Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #121
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
you know what awesome, me and touge noob s13 have the same sig
2 other guys as well. What does it mean to you? Hey are you Laos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
If you guys are so into drifting, where was everyone 10 years ago?
in Y2k I was drifting. Teaching my self lift-off techniques all alone when no one knew what drifting was but a couple of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
i was 12 years old. where were you? granny shifting, not double clutching like you should in your 98 eclipse?
I was about to say that. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
FACT: Most people don't even know what drifting is.
So true. What does drifting mean to you Zar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion::S14 View Post

When will everyone decide that older BMW's are the new hot shit for drifting, and leave the 240's alone!

- Brian
Heres some friends of mine down in Miami sliding in their E36's

I choose the s-chassis platform after my experiences with other makes/models. With my finances kept for each car, during a 6 month time frame, I compared them all. The S13 platform has the best bang for buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

Sadly, I believe this..............
Leave me alone. I do not chose to associate myself with you. My close friends are Doctors and Lawyers at your age and display the correct level of maturity that I look up to. I will not listen to you.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #122
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My issue with drifting is not with drifting so much as it is with drifters in general.
Start with the ones on teh internets, where nothing anyone does to their car is good enough -- it needs to be lower, scrape shit off of the bottom, etc... the more impractical the better -- even if the car will NEVER see a track. Next come the ones who will catch you out, then follow you to ask you a billion questions, one of which is ALWAYS 'do you drift?' and can't fathom why in the world you don't when you tell them you're just not interested.
Worst of all are the ones who feel some kind of righteous connection as if you are depriving a 240SX of the soul that the god of Drifting designated to it because you just aren't interested in treating it as disposable. "What you mean you don't drift?!!? You need to sell that thing to somebody who will!"
Either those or the ones who lie about how long they HAVE been in the "scene" so as to not be seen as a lesser being by those with "street cred."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
in Y2k I was drifting. Teaching my self lift-off techniques all alone when no one knew what drifting was but a couple of people.
D.O.B. - November 1, 1985...
Yes, we totally believe that someone was letting a 14 year-old learn to drift using their car too.

And I write too!
Old 03-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #123
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Too bad this picture is fake.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #124
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I dont hate drifting, I just hate all the stupid ass ppl that drifting brings around. Im actually planning on putting my s14 up for sale to buy a e36. So I dont get ppl asking me if I drift and where my "secret spots" are every other red light. Then they will just say hey look at that sweet BMW NOT hey look at that super awesome drift car lets go annoy him.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #125
Iron_Zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Iron_Zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
being gay: hideous wheel gaps, v8's, fake parts, going "pro", and ugly cars.

drifting: having fun, looking like a badass, dragging aero on the ground, cool wheels, and the best looking cars.

some people just cannot grasp the concept.

I will fall under being gay :]
Old 03-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #126
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post

D.O.B. - November 1, 1985...
Yes, we totally believe that someone was letting a 14 year-old learn to drift using their car too.
Its at least 15.5 years of age when you do the correct math. Rendering me able to drive Mr. Moderator guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Really? Its Ozzy's picture. Im stumped too then...
Old 03-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #127
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:

No "Race"
.........not a motorsport??

Judges and based on Style and Ability to manuver "said" object with style and technique.........no timer,
totally not a sport........?

If your gonna use a skate pic atleast use someone with steez/style.... Like Sean Malto or Furby
Old 03-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #128
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
being gay: hideous wheel gaps, v8's, fake parts, going "pro", and ugly cars.

drifting: having fun, looking like a badass, dragging aero on the ground, cool wheels, and the best looking cars.

some people just cannot grasp the concept.
and jake stop trying so damn hard....
Old 03-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #129
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Its at least 15.5 when you do the correct math. Rendering me able to drive Mr. Moderator sir.
14, 15... Still stupid to think that anyone would be dumb enough to let an unlicensed driver "learn to drift" using their car, especially alone.
Fuck, I wouldn't let 30 year old seasoned veterans drive my car to the grocery store a quarter mile from my house, let alone a young/dumb/full-of-cum teenager.

And I write too!
Old 03-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #130
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
I dont hate drifting, I just hate all the stupid ass ppl that drifting brings around. Im actually planning on putting my s14 up for sale to buy a e36. So I dont get ppl asking me if I drift and where my "secret spots" are every other red light. Then they will just say hey look at that sweet BMW NOT hey look at that super awesome drift car lets go annoy him.

im in the process of doing this aswell...less hassle the better...this way i dont come out of a shopping center only to see either, 2 guys "cheking out my ride", or note on windshield with a number a money figure telling me "this car deserves to be drifted, give me a call, ill give you X,XXX amount for it" ... really

last thing i need to do is to sell my car to a little douche who will just end up ruining a clean chassis...no thank you...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 03-01-2010, 02:19 PM   #131
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

^gonna have to agree with Phlip even though I am a young dumb teenager.. I don't even let my Dad drive my car, although he never wants to cause he hates the ride and ride height haha
Old 03-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #132
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post

Team Burst cars are so ugly now. Battle scarrrrs.
they always have been.
They are always beat to shit, unless they are fresh out of paint with a new kit on.
And they destroy them quikly.
people only notice when they see an actual picture of what the cars look like on a daily basis and not when they have a article or something.

