Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 09:43 PM   #1
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
TougeFactory/V:S/Origin-Lab/D-Drug

they are all the same place so yea.

well i bought my overfenders from V:S, but i did not by DIRECTLY from them. i purchased them through another person but they ordered it from V:S [of course]

this is business because well the order got all mixed up and was given an entire wrong tracking number so i was told i needed to call V:S and V:S told me to call teh guy again, i was thrown around all over the place.

in the end V:S got everything settled out for me by getting more info on my order and gave me the real tracking number! it was good to be able to call them and have them fix things that the seller did wrong. Dave gave me a number to call him directly to settle things out and he also gave me a call back to ensure everything was going properly!! how many businesses do that!?

TougeFactory/V:S/Origin-Lab/D-Drug is an A+
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2005, 01:47 AM   #2
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
K i got 2 questions: What fenders? *S15 front fenders* and hows the fitment? Im looking for wider front fenders for my kouki thats why im asking.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:06 AM   #3
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
wide rear overfenders

\/\/\/ dont wanan make another reply so ill juss edit this one.

packing was really weak. juss wrapped in bubble wrap. but the thing is they put "do not stack" on the box with big letters so its all good. the shipping company should know not to stack shit on it then. it cant really break if its at the top of everything else, but other than that, there WAS a lot of empty space in that box that could be fileld up with something so nothing moves.

when i got my box from DHL, the box WAS NOT bent or smashed in any way.

Last edited by SilviaDriver; 06-20-2005 at 02:50 PM..
Old 06-20-2005, 09:31 AM   #4
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes, they do sell great products. But they need to work on their packaging.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #5
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Locked for failure to follow the review guidelines set forth by the sticky at the top of the section.
-Jeff