05-07-2012, 04:50 AM   #6
WildAsDaTaliban
Leaky Injector

WildAsDaTaliban is an unknown quantity at this point
i got that kinda shit happen to me a few times too. fucking russian motherfuckas parked in front of my house. i just grabbed my mossberg tactical and set it on my work bench in the garage while i was cleaning my glock. bitches left so quick. lol
WildAsDaTaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
This is when you get alarm with all the trimming and learn to accept the fact, that if you dont have a garage and somebody wants the car bad enough...they'll probably take it one way or another.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #8
Arireese
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
Arireese is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Has the white Beat up S14 driven by your house yet? He keeps driving by and parking at my corner. Sketchy. But he hasnt showed up when my car was parked on the street.
Arireese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #9
Arireese
BANNED

my girlfriends diamond racings were stolen..found them on craigslist under jersey shore and in Parentheses it said North philly..lol..He said he would meet only at the races on friday night and wouldnt give a phone number cause his phone was broken..needless to say, called my dad up had two undercover cops come down to the races, we waited to verify they were her wheels, they made the bust..guy face some decent jail time for this and previous shit he was wanted for or something like that..

Now we are in court with the guy, and he swears up and down their his wheels..showed up at court today with the receipts and he is now pleading guilty. Lol.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #10
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
^^^Holy shit

And I've only seen one white s14 in Philadelphia so far and its a SE zenki. It's a hispanic male and he's got a blacktop sr, last I saw he had the spoiler removed and its sitting on stock se rims, I don't remember if he had tint, if he did it was very light. I know his phone number and where he lives, he seems like a straight up guy but if hes still a problem pm me. I know he drives a 95 ish black civic coupe, hes like 5'7'' and pretty lanky and is a mechanic at some gas station. Ironically he told me he had his civic stolen a few times and isnt a honda douche. I dont know any plate #'s

Does that sound like the guy you're talking about?
Old 05-08-2012, 06:24 AM   #11
Arireese
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
^^^Holy shit

And I've only seen one white s14 in Philadelphia so far and its a SE zenki. It's a hispanic male and he's got a blacktop sr, last I saw he had the spoiler removed and its sitting on stock se rims, I don't remember if he had tint, if he did it was very light. I know his phone number and where he lives, he seems like a straight up guy but if hes still a problem pm me. I know he drives a 95 ish black civic coupe, hes like 5'7'' and pretty lanky and is a mechanic at some gas station. Ironically he told me he had his civic stolen a few times and isnt a honda douche. I dont know any plate #'s

Does that sound like the guy you're talking about?
Yeah you got him dead on..Dual N1 exhaust and bondo 1/4 panel?
Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 AM   #12
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

I dont remember seeing an exhaust but the bondo sounds correct. Let's see if the TomTom still has his address saved
Old 05-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #13
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Has anyone else in the Philadelphia area seen this car?
It's a Dark gray/gray Acura Integra, looks like a 1991 model year on steelies, License plate # HWH 0200. I saw it on my street too many times today, had 3 white males in the car driving up my street continually.

I was washing both my cars and I went inside to get something and came out to see it parked behind my 240 parked outside (my 240 was drying off and I did not want to get the garage wet) and as soon as I approached them they speed off. My neighbors mother was approached by this kid earlier.

Anyone else seen this car or know who it is?

Last edited by collegekid; 05-11-2012 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: racecar
Old 05-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #14
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Set up post and wait for the mofo's. Let em approach the whip then step out with guns in hand, like whaaaaa!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #15
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

I did for a little but then I realized I cant do too much with just a baseball bat, if they have a gun, I'm done for. I guess its time to apply for a license to carry and learn to 360 quickscope

Also AriReese I have his address

Last edited by collegekid; 05-11-2012 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: found iittttt
Old 05-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #16
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Oh god. You would be dead before you even hit 180 trying to do a 360 quick scope kill.

That bullshit only works in COD.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #17
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Haha i Know I was just trying to say I need a gun in a silly way. Plus there is a party a few houses down and cars drive by every 5 minutes to pick up the 8th graders who havent graduated yet but are celebrating it anyway. Seriously, I know you like Jason derulo and his music but why must you scream like he's ass but naked in front of you.

Maybe I'm just getting old -_-