Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-05-2016, 01:26 PM   #2461
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Yeah, that's a cool part to be at. Shin kicks soo much ass.

I like the animation style changes because it reminds the viewers that, while Ed & All are dealing with some very serious themes, they're still immature 13 & 14 years old. They're kids and unlike the original version, in Brotherhood, they get their asses kicked fairly regularly for playing around in an adult world.

I hate shows where they have middle school/high school kids acting like small adults. Old Gundam Wing comes to mind. Makes my eyes roll so hard...
Old 10-05-2016, 01:29 PM   #2462
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
S So I guess there really was a point to having Black clutch at his chest at multiple times, which didn't have anything to do with being yanked across time... Dude legit has the heart virus and probably doesn't even know it. Is he immortal with the heart virus?!
Holy shit i didnt even notice that. That must mean that The goku that Zamasu took control of was the early post Frieza/Namek Goku and used his knowledge of Present day Goku to progress ahead.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 01:40 PM   #2463
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Holy shit i didnt even notice that. That must mean that The goku that Zamasu took control of was the early post Frieza/Namek Goku and used his knowledge of Present day Goku to progress ahead.
Or maybe that Universe 10 Goku didn't succumb to the heart virus at the same time as Universe 7's. He could have stayed alive with it until present time possibly. Who knows? In either event, he was strong enough the first time he met Trunks to whoomp him even after surviving the Cell Games and Dubura.

I can't remember though - Is it just the Zamasu body that has immortality or is it both Black AND Zamasu? If Black isn't really immortal, exploiting the heart virus may be the key to stopping him.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:45 PM   #2464
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^^^Yeah, that's a cool part to be at. Shin kicks soo much ass.

I like the animation style changes because it reminds the viewers that, while Ed & All are dealing with some very serious themes, they're still immature 13 & 14 years old. They're kids and unlike the original version, in Brotherhood, they get their asses kicked fairly regularly for playing around in an adult world.

I hate shows where they have middle school/high school kids acting like small adults. Old Gundam Wing comes to mind. Makes my eyes roll so hard...
Yeah you got a point on the gundam contrast lol every though its laugable the thought of 13-17 killing and being psychological develop to pilot a massive killing machine but its anime what can ya do.

Strangely I havent found very many animes for the young adults 18+ that are realistic. A good example would be Welcome to the NHK basically for the college student. Tokyo ghoul was sorta similar set where everyones in college vs a show and main characters set in late middle school to highschool.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 02:15 PM   #2465
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Or maybe that Universe 10 Goku didn't succumb to the heart virus at the same time as Universe 7's. He could have stayed alive with it until present time possibly. Who knows? In either event, he was strong enough the first time he met Trunks to whoomp him even after surviving the Cell Games and Dubura.

I can't remember though - Is it just the Zamasu body that has immortality or is it both Black AND Zamasu? If Black isn't really immortal, exploiting the heart virus may be the key to stopping him.
Another good point about him being stronger than Trunks. Trunks is somewhere beyond a ssj 3 at this point if hes able to Get rid of Cell/Androids and Buu.

Im pretty sure its just Zamasu who is immortal.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:25 PM   #2466
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The ost and character development of fmab is amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:11 AM   #2467
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Yeah you got a point on the gundam contrast lol every though its laugable the thought of 13-17 killing and being psychological develop to pilot a massive killing machine but its anime what can ya do.

Strangely I havent found very many animes for the young adults 18+ that are realistic. A good example would be Welcome to the NHK basically for the college student. Tokyo ghoul was sorta similar set where everyones in college vs a show and main characters set in late middle school to highschool.
I loved how Evangelion handled it... or didn't handle it, depending on your point of view. They had middle school kids, with shitloads of developmental and personal issues pilot giant mechas that were really enslaved gods. No wonder everything went to shit in that show and Shinji destroyed humanity. Dumbass Nerv and Seele never thought to put some therapists on staff to just ask if these kids are ok? LOLSMH... Nah, just let 'em live with Misato so all their preteen hormones can fuck them up even more while putting the fate of Earth in their hands. Brilliant.
Quote:
Another good point about him being stronger than Trunks. Trunks is somewhere beyond a ssj 3 at this point if hes able to Get rid of Cell/Androids and Buu.

