Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-08-2007, 10:42 PM   #211
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Let's HARD PARKING!

WHEwwwWWW

Wash it

Vinyl it.

Drive there. (not mine)

Park it.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2007, 08:46 AM   #212
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Squidd~We be hard pakings too!~

So Kevin put them on the car...he was tired of seeing them collect dust on our back porch...

He wished he'd used a fender roller. Shit looks like the surface of Mars now.

In case you don't know, SSR Vienna Courage 18x9.5 +5 / 18x11 -1

Pics of Yorkie in wheel lip to come tomorrow.

Now we need to slam it... Enjoy!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #213
kingyogi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

this is my new s14, got it in about 3-4 nights ago.
10 hour drive to get it.
kingyogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:52 PM   #214
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Not one word about the lighting Kevin........NOT ONE FUCKING WORD

Old 09-09-2007, 05:52 PM   #215
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
Not one word about the lighting Kevin........NOT ONE FUCKING WORD

Quick, swap with this one before my post gets Meph'ed! lol

Edit: I'll add my own pics.
Here's the S14 I just got:

ramblux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #216
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
meh new paintjob

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #217
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 09-09-2007, 08:35 PM   #218
green_s14

green_s14 is making a name for him/her selfgreen_s14 is making a name for him/her self
bomb ass zenki headlights!

all MINE : )
green_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #219
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
mehsilvia, i love that color,
to make this post legal

my friends new car
Old 09-09-2007, 08:56 PM   #220
green_s14

green_s14 is making a name for him/her selfgreen_s14 is making a name for him/her self

green_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:31 PM   #221
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
only had to work half day friday. finally had some time to put some of this shit in.....

AP makes the best shit

installing the setrab

Last edited by Red Square; 09-09-2007 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: add
Red Square is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:53 PM   #222
camppain
Will never get banned...

camppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to camppain Send a message via MSN to camppain Send a message via Yahoo to camppain

My 95, pics of the 92 with a nice big arse dent (but perfect other than that), and my 99 sentra.

I'll post more pics when I start getting my parts in from SPL.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:03 PM   #223
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
pics from weekly car meet....mostly just my team at diff spot

bet u can find mine.... lol

sloe ass POS..but i love her(rims coming soon)
Old 09-10-2007, 12:28 AM   #224
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Square View Post
only had to work half day friday. finally had some time to put some of this shit in.....

AP makes the best shit
installing the setrab
Cool... I heard hard parking is brutal on brakes.

Not mine, but so I don't break the rules....

Uh oh, the new budget coil over. Here you can see the lightning, before you hear the thunder crack.

And...
I have poor fitment.

Don't roll your fenders like this!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:51 AM   #225
TonKpilS14
BANNED

TonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TonKpilS14
ADMIN EDIT: STOP POSTING WITHOUT PICS.

Do it again and you'll be pinked for it.
TonKpilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:17 AM   #226
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

Work in progress.
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:27 PM   #227
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Cool... I heard hard parking is brutal on brakes.

Bwhahahahaha

Ive never seen an action shot of his car, hehe.

240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:58 PM   #228
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Just sold the green car.

Old pic
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:29 PM   #229
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
2JZ work in progress...

the motor together:

the car:

Paited engine bay, shit looks pimp!!

Going...

Going...

Gone...

Thanks Eddie, Victor, Junior and all those who offered a hand for all the help so far!!!

Last edited by ThatGuy; 09-11-2007 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Stupid dots removed. They were just wasting space.
CrazyIvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:51 PM   #230
mad s13
Zilvia Member

mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
This is what my car ended up as after the wreck and being sold

Old 09-11-2007, 02:58 PM   #231
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze

Old 09-11-2007, 11:32 PM   #232
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

charmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura about

charmersfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:16 AM   #233
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmersfh View Post

my dream.... green te37's on a white fastback

anyways... me and normizzle
Old 09-12-2007, 08:21 AM   #234
my92-240sx
Leaky Injector

my92-240sx is a well-known jackass

Old 09-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #235
zenki_bodon

zenki_bodon is making a name for him/her selfzenki_bodon is making a name for him/her self

nothing great but i love it
zenki_bodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:42 PM   #236
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
The New Look

Well finally got my B-Majic 30mm front fenders in and put them on. Thanx eastondle for the trade. (I will help you get *&$# worked out on yours). The fenders went on with only minor fitment issues and I still really havent gotten all the lines even just needed to get them on. But anyways heres pics with them on as well as my Origin 50mm rear overfenders. Now I need to fix the sunken battleship status hahaha. Thanx, Cameron

speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #237
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
you guys got a boo problem too?

first commander domokun reporting for duty

my ichigo int.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:49 PM   #238
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:20 PM   #239
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
So I drink alot.......

Everyone is saying I drink so much.........So this should suger the coffee. I made it.

Drink up biatch.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #240
marios13
Zilvia Member

marios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choices
The shop

[IMG][/IMG]