Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Rhdjapan

These guys are good. I ordered some SSR centercaps and within 2 weeks I had them. I tried to order them through Tanabe, SSR's distributor, and they told me 6-8 weeks. It was also cheaper going through RHDJAPAN by about 20%.

If you need a specialty item or just need something from Japan, hit these guys up. I actually tried to go through a well known member on this forum who sends stuff here, but I guess 4 little centercaps worth about $100 was not enough for him....RHDJAPAN rules....Good Communication, Good Prices, Fast Shipping.....
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 08:24 AM   #2
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
+1 for RHDJAPAN.

I ordered a Yashio Factory coolant panel from them earlier this year.

great price and fast shipping.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
cosil8e
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
cosil8e is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah I've ordered from them several times too and only had good experiences.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #4
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
RHDJapan huge thumbs up.

Just a little while ago I was inquiring where I could obtain a Masa Motorsports aero bonnet for an s14 kouki... Nobody in the states can get their hands on them, a few people recommended jspec, rhdjapan, and some other guy on the forum said he could get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Email from me on 12/20/2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Email from me on 12/20/2008

Hello, I saw that you carry the s14.5 conversion from masamotorsports. But I was just curious if you can get your hands on the masa hood for just an s14 kouki.

http://yaplog.jp/cv/exceedmoat/img/97/p5030409_p.jpg

just like that one. Shipped to fontana california 92336

Thank you for your time, I was told to contact you in regard to getting my hands on this item. So I really hope you can help =)

and I got a response the same day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDJapan
Wayne,

Thank you for contacting the RHDJapan team. Nice find on that Bonnet!! We will get the item listed to the site for you and as soon as it has been added we will provide you with a link and a special price for the item!

Thanks again and we hope that you are having an enjoyable weekend!

And two weeks later that email was followed up with this!

Quote:
Quote:
Hello Wayne,

Thank you for contacting us with your special request item.

Please excuse the delay on the listing, the item has now been added to our site and is available at the following link...

Masa Motorsports M-Tune FRP Aero Bonnet Hood
Masa Motorsports M-Tune FRP Aero Bonnet Hood

Masa Motorsports M-Tune Carbon Aero Bonnet Hood
Masa Motorsports M-Tune Carbon Aero Bonnet Hood

Masa Motorsports M-Tune Fashion Carbon Aero Bonnet Hood
Masa Motorsports M-Tune Fashion Carbon Aero Bonnet Hood

As the site is being updated daily, to find out the most recent items listed specifically for your vehicle please select your vehicle from the left hand drop down list then click on the 'latest products' link below the search bar after it has loaded. This will display all the latest items listed for your vehicle.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Best Regards!
Takeru Yonaha

Russell Hobbs
Patrick Antell
RHDJapan
Phone: +81-3-3487-1415
Fax: +81-3-3487-1415
Mail: [email protected]
Web: www.rhdjapan.com

That was mega awesome, not only did they modify their website to carry this item, they offer 3 different version's of the hood. Not to knock anyone else but this is the only vendor I emailed that got back to me. I cannot wait to place my order and have this very rare and functional item on my project build.

Last edited by Om1kron; 01-05-2009 at 11:32 AM..
Om1kron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
yokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yokotavia
RHDjapan is the shit!
I know Takeru in person, great guy!

RHDjapan +1
Old 01-05-2009, 09:52 AM   #6
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Hell yeah,

That place is the shit!

+1
Old 01-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #7
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
+2342342342436545645757 for RHDJapan. I ordered the trust oil cooler/oil filter relocation kit. Got it shipped from japan a week after purchase. These guys are amazing.
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
thanks for merging the threads =)
Old 01-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
water
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
After reading this i contacted RHDjapan about some 20mm s14 BN-sports rear overs.

I got a response that day and they hooked it up w/ a new link on their page by the next day, just like someone else said they did for them.

But $1k for rear overs is crazy town expensive for me. I want a stock looking fender (mostly to cover up damage and my wheels are only 18x10.5 +0) so I've been shopping around...rocket bunny still seems like the best bet but acquiring them is the hard part. >.< Still though, props to RHDjapan for being so prompt and professional.
water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:27 AM   #10
Om1kron
Post Whore!

BN Sports = $$$
Old 01-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #11
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
rhd really helped me find my exhaust good customer service will do business agian

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:20 AM   #12
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
RHDJapan is awesome! They slash their prices all the time. When you ask about an item they don't have they actual get a quote and add it to their website. All their prices are shipped to the U.S. too, so you don't have to calculate shipping. Speaking of shipping, IT'S FAST!! I ordered some Project MU brake shoes and they got to me 8 days later. Shipping only took 2 days!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #13
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
RHDJapan FTW!
their prices are cheaper than normal shops, fast response on quotes and questions, and shipping is super fast too, i was super impressed
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote