Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-30-2016, 10:53 AM   #1
1jz_240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
1jz_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Biggest little city s13 build

hey guys, what's going on. My name is Christian and I live in Reno, NV. I tried posting my build a couple of months ago and it told me it had to be approved and never popped up, so I am trying it again.

Anyways, I own a 91 s13 that I bought when I was 18 for $1,200. It was my dream car at the time and still one of my favorites. It was stock and didn't appear to be abused to my 18 year old self. So I made the drive to Susanville and picked it up looking like this.

a couple of months go by and got some lowering springs and some weird looking enkies from another guy on zilvia. and then the car looked like this.

a few weeks after I bought the wheels, I decided to be 18 and get them powder coated.

the following summer, I ripped out the ka and bought an sr that still needed (and still does) to be put together and dropped in the chassis.

I started collecting things like an fmic and radiator and had a ton of motivation to get things going.

sassy niece helping me look hopelessly at what feels like a car that will never start haha

so pretty much the car sat like this for about 4 years. ugly wheels and an unfinished motor. A lot happened in that time, I grew up a lot, met a girl and got married, bought a house transformed it. then last October Varrstoen wheels did a social media competition that I entered and somehow managed to win. So I won a free set of their ES2 wheels and that got me motivated to start working on the car again finally. I got the wheels in and was pretty stoked. Say what you want, but they were free. 18X9.5 +22

so I finally got the ball rolling and got tires for the wheels, ISR (isis) coilovers, 5 lug hub coversion and got to work. Went to where the car was being stored and finally moved it to my house.

and that leaves us to where we are now. Saving and getting things adjusted and waiting for it to get a little bit warmer so im more motivated to go outside haha I just need some ruca's and to raise the rear and the suspension will be done for a little so I can finally focus on getting the motor finished and hopefully drive her for the first time in 5 years this summer!

thanks for looking guys.

1jz_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links