Im pretty sure its just Zamasu who is immortal.
Pretty sure Trunks is probably a decent SSJ2... Gohan has a shadow of his former self when he fought Dabura and he did ok, I guess. But Trunks never had to fight Buu because he stomped Dabura and Babidi before they gathered enough energy to release Buu. So, no way is Trunks close to SSJ3, IMO. Let's not forget that Goku let him test his strength against SSJ3 and we all know how that went.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsGravy View Post
The ost and character development of fmab is amazing

Bro, yes. Pretty much the only show I can watch like once a year and not be bored... Well, besides Initial D.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #2468
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Bro, yes. Pretty much the only show I can watch like once a year and not be bored... Well, besides Initial D.
I would say try haikyuu if you like char development. It's really good and I was surprised. The op and just the thought of a volleyball anime drove me away at first but after a couple episodes it's amazing and hooks you.

AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 05:47 PM   #2469
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Volleyball? lol... There are few things I'd like to read/see before I get interested in that. Thanks though.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:47 PM   #2470
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsGravy View Post
I would say try haikyuu if you like char development. It's really good and I was surprised. The op and just the thought of a volleyball anime drove me away at first but after a couple episodes it's amazing and hooks you.

interested, is it cute girls playing volleyball?

Last edited by kashira kureijii; 10-07-2016 at 11:25 AM..
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:56 AM   #2471
Joobie610
Leaky Injector

Joobie610 is making a name for him/her selfJoobie610 is making a name for him/her self
Kimi no nawa.

Will be buying the DVD/10.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2016, 09:04 PM   #2472
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Finished brotherhood 7/10, not one of my favorites but its up there. Felt like it was missing something in it, ending didnt really hit me in the face like a lot of other shows.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:21 PM   #2473
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
no good new anime this season so far. but, Udon no Kuni no Kin-iro Kemari and Shuumatsu no Izetta (the last witch) is pretty decent.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:00 PM   #2474
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Toonami is on tonight but need a new series to start up tomorrow.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:09 PM   #2475
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Toonami is on tonight but need a new series to start up tomorrow.
the only thing good about watching toonami/adult swim was the bumps
otherwise tv is for pebs
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:33 PM   #2476
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

I honestly hate tv and just stream stuff online for free.99, tv ads are mind numbing.

Did you see the last thing they posted on facebook awhile ago... God lord did it strike a chord in me. I was heavy into producing but never made anything good, had great sound design in Dnb and chill stuff but im not musical but those bumps gave me real good motivation.

Seeing this brought back vague memories of listening to beats while blume narrates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnOjaAX5adM
Old 10-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #2477
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

This is a huge throwback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4
Old 10-09-2016, 10:06 PM   #2478
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So am I the only one still not getting DB Super's whole time travelling explanation of Black?

Also, did I misunderstand it, or is future Zamasu the only who's immortal, while Black/Zamasu is still mortal?

Lastly, Trunks going Broly mode!!! I wonder what's up with the blue ki.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:09 PM   #2479
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
-past zamasu kills past gowasu.
-past zamasu wished to switch body with goku.
-black aka past zamasu travels to the future zamasu. alternate timelines.
-black kills future gowaso. alt timeline
-future zamasu wishes to be immortal.
-destroys dragon balls
-goes on a god killing rampage.
-goes to kill all humans/humanoids

that whats going on, I think.

so black/zamasu killed zenos? hard to believe.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:22 PM   #2480
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, that clarifies a bit.

