Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
If so please post some info and pics.

I found some info, but I'd like more.

http://www.tweakit.net/shop/product_...roducts_id=120

Old 09-01-2007, 06:46 PM   #2
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Ive seen some Pulsar GTIR Itb's floating around somewhere on RWD Sr's.....
Old 09-01-2007, 06:48 PM   #3
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
ya robby some guy was selling them in the classifieds a while ago but I had no cash
Old 09-01-2007, 10:54 PM   #4
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
pretty hot

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.....

here is the article:

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...car/index.html
Old 09-01-2007, 10:58 PM   #5
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

VERY NICE

but yea smelly240 is making me ITBs

thanks for the link Chase.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:00 PM   #6
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've heard the suzuki bike ITBs can be retrofitted, but it's a rumor. What compression you gonna be running with em?

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:10 PM   #7
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
ive seen those motorcycle ITBs on KA's and shit..believe they were suzuki
Old 09-01-2007, 11:10 PM   #8
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

gxr's baby!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 11:11 PM   #9
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yeah, gixxer 1000s to be exact is what most use

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #10
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Ewwww N/A SR20. Reeks of a Sentra.

Yeah GSXR1000 throttle bodies are easy to use (the throttle cable even pops right in).

Basically you need a spare intake mani, and just like the KA swap you keep the part of the mani that bolts to the block, but cut before it turns down - about 4inches worth. Then use some rubber hoses and clamps (or be a man and Tig that bish) to get the ITBs onto the manifold.

The tough part is building a plenum - you want it to be volumetrically sound (meaning all the TBs get around the same amount of air), and it's tougher than it looks. You can 'sync' the throttle bodies if you get close, but to do it right means you'd need A/F's or ex temps on each individual exhaust runner... not fun.

Anyhow, the easiest thing to do is cut/flip a GTIR manifold.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:17 PM   #11
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

hahahah sentra.

thanks for the info, repped.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:21 AM   #12
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Not mine but heres an SR20 corolla from MA-Motorsports with GTIR ITB's

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:12 PM   #13
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftenthusiast View Post
Not mine but heres an SR20 corolla from MA-Motorsports with GTIR ITB's
this car is gonna RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:00 PM   #14
djp.
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

djp. can only hope to improve
this is a pretty good thread on itb's

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...highlight=itbs
djp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:59 PM   #15
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
tomei is developing an ITB intake manifold for the sr20

here's a pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomei Website View Post
We are developing special 4throttle system including surge tank for turbo model
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:09 PM   #16
driftstyre
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
driftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftstyre
here is my setup with modified Sunny throttles & custom plenum.

driftstyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:30 PM   #17
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftstyre View Post
here is my setup with modified Sunny throttles & custom plenum.

I want you to make me some RB25 ITB's!!
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:09 AM   #18
driftstyre
Zilvia.net Advertiser

driftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to driftstyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchuu View Post
I want you to make me some RB25 ITB's!!
Won't RB26 throttles work on the 25 head? They seem to go for not too much money.
driftstyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:13 AM   #19
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
ikeya formula has had one for years - and the throttles im using for his are off a 750 - but now looking at the sunny throttles i might do something similar to the DSG setup above... that plenum is way nuts.

i think the mailbox pipe is gonna get scrapped.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote