Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:03 PM   #331
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
this was my dog, pure-bred Chocolate Lab...her name name was Lady Sage, Mocha Chaser (akc registered), but we just called her Sage...pic is of her as a pup, 10 years ago...she passed away today

and this is my moms dog. his name is Bec...he's some sort of Chi-Terrier mix...i think...he's about 6 months old

Old 02-17-2008, 05:05 PM   #332
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
just set up a new freshwater aquarium for my desk, i'll take some pics once it's a bit more populated. right now i've got two rainbow sharks and a peacock eel in it, not sure what else i want. probably a couple frogs, maybe a nice fancy discus, not sure.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #333
n240sxfnatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
getting the last few drops of my milk
n240sxfnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #334
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
thizz face

markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:15 PM   #335
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #336
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie

claymore and snowball
they both died recently
claymore (small brown one) attacked snowball and bit her in the throat which killed snowball :-(
2 days later claymore forgets to chew her seeds and chokes to death
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:25 AM   #337
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
^ Syrian Hamsters are very territorial so your not meant to keep them together. How long did those two live together?

My Hamster (called Capi - my GF named him!):

And my friend's Staffordshire Bull Terrier that I wish was mine:

^ I was holding that rugby ball in the air and she was hanging off it with just her mouth!! Would hate to get bitten by one of these dogs! Despite that, shes the softest dog I've ever met. Doesn't even bark, and is scared of cats! LOL

I really want a Pug as well. Hilarious little dogs!
Old 02-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #338
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
we just got her two days ago she's 7 weeks old and we named her "stussy Q" hehehe

bwwwahahhaaha is she part bengal? if so, you came up! bengals are so rad. they love water, going on walks with a leash (like a dog), playing fetch (like a dog) and climbing. i found my bengal on top of my door. how he got there, i have no clue. haha. he also likes to ride around on my shoulder. get your kitty some leopard stuff. she'll go nuts. like a leopard blanket or something.

your cats so raddd! awesome.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #339
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Id love a Bengal! They're so expensive over here though . And people steal them too
Old 02-20-2008, 01:48 PM   #340
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
my emo cat

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #341
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
here's my aquarium, all the fish are hiding in these pics.

i'm about to replace the plastic plants with live java ferns. just got the driftwood last night, miraculously i had a pot big enough to boil it, and got most of the tannins out.. the water looked a little cloudy last night but it appears the charcoal filter did its job.

currently in the tank:
2 rainbow sharks
1 peacock eel (who is way too big for a 10g tank, probably going to give him to a buddy until i set up my 55g)
2 emerald cories

getting:
2 more emerald cories
2 african dwarf frogs
1 dwarf gourami

should be nice.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #342
90hatchie

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
^ Syrian Hamsters are very territorial so your not meant to keep them together. How long did those two live together?

My Hamster (called Capi - my GF named him!):

^ I was holding that rugby ball in the air and she was hanging off it with just her mouth!! Would hate to get bitten by one of these dogs! Despite that, shes the softest dog I've ever met. Doesn't even bark, and is scared of cats! LOL

I really want a Pug as well. Hilarious little dogs!
they werent syrian
they were teddybear
got em from came cage they were in at petsmart togethor
had em for almost a week and they were awsome
the brown one was like 2 months old
now i refuse to touch my gfs which i have here cuz shes in mexico cuz i think that what ever i touch will die now
Old 02-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #343
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Syrian Hamsters are Teddybear hamsters bro:

http://exoticpets.about.com/od/hamst...syrianhams.htm

They live together in the petshop because they're still young, but they can often be seen fighting even in the store!! Im surprised the people at petsmart didn't tell you to separate them!!
Old 02-20-2008, 04:48 PM   #344
90hatchie

oh ok lol learn something new every day
they said they might fight a little but nothing serious and to seperate them at the first fight
turned out first fight was fatal and i couldnt get to em
i had to dissasemble the cage just to get the dead one out and clean up the blood :-(
Old 02-20-2008, 04:57 PM   #345
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

this is my 9 1/2 week old, red/white welsh pembroke corgi puppy "Zero"
Old 02-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #346
90hatchie

ahhh i want a welsh corgy
Old 02-20-2008, 05:18 PM   #347
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
get one!!

they're very fun and intelligent dogs
Old 02-21-2008, 02:59 AM   #348
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
oh ok lol learn something new every day
they said they might fight a little but nothing serious and to seperate them at the first fight
turned out first fight was fatal and i couldnt get to em
i had to dissasemble the cage just to get the dead one out and clean up the blood :-(
Thats a shame . Live and learn I guess! Don't let that put you off Hamster ownership though; they're hilarious little pets
Old 02-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #349
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Aznpup. Not really asian. Just the most adorable pitbull puppy.

azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:04 AM   #350
scooz14
Leaky Injector

scooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura aboutscooz14 has a spectacular aura about

chanel, roughly 7 yearold doberman lab mix. got her from a shelter, so im not exactly sure, but to me she looks like a doberman, and she def acts like one.

i also have a black cat named puma that is 19years old. she has gone deaf, and no longer grooms herself resulting in crazy matts. we call her rasta kitty, i will try to get some pics. she is still very healthy though.
scooz14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #351
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post

claymore and snowball
they both died recently
claymore (small brown one) attacked snowball and bit her in the throat which killed snowball :-(
2 days later claymore forgets to chew her seeds and chokes to death
I didn't know there was karma for hamsters to. I had a few hamsters when i was little but they died like 3 weeks later.

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #352
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
found some more of my black & white argentine tegu....

BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:48 PM   #353
SilLady

SilLady is making a name for him/her selfSilLady is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosteds13 View Post
Just picked this little guy up Monday from the humane society!
SO. CUTE.
SilLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:12 AM   #354
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection

The hounds.
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #355
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
He is mine in a few weeks: Nile Monitor.

Just a baby. They take a lot of caring for but with enough handling the bond with their partner for life and are ferosciously loyal. People don't think reptile have feelings but they are very loyal creatures. This monitor is to replace my 4.5' long Iguana (standard central american green iguanna breed) who I had for 5 years. One day I left my home which I gave him free reign of cause he was pretty much litter trained to his huge cage and I guess me mom stopped in startled him he attacked her and went to jump up onto the entertainment center missed and broke his neck. I was really upset. When he was around nobody welcome or un welcome could come near me of my GF at the time without running the risk of being tail whipped, clawed or bitten.
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #356
g35paul

g35paul is an unknown quantity at this point

g35paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #357
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
He is mine in a few weeks: Nile Monitor.
I used to have a Savannah. I kinda miss that guy sometimes. He was cool as shit.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #358
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
I used to have a Savannah. I kinda miss that guy sometimes. He was cool as shit.

I have heard savannahs are cool shit. They say they are the best tempermented of the monitor family. I may wimp out and get a savannah cause the nile are well know for never truly taming.
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #359
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Nice Dogs g35Paul. Weimaraners?

My friend has one. Has an amazing temperament!!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #360
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35paul View Post
ha droppin a mad deuce