I find it hard to believe he'd kill Zenos too. I mean at this point, some ludicrous shit has got to happen to beat these 2 guys.
Old 10-10-2016, 03:41 PM   #2481
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
So am I the only one still not getting DB Super's whole time travelling explanation of Black?

Also, did I misunderstand it, or is future Zamasu the only who's immortal, while Black/Zamasu is still mortal?
No, it was a real clusterfuck.

But BOROSUN's explanation helps a lot. I would just add that, once Past Zamasu killed Gowasu and claimed the Time Ring - It essentially ripped his being out of the time space continuum and allowed him to act outside of it. That way, he could still claim Goku's body and there still be an unchanged future version of himself. Super confusing.

He even pulled current Universe 7 Goku's body out of space time for his use! Dayum! Fuck taking a bet on another Universe's Goku's body - he wanted the one that beat him, the one he saw on Godtube.

Zamasu researched the shit out of Goku! He knew about the Heart Virus and everything. He grabbed the body that's already been cured of it. Good thing it's a kid's show or you could image how much worse it could have been for Chichi and Goten.

But it seems like there were only 2 uses of the Super Dragonballs:
Past Zamasu wished to claim Goku's body
Future Zamasu wished for immortality.

That may be the key. But they need to overpower and kill Black somehow. And hearing that they killed all the other gods makes that seem unlikely. But, seriously though? They're stronger than Beerus, Whis, Zenos and all his guards? I dunno man...
Quote:
Finished brotherhood 7/10, not one of my favorites but its up there. Felt like it was missing something in it, ending didnt really hit me in the face like a lot of other shows.
Hmmm. That's interesting. I guess 7/10 isn't bad. But I really struggle to think of many shows better than Brotherhood.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:49 PM   #2482
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

I feel like if it was my first exposure to anime then it would be a 10/10, but Bebop is still my favorite all time and no show beats it.

My personality is weird in, ill start a new hobby or get into something and the initial bit ill be super excited or hyped for it but not soon after I get bored and loose its interest. Happen with my car build, done everything I wanted, over the self accomplishment phase and now want to do something even better for that next "high". After Steins;Gate I havent had that feeling to finish a show or anticipation. Last couple shows I watched I could tell what was going to happen.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:56 PM   #2483
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Finally gave in and watched a 480p copy of kimi no na wa, hit me straight in the feelies. Will probably buy the blu ray when it comes out because I feel bad for watching it without paying any money.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:57 PM   #2484
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
No, it was a real clusterfuck.

But BOROSUN's explanation helps a lot. I would just add that, once Past Zamasu killed Gowasu and claimed the Time Ring - It essentially ripped his being out of the time space continuum and allowed him to act outside of it. That way, he could still claim Goku's body and there still be an unchanged future version of himself. Super confusing.

He even pulled current Universe 7 Goku's body out of space time for his use! Dayum! Fuck taking a bet on another Universe's Goku's body - he wanted the one that beat him, the one he saw on Godtube.

Zamasu researched the shit out of Goku! He knew about the Heart Virus and everything. He grabbed the body that's already been cured of it. Good thing it's a kid's show or you could image how much worse it could have been for Chichi and Goten.

But it seems like there were only 2 uses of the Super Dragonballs:
Past Zamasu wished to claim Goku's body
Future Zamasu wished for immortality.

That may be the key. But they need to overpower and kill Black somehow. And hearing that they killed all the other gods makes that seem unlikely. But, seriously though? They're stronger than Beerus, Whis, Zenos and all his guards? I dunno man...
I find it hard too that Zamasu merc'd all the gods, especially when he only got Super Saiyan Rose from fighting Goku, and he was getting worked that first time he slipped into the current timeline a handful of episodes ago.

Everything said though, I still have no idea how they're going to play this one out. Everything I theorized was completely wrong. I'm excited to see what Trunks is going to do though, I was fully expecting him to go SSJ3 there. Either way, I feel like he won't stand a chance unless 1 of the 3 saiyans busts out a new transformation.

