Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #31
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
^ Which is why I normally don't do STUSA events. But I might do this one just because a decent number of friends are gonna be driving.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 11:33 PM   #32
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
If Edgar is going, I'm gonna have to come out, hahaha.

I'll see how HTM goes this weekend. I'll see ur n/a, and raise you an automatic transmission! :P

And sorry in advance to the quicker drivers for my slowness, I try not to pile .

EDIT: that's if I don't get into an autox practice which I've already signed up for, haha.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:47 AM   #33
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
speaking of autoX, speedventures hosted a killer 2-event last weekend at ca speedway. I had like 80-90 runs each day that lasted 30-40 secs per run. was only $80 a day. was like 2 yrs seat time in 1 day, and destroyed the front driver's side Z1 tire on my civic. never had so much fun autoXing in my life! was even better than the annual scca solo2 autoX.

I think speedventures only does this event like once a yr. those of you who autoX in socal and didn't go missed out!
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #34
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
PIMP! I heard most got 20 or so.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:11 AM   #35
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Damn I would love to go to that speedventures event, sounds crazy awesome.

And Eggar, now you MUST go.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #36
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hello all Im gonna try & make it out to this ,seeing that there is gonna be some more 240s. Are all of you guys runing in the same group,if so what group.

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #37
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
All of us are going to be in the C group (slow intermediate), hope you can make it!
Old 05-09-2008, 02:21 PM   #38
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Blah. Im out ;_;

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #39
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I'm planning on going saturday and I think driftage240 is too.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #40
sillydrift
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
sillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sillydrift
man i wish i can go to this, why do i have to have a bad front wheel bearing

sillydrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #41
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

UPDATE** So far, there will be at least 10 240s out there on Saturday May 24!! Siiiiiick

Saturday is "Full - Tentative" on the speedtrialusa.com site.

First post updated.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:05 PM   #42
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
I'm all registered for saturday! We should all caravan up together, or at least meet at the macdonalds by the track and roll in together.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #43
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Hello all, Im paid & registered for SAT & SUN. I have a black coupe so come say what up. Or we can all pit together, if all goes well Im rolling up FRI night. PEACE

Quick question where on the registration site does it ask you for what run group you want ?? I totally missed that part. Its funny how quick the intermidiate groups filled up but beginer & advanced is still pretty empty,Owell we shall see whats what!!!!!

MR JACKSON.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #44
racepar1
Post Whore!

We should definitely all pit together. 20 or so 240's in a row would be dope!
Old 05-14-2008, 04:06 AM   #45
porkybmx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
porkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to allporkybmx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm going to be there too! Cept...not in a 240....say waht??
porkybmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 09:15 AM   #46
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Is Anyone going on Sunday? or just Sat?

Still working out a few bugs with the car but i'm getting close.....i think..lol

=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
We should definitely all pit together. 20 or so 240's in a row would be dope!
Racepar, nice to see you'll be out their.

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:47 PM   #47
racepar1
Post Whore!

Don't tease me Paul! I fully accept that I will most likely get my ass kicked! LOL! But I have r-compounds now too! Seriously though it will be cool to have a bunch of 240's/zilvia guys out there. The last 2 events I was pretty much all alone.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #48
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x View Post
Is Anyone going on Sunday? or just Sat?

Still working out a few bugs with the car but i'm getting close.....i think..lol

=)

Racepar, nice to see you'll be out their.

Hello ,I will be there on SUN also

MR JACKSON.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #49
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Don't tease me Paul! I fully accept that I will most likely get my ass kicked! LOL! But I have r-compounds now too! Seriously though it will be cool to have a bunch of 240's/zilvia guys out there. The last 2 events I was pretty much all alone.
LOL =) ^^, very nice, next is hossiers, then slicks, the snowball as begun lol..

Hope to see u guys their

Unfortunately if I go, its looking like its going to have to be Sunday.

But we'll see.

fingers crossed

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:57 PM   #50
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x View Post
LOL =) ^^, very nice, next is hossiers, then slicks, the snowball as begun lol..

Hope to see u guys their

Unfortunately if I go, its looking like its going to have to be Sunday.

But we'll see.

fingers crossed
Snowball!!!??? EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!! LOL! I should have my hankook z-214's, full slick with 2 circumferential grooves! Unfortuanetly I have to run 245's untill I get a real diff and 4.6 ring and pinion. 275/40/17 would just be too tall, especially with the 3.92 ring and pinion in my j-30 vlsd. I really hope you can make it though.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:54 AM   #51
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Hi! Updated with more people and the weather is going to be FANTASTIC!!! I am soooo excited!

We should try to set up a group to drive up together.
Me and some friends will be staying overnight at some hotel (haven't chosen one yet) on Friday night. Anyone else going to stay overnight?
Old 05-20-2008, 11:31 AM   #52
racepar1
Post Whore!

We should all meet at the mc donalds by the track between 6:30 and 7 or so and roll in together from there.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:02 PM   #53
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Make lots of videos and pictures hehe
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #54
racepar1
Post Whore!

Sooooooo, who's down to meet up at the mickey d's? I am trying to get all the 818 guys to meet up at the 818 meet spot (see thread in the regional section) and leave by 5:30 AM so that we can meet all the other zilvia guys at the mickey d's at around 6:30. That way we can all chill for a while and get some breakfast before we go out and play all day!
Old 05-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #55
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Okay! Me, Steve s14, and sr20detman are going to meet you guys up at mcDeez at 7!
Old 05-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #56
racepar1
Post Whore!

Sweet! Lookin forward to it! Anybody else?
Old 05-23-2008, 08:13 PM   #57
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

WOO! Off to SOW! See you guys tomorrow morning at 7am!
Old 05-23-2008, 10:51 PM   #58
racepar1
Post Whore!

Looks like all the 818 guys aren't interested, but I'll be there! No r-compounds though, the hankook guy dropped the ball!
Old 05-24-2008, 08:50 PM   #59
racepar1
Post Whore!

I just got home from the event and it was a blast! The organization was pretty meh, but it was still a load of fun. I got some good pics of some of the zilvia members that attended and a couple pics from the drift event that was at the balcony. At the nasa event at the big track a guy driving a mini in one of the HPDE groups flipped in turn 9 and apparently is in pretty bad shape. They had to send the medevac helicopter for him and there are rumors of amputations giong around. We should all pray for him and his family. It is one thing for a real racer to get hurt, he KNOWS and fully accepts the risks of what he is doing, but a HPDE driver is just out there to have fun and is not necessarily 100% aware of what can happen. It really sucks! I will post the pics that I have tomorrow night. Good luck and have fun to all the guys going tomorrow!
Old 05-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #60
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

When we were driving home, we saw it on a flat bed tow truck and it was really difficult to see how anyone can survive by the damage to the car. I'm glad to hear he's still alive though. Hopefully he'll pull through alright.

Can't wait to see your pics! I had sooooo much fun!