Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
Adafg67

Trader Rating: (0)
Adafg67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Enjuku Racing

I just recently started ordering from Enjuku. At the most part they are alright. They shipped everything properly and in time. At this point I have ordered over $3000 in products. Recently my transaction with them has been slow and annoying. I ordered Nismo mounts and a a pillar pod on 1/20. A week has passed when I start to wonder why I havent received a shipping notice. I call them to have who ever answers the phone tell me its 1-2 weeks back ordered and another 5-6 days wait for shipping. Okay.. So the wait wasnt a big deal. It was the fact that I had to call them to tell me it wont be coming in for another week or two. I guess they are too busy to give me a email notice.. A couple weeks later I decide to buy a turbo outlet. I ordered it hoping to get it within a week. After about 4 days I get a e-mail that the outlet I wanted will be 7-8 weeks back ordered. Bruhh.. Im not going to lie at this point Im a little salty. I started responding to this guy and saying how I hope it wont take as long as what previously happen to me. Through out the whole conversation he was nice and answering all my question. He told me he could cut me a deal for a upgraded one. It would cost $35 more for something that cost $60 more. At this point I just wanted a outlet. I was just saying yes and just to ship it out as quickly as possible. At the end he said I will not have to pay for any price differences, thanks man. Whats my point? Why dafuq do they not inform us when shit is back ordered before we purchase it.. Like 1-7 weeks waiting time wont change what I want to buy..

I also bought a air intake kit for the sr20. A couple days later I receive a confirmation of purchase with no shipping number. I just thought they shipped it and forgot to put it on so I waited about a week. After waiting a week Im surprised that the item I bought still wasn't here. I give Enjuku a call to tell me a item is back ordered once again and wont get to me till 2 weeks. So I have to wait 3 weeks in total for a damn air filter pod? Like really? Enjuku really needs to step up there game and have back order notice on there site..

Sorry for the long text
Adafg67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links