Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
Charlie_91
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Charlie_91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Charlies s13 :) pic heavy!

Hey guys,

Figured id put up a build considering I visit this site a fair bit. Lets start from the beginning.

Bought the car early this year after parting out my mx. Was a pretty solid car with full built motor, power fc, some arms, diff and 5 lug and nismo aero and half cage.

First thing i did was lower it on wheels with a new exhaust.

Then comes the bad part. Binned it one night while streeting. Towed it home and pulled it apart to assess the repairs.

New rad support on, fixed skirt, patch up the pillar and got some new piping made up.

Painted it all with new skid wheels on the rear

Went drifting

Found a legit aero bar again. Fixed the stuff i broke drifting

Got it painted and went drifting more

Drove interstate to slide with these bros

Decided i wanted to look at doing a bigger turbo so when my mate was selling his td06 setup i jumped on it and swapped my weds for it.

Made 236rwkw on 16 psi.

Did some drifting at a local matsuri New turbo setup kicks arse. So much better but unfortunately was battling a misfire all weekend so that was lame but meh.

Sold off all my 17s, bought some new aero, fixed the misfire and got it retuned with a bit more timing.

Car now makes 278rwkw at 18psi. This is pretty much up to date

How it sits as of last week. Aero is off at the painters and will be painted by the weekend ready for an all day drift event next wednesday

Thanks for reading
Charlie_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links