Word on the street though is that Bulma is going to get killed (I mean that's got to be the REAL reason she's there), and that the Zamasu's are going to fuse eventually. I hope they explore those plot points because shit would get mega intense.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #2485
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
-destroys dragon balls

A couple of flaws so far in this story IMO.

- if All of the Kais were eradicated then how come Whiis and Beerus are still around since Gods of destruction are connected to particular Kais? Beerus did reiterate that when Gods/Kais alter time that it transcends timelines/universes. They could be lying about killing all of the kais though....

- Captain Ginyu did the same thing to Goku but was not able to harness his power which resulted in Krillin and Gohan beating his ass fairly easily. How is Zamasu's body switch any different?
Old 10-10-2016, 08:33 PM   #2486
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

future outcome might not change the past.

for some reason the wish, he's able to copy and understand goku's techniques. so, its not just a body possession. zamasu became goku.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:35 PM   #2487
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
-destroys dragon balls

would have made more sense (but obviously they aren't going this route) if Black was Goku from Earth in Universe 6 since Beerus did wish for that Earth to be restored back to normal...in that universe, Goku doesn't hit his head and become nice, but what he was originally sent there to do...destroy the earth...that's who I was thinking Black was this whole time to be honest.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 10:00 PM   #2488
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
A couple of flaws so far in this story IMO.

- if All of the Kais were eradicated then how come Whiis and Beerus are still around since Gods of destruction are connected to particular Kais? Beerus did reiterate that when Gods/Kais alter time that it transcends timelines/universes. They could be lying about killing all of the kais though....

- Captain Ginyu did the same thing to Goku but was not able to harness his power which resulted in Krillin and Gohan beating his ass fairly easily. How is Zamasu's body switch any different?
They killed the gods in the future, which "shouldn't" effect them in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
would have made more sense (but obviously they aren't going this route) if Black was Goku from Earth in Universe 6 since Beerus did wish for that Earth to be restored back to normal...in that universe, Goku doesn't hit his head and become nice, but what he was originally sent there to do...destroy the earth...that's who I was thinking Black was this whole time to be honest.
That'd have made a ton more sense, though I'm ok with the Zamasu taking over body. The whole taking his body from the same universe is a bit confusing though.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:33 AM   #2489
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
It actually wouldve made more sense since the Roles were essentially flipped in Universe 6. Since Saiyans were actually the good guys that would mean that Goku wouldve been Good turned bad rather than in Universe 7 where he was bad turned good after a bump on his head.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:53 AM   #2490
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Everything said though, I still have no idea how they're going to play this one out. Everything I theorized was completely wrong. I'm excited to see what Trunks is going to do though, I was fully expecting him to go SSJ3 there. Either way, I feel like he won't stand a chance unless 1 of the 3 saiyans busts out a new transformation.
SSJ3 should be impossible for Trunks, much like Vegeta. Goku was only able to attain it because of his training when he was dead in the other world. Because he had an undead body, he didn't have a problem handling the stress of using Kaio Ken plus SSJ at the same time. Trunks and Vegeta can't touch that kind of training. I'm thinking the only reason Gotenks could achieve SSJ3 is because both were conceived from SSJ fathers, making all the transformations easier for them. Either way SSJ3 would get worked by Black & Zamasu.

Goku still hasn't used SSJ Blue + Kaio Ken yet. But I don't think that would help, since Black/Zamasu already know all about it. But it might be the key to attaining power equal to or greater than SSJ Rose... Think about it - Kaio Ken: The fighting style of a god (King Kai) combined with the Ki of the gods (SSJ Blue). When Goku used it in the tournament, it wasn't perfected. If he does master it though, maybe we'll see an SSJ Purple or something?

I wonder what would happen if they removed the Time Ring from Black's finger? Would it undo everything? Pull him back to his timeline maybe? Hmm...