Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 11-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #1
groovydrift

Trader Rating: (0)
groovydrift is making a name for him/her selfgroovydrift is making a name for him/her selfgroovydrift is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Girls of Sema 2009

Click on pic to view the slideshow
groovydrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
That picture makes me want to look no further.

Thank you.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
That picture makes me want to look no further.

Thank you.
quoted for truth...
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
SilS13Coupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
SilS13Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That girl on the right looks very familiar
SilS13Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
SuperiorS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
SuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
all the money hankook has and those are the girls they get as models!?!?!?!
SuperiorS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #6
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
How did you take pics of all those girls, and not walk 100ft further down South Hall and take pics of the Savini girls?!?

Literally, from the Hankook and Pirelli booths, you could see the 4 hotties we had signing posters ~ as soon as my media guy gets in today, I'll get some pics from him.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #7
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Were those the chicks that were lined up one next to the other and was kinda close to the Giovanna booth..? I think I know what booth you're talking about.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:30 AM   #8
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
sure beats some of the chicks we have here on the east coast.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #9
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeates36 View Post
Were those the chicks that were lined up one next to the other and was kinda close to the Giovanna booth..? I think I know what booth you're talking about.
Yup! We were closer the entrance than the Giovanna booth, if that's what you want to call their wanna-be club with a bunch of cars and a couple wheels lol.

Uploading our SEMA photos now, I'll post some good girly ones and save this thread

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #10
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

All the girls lined up ~

Summer ~

Brittany ~

Old 11-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #11
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Sup baby

Sup SLUTS

ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #12
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Google Chrome warned me that your site has AIDS so I won't be visiting it.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #13
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Yup! We were closer the entrance than the Giovanna booth, if that's what you want to call their wanna-be club with a bunch of cars and a couple wheels lol.
I saw those pretty girls.. Great booth too. But I think Giovanna killed it . I mean how you gonna have a booth within a booth you know..? Lol
Old 11-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #14
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Better pics...granted not ALL of them are hot

http://www.autoblog.com/gallery/sema...professionals/
Old 11-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #15
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post

Sema 2009 Booth Professionals — Autoblog
Nice find ~ another photog who completely missed our 4 hotties.

I forgot, I also got some pics with Luke (Blu808) and Conrad Grunewald's hottie Elyssa, who was out with Conrad's 2010 Camaro that I did the wiring on. I gotta get those pics from Andrew lol.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #16
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
meh.

cheerleader effect.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #17
Shift-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Shift-240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that girl on the right was in slide america.
Shift-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #18
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post

Sema 2009 Booth Professionals — Autoblog
The Vertical Door girl was the hottest looking one. Good find though.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #19
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovydrift View Post
this might not be the best picture of her but....

Lisa Fleming FOR THE fucking WIN

ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:29 PM   #20
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovydrift View Post

looks like the girl on the left got hit in the face by the wrath of odin's penis
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote