Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-14-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
sleeperella

Trader Rating: (0)
sleeperella is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
beware japandomesticmotor.com

my experience with Japandomesticmotor.com

i bought mine (sr20det) 2 months ago, was missing maf sensor and some of the wires were cutted/cliped...
i notified them bout the maf sensor. at first i emailed them, no reply, then i emailed them again, no reply, then i called them, someone picked up and said the guy incharge isn't in and to call back again next day... which i did and they told me that i could use my dohc, (which i highly doubt it) so i told them, regradless, you're suppose to sent me a MAF sensor since that was what you stated, it included in the package, so i want mine... they said they'll send out one and it might take up to 2 weeks, so i said okay and waited,,
2 weeks pasted, no maf sensor, i called them up, serveral times before i got somebody to talk to, it was a different guy (it's a different guy everytime, i think) they said they needed to wait for the next shipment to come in so they'll have the maf sensor for me.. i sighed and said ok, so when will that be? they said it will take up to 2 weeks or so.. and also told me that i culd use my dohc maf again...
so i waited
2 weeks pass (my 30 days start up warrantee had already past)

no maf...
i called them again, on a thursday, they said ok, but call back next day for tracking number... but i didn't get a chance to call back for the tracking number until the following monday, i called, they said o we didn't ship it out yet (a diff guy btw) we'll ship it out today and call back for tracking number, i said, how bout you email me the number.. they said ok... i checked my mail the next day, nothing, checked my mail the following day, nothing, so i emailed them.. got nothing.. so i called them the next day.. we'll send it out today and give you a call back in 2 hours.. i said ok and waited... 2 hours, no call, 3 hours nothing... i called back and they (finally) said they just sent it out, and so i ask for a tracking number they said they use canadian post office, it don't provide one, (im curious, couldn't u purcahse a tracking number?) anyway, so i asked them how long would it take to get to me, they said in a week, (im in MASS they r in toronto!! wtf!?!?) i told them, my start up warrantee time s up long ago, i'm not gonna be held accountable for that... anyway yea, so now im waiting...

that's my experience with japandomesticmotor.com... im not so sure if the engine will even start yet, so hopefully it will when everything gets here... sigh...
sleeperella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links