Quote:
Jesus fucking FAKE !!
your friends?
They should have clued you into the laughing stock that this picture has become around the drift forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93zx View Post
If your gonna use a skate pic atleast use someone with steez/style.... Like Sean Malto or Furby
sorry, havent skated in a long time and just grabbed something off googles front page

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93zx View Post
and jake stop trying so damn hard....
yes

To late, BMW's are now affordable by the masses too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dFKvs_yazoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dFKvs_yazoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #133
Iron_Zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Iron_Zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^ lol young dumb full of cum
Old 03-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #134
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
come out of a shopping center only to see either, 2 guys "cheking out my ride", or note on windshield with a number a money figure telling me "this car deserves to be drifted, give me a call, ill give you X,XXX amount for it" ... really

last thing i need to do is to sell my car to a little douche who will just end up ruining a clean chassis...no thank you...
The above named reasons are why I will NEVER sell my car, period... Even when I get another daily in the not-too-distant future.
No, not even to people I know and trust, because I don't know that they won't sell it... I would rather park it in my driveway and move it once every 2-3 weeks, if at all and turn down a million offers to sell before selling it to some fucking toolkit who will take it rip the underparts off on a median while street drifting one of the office parks over on the west side of town.

And I write too!
Old 03-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #135
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Fuck, I wouldn't let 30 year old seasoned veterans drive my car to the grocery store a quarter mile from my house, let alone a young/dumb/full-of-cum teenager.

omfg...SO SIG WORTHY...

and i agree...none the less getting pu**y was the only thing on my agenda in high school... priorities...

Old 03-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #136
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
14, 15... Still stupid to think that anyone would be dumb enough to let an unlicensed driver "learn to drift" using their car, especially alone.
I had to buy my own car at that age. but.....

EX: Ken Gushi was taught at the age of 13 by his father and entered D1 & FD even before recieving his license. So yes, I TOTALLY believe some one can lend a 14 year old their car to drift with.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #137
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
They should have clued you into the laughing stock that this picture has become around the drift forums.

Show me the forum. Im stumped too.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #138
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

EX: Ken Gushi was taught at the age of 13 by his father and entered D1 & FD even before recieving his license. So yes, I TOTALLY believe some one can lend a 14 year old their car to drift with.
But Ken's dad has been drifting since before he's been alive dumbass.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #139
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Another fact: Most people on here don't really know what a missle car is.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #140
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
The point is "driving at a young age" dumbass.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #141
PNgo12
Zilvia Junkie

PNgo12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

he also got caught by the with his friend while drifting, and i believe he crashed his car too, not the mustang but the 86, but hes super legit
Old 03-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #142
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And I think everyone's point here is that we don't believe you, and we all think you're full of shit.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #143
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNgo12 View Post
he also got caught by the with his friend while drifting, and i believe he crashed his car too, not the mustang but the 86, but hes super legit
Whats the relevancy in that in regards to him being 13 and drifting?

Quote:
And I think everyone's point here is that we don't believe you, and we all think you're full of shit.
Now your stirring trouble....

I think the point is you can't stay on subject.

- but go ahead, YOU show me the points
Old 03-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #144
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
Quote:
i think your also missing the point. Its not the fact that people wont let others drive at a young age, it does happen. The point is that the number of people who do is very small. Why you may ask? Its because most kids at that age are completely immature and have no idea about whats going on. To bring up an example that has so many variables which cannot be replicated is just stupid.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
Old 03-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #145
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
yup yup... i remember meeting him, b4 he started driving that RWD TC

and i remember smoking a cig talking to his pops while he filled his sons old coupe, that mans driving is insane watching it live...

Quote:
pretty much ^

Old 03-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #146
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Fist thing I want you to do Is rip that e-brake
Old 03-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #147
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
Its not the fact that people wont let others drive at a young age, it does happen.
Exactly. It does happen

Quote:

pretty much ^
You think so as well? Explain your reasoning other than following like sheep.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #148
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Drift? Whats drift?
Old 03-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #149
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Hope your not talking about your red car.
Cause you just did your first event.
You see Niekos car, mine, Karls, JXN's black car..........

Quote:
Show me the forum. Im stumped too.
why dont you email "your friends" and ask em.
Its a private forum, no tools allowed.

If you fill out an app for it, i will happily post it.

Quote:
And for that many years of drifting..........
.....you at age 14 or whatever you claimed.........
.............im not sure anyone has seen you actually drift..........

WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!
............what does my sig say?............
.....how long did you just claim you have been drifting ?

Quote:

explain where you lied please?

Quote:
Leave me alone. I do not chose to associate myself with you. My close friends are Doctors and Lawyers at your age and display the correct level of maturity that I look up to. I will not listen to you.
.........You dumb fucking mop.
You are not allowed to associate with me and cry to people for me to leave you alone.
When you stop lying to people on this forum, i will leave you alone.
Or you could just leave the "drift game"

Doctors, Lawyers,...............lmao!!
We all believe that too
Old 03-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #150
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:

You think so as well? Explain your reasoning other than following like sheep.

simple, its you saying it... ive come to the conclusion that when it comes to you and anything associated with you, its automatic diarrhea of the mouth...

you come here to these forums and expect people to believe all the shit u spew, please show me some evidence of you at 14 drifting, a video...something, and i might take back my prior comment, but please, keep your mouth shut if all ur going to do is try to stack a lie over a lie...

so please, keep pissing out of ur ass u call a mouth, were all pretty amused takumi...

Castro - LOL deff not talking about the red one sir, the work in progress is endless...lol...thank god i have the spare fenders...damn haybell actually bent it...lol

talking bout the daily sir

Closed Thread