Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:57 PM   #1
Nick D
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Nick D is making a name for him/her selfNick D is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nick D
Vegasdrift 007 @ Nellis Air Force Base Sept 27th 2008

Nick D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
Nick D
Leaky Injector

Nick D is making a name for him/her selfNick D is making a name for him/her self
Registration can be completed here Registration

Vegasdrift 007 September 27th 2008 - Nellis Air Force Base

Time: 7am-5pm

Limited to 35 Drivers

Pre-Event Registration only!!! Registration Closes on September 19th

Professional Formula D drivers will be in Attendance for Ride Along's and Instruction

Entry Fee: $100.00 open entry
$ 50.00 for Air Force Personal (On Base Registration with a valid Air Force Military ID PM me if you plan to attend)

Safety / Tech sheet http://www.vegasdrift.com/usdrift/tech.pdf

As this event is on a Military Installation all of your personal information will be submitted to Nellis Air Force Staff for a background check and the creation of a Gate Access List. (if you have warrants get them taken care of before you register, or they will detain you) Application for registration does not automatically imply access to Nellis. All persons must verified through security prior to permission begin granted.

Media or Vendors email [email protected] for details on media passes and vendor fees.

All participants and spectators need to have valid photo ID and vehicle insurance and registration. (unless the drift car is not registered and on a trailer)
Vehicles are subject to search at any time. Anyone with 1 ton trucks and/or enclosed trailers will need to access the base through Area 2 gate. This gate will only be open in the morning for entry (hours to be determined).
No Federal endorsement intended or implied
Old 08-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You finally made it to Zilvia =]

99% sure I won't be attending this time
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:57 PM   #4
Nick D
Leaky Injector

ya finally, just like i finally made it to nv240sx (when i bought one) haha

Nick D
Old 08-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #5
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Good luck with the event Nick!
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #6
Nick D
Leaky Injector

Thanks Brian!!! To bad we are sooo far from you guys, no mobile tire service out here
Old 08-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #7
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i love u nick!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:08 PM   #8
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Road Trip anyone?
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #9
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
im down, brian take me!!!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #10
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Someday I def plan on doing vegas drift..
Old 08-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #11
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
wow this is happening on a military base.
hope event like this happend here in camp pendleton.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:05 PM   #12
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
wow this is happening on a military base.
hope event like this happend here in camp pendleton.
Not only is it on a military base, but its on the flight line!!!

I love these events, I had a blast last year. Hopefully this year we can have some high speed entries!
Old 08-31-2008, 04:57 PM   #13
fccvegas

fccvegas is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe nice to see you on here Nick. Chow, if you need a place to stay give me a call.

JT
fccvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #14
Nick D
Leaky Injector

There will be a skidpad set up for novice drivers, so that they can learn j-turns, donuts, figure eights etc. The Intermediate/Advanced course will be around a 3rd/4th gear entry A few Formula D drivers will be out driving and giving ride along's. If you are new to the sport this would be a great event to make your first. 19 days left to register (unfortunately we do not have the ability to do on-site registration due to Nellis Security Measures)
Old 09-02-2008, 12:16 PM   #15
Nick D
Leaky Injector

We will be doing a Pre-Tech inspection on Saturday Sept 6th. Attendance is not mandatory.

Location: Underground Parking Garage @ Shuseki Japanese Restaurant 5115 Spring Mountain Rd Las Vegas, NV 89146
Map Link: Shuseki]shuseki las vegas - Google Maps
Time: 7:30-9:30

Come out if:
  • You want to Register and pay cash
  • You don't want to wait in line to be teched the day of the event
  • You are unsure if your car will pass
  • You want clarification on rules and regulations
  • You have general questions regarding the event
  • Hangout
Old 09-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #16
FloridaRacing
Zilvia Junkie

FloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to FloridaRacing
interesting. Is this a completely open lot to drift? nothing to hit? I only do open course layouts in the Z. Thanks
Old 09-03-2008, 12:41 AM   #17
Nick D
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaRacing View Post
interesting. Is this a completely open lot to drift? nothing to hit? I only do open course layouts in the Z. Thanks
Hey Mark, we met back at a JD balcony event. the only thing u can hit are cones!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:13 AM   #18
Johnson_ZXTT

Johnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnson_ZXTT
If I can get the car all put together before the registration deadline, I will be there. Would be a perfect time to take the car out for the first time.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #19
Nick D
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson_ZXTT View Post
If I can get the car all put together before the registration deadline, I will be there. Would be a perfect time to take the car out for the first time.
The deadline to register is the 19th as Nellis takes a while to sort through the Spectator/Media/Driver info for Gate Access. Hope to see you out here.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:40 AM   #20
afro88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
afro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Are you serious?!?! This is happening on the Nellis flight line?

I hate Barksdale. All we get is idiots in their lifted trucks thinking they're driving a sports car.

Maybe I can switch my duty stations to Nellis. That would be nice.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #21
Johnson_ZXTT

Johnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnson_ZXTT
Payment sent... looks like I am in.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #22
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Anyone esle from Socal going to this event...I am 99% sure I am going. Just waiting on work to get me the day off
Old 09-11-2008, 11:03 AM   #23
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Damn if I can get my new clutch in before I may attend this!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #24
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
I believe there is just a few more spots left!

This shit filled up FAST!
Old 09-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #25
Nick D
Leaky Injector

Registration Full

for media access please see this thread
VD 007 Media Requirements

Thanks