Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Drivetrain

Old 02-04-2014, 11:30 AM   #1
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Talking ForcedFabllc.com Engine Mounts Still $100.00 Shipped, FRESH Batch!

ForcedFab 240sx Engine mounts.

ForcedFab Engine Mounts $100.00 Shipped

We have been selling these so fast that we are going to extend our sale on them. The response has been so good that it has brought our material cost down enough so you can still get our urethane engine mounts for $100.00 Shipped Use Coupon Code: FFMOUNT. Order your set today on our site.
Also for shipping to Canada PM me. We are offering these for 110.00 shipped to Canadian or other international customers. This goes for Australia and Europe as well.

The ForcedFab 240sx Engine mounts are designed to replace your worn out factory engine mounts.These mounts will eliminate the slop that your old stock mounts have and will keep the engine from rocking and slapping around in the engine bay. This will help improve power transfer from the engine to the ground and help reduce wear on your drive-line

ForcedFab Engine Mounts are made in the USA using CNC cut steel and are professionally welded. We use high quality grade 8 fasteners. The Nuts we include are flanged to eliminate the need for washers, they also have nylon locking rings built into them to keep them from rattling loose over time. Our engine mounts use Energy Suspension Urethane Bushings and sleeves. We chose to use their bushings rather then molding our own to keep cost lower and the quality high. Energy Suspension has been manufacturing quality urethane bushings for decades so it just made sense to go with them.

For those wanting a trans mount. We have been working on it. We will be gathering a few locals to test them on different mounts and engine setups. We are trying to nail down the final design which will work for even RB swaps. I will keep everyone who emailed me for them updated later this week.

Jon
Old 02-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #2
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how are these as far as stiffness is concerned?

comparable to solid mounts? or something softer like Nismo?

do you offer different stiffness by any chance? use a less harsh bushing or include P# for bushings so a less stiff one can be purchased.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:39 PM   #3
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
This was a quote from EdacIouSX on an older sale thread.

"Mounts were really easy to install, took me about 1.5 hours in the dark to remove my circuit sports engine mounts and put these on. Initial feeling is that they are a tiny tiny bit stiffer than brand new nismo engine mounts. I recall that my new nismo mounts were a bit stiff at first but once they broke in they were/are really comfortable. These still do vibrate a tiny bit around 1100 rpm, 1500 rpm, and 3000 rpm but I am very happy with these engine mounts and plan to not change them. I suspect they will be even more comfortable after they are broken in."

We at this time only have the one harness of urethane. We do actually have Delrin inserts for those wanting stiffer.