Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-09-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
WorksConcepts

i just ordered a brand new Mishimoto radiator from Eric at WorksConcepts.com. i got it for a very low price and he even threw in free Fedex shipping, it came in 3 days! i am very happy with the service at WorksConcepts and the quality of the Mishimoto radiator, i would defiantly buy from them again.
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
homeslicej2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
homeslicej2 is making a name for him/her selfhomeslicej2 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I ordered the NS1-HDSS kit for my redtop from these guys. Great pricing, esp. since it shipped from CA to GA, and I received it pretty fast considering it was shipped via ground (got it 4 business days after I ordered it). Communication via PM's and phone was excellent b/t Eric and I. In all, it was a great buying experience and a great price for a great product. I will not hesitate to do business with WorksConcepts again.
homeslicej2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #3
JohnsS13

Trader Rating: (0)
JohnsS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I got a Mishimoto radiator and 2 12" Mishi fans from WC. Rad came in a couple days, fans got lost in Utah by FedEx. Eric tracked them down for me. He was very helpful, and I'll be ordering again from him someday.
JohnsS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #4
jonnybonds84
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
jonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Ordered the mishi rad, it came fast less than two days. No hassle. +1
jonnybonds84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:58 AM   #5
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I ordered a ns1-hdss clutch for my sr and everything was smooth and great communication. Product was shipped fast on his part but fedex needs a kick in the ass for lyin to me and said they delivered when they never did and I had to drive an hour to pick my clutch up. But anyways thanks eric sir we will do biz again.
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #6
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
just received my STRI gauge from them, theyre shipping was ASAP and great service, no problems...
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:25 AM   #7
kernel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
kernel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Ordered a radiator, services were perfect, good communication and valuable seller. I'd order again anytime !
kernel is offline   Reply With Quote