Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #61
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sounds like some people have started getting the calendars in the mail.

Let us know what you think, so we can improve on next year's.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:21 PM   #62
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Hey guys and gals.

Got it today.
IT LOOKS GREAT !!!
The layout is excellent. A wide variety of different 240's built for different purposes. Encompases all of Zilvia.
Excellent quality, beatiful pictures. (Squidd, you do touch ups on the photos? )

really good guys, I wouldnt know what to improve next year besides different cars.
thanks Zilvia!

Go order people!! they are gonna be gone soon!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #63
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Amazing thing, I didn't touch a pixel on any of the pictures. They were that good this year.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:53 PM   #64
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I don't have mine yet, but I'm assuming it'll be here tomorrow (I'm in VA so basically as far away as I could be, haha).

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:23 PM   #65
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'm hoping i get mine tomorrow. i cant wait. i ordered mine on the 17th. had to jump on the train since they sold out quick last year.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:45 PM   #66
RJF

Ok, all orders thru 3PM today have been mailed out.

Any remaining orders received today will be mailed tomorrow, should still get to you before New Year's Day.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #67
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I got mine today. I already have it ready for the new year.

Thanks
Old 12-29-2008, 07:45 PM   #68
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
These things are perfectly awesome! Great printer and a kick ass designer!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:44 PM   #69
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
I got mine today! I was pleased to see that both of the pictures I submitted of my car were used on the last page (even though one of them was just part of a wheel in the upper left hand side), haha. I was a little disappointed to not see any photo credits for the main photos though.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 12-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #70
1cleanS13
Leaky Injector

1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future
Got mine today, looks good! (still wish my s13 would have been chosen instead of my Z, but nonetheless I'm happy )
1cleanS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #71
hegamiz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Sweet, got mine just now... very nice, thanks! =D
Old 12-30-2008, 12:04 PM   #72
NorCalEvo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NorCalEvo
damn, this is what i get for being away for a while. I just saw this and just ordered mine. Cant wait to get it. Great job on design and congrats to all whose cars were chosen and to the people who took the photos. Makes for a great calendar.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #73
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Sounds like some people have started getting the calendars in the mail.

Let us know what you think, so we can improve on next year's.
I like the calendar very much.. A million times better than any of the overpriced crap at the mall.
The paper feels rich and expensive, good choice in guage.
The design is effective and dressy, this calendar would compliment any office, den, garage.
I'm a graphic designer so please ignore my anal tendencies... there's too many white S13s with gold wheels.. there I said it.
Other than that, money well spent. Buy this calendar and remember important dates.. ref ticket deadlines, silvia meets, gf birthdays, etc.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #74
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
I got mine today! I was pleased to see that both of the pictures I submitted of my car were used on the last page (even though one of them was just part of a wheel in the upper left hand side), haha. I was a little disappointed to not see any photo credits for the main photos though.
Glad everyone is pleased thus far.

Next year we will be sure to request the Photographers info as well in incoperate it into the calendars. Its just something we missed this year and we apologize. We realize the efforts contributed to all photographers whom submitted their work. If you would like credits please email me @ [email protected] and I will at the very least collect that data on our Posts and Store pages.

Here is the template to contribute to:

JAN:
FEB:
MAR:
APR:
MAY:
JUN:
JULY:
AUG:
SEP:
OCT:
NOV:
DEC:
MISC:
Old 12-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #75
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'm building a new car.

And I want Feb.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:15 AM   #76
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
Glad everyone is pleased thus far.

Next year we will be sure to request the Photographers info as well in incoperate it into the calendars. Its just something we missed this year and we apologize. We realize the efforts contributed to all photographers whom submitted their work. If you would like credits please email me @ [email protected] and I will at the very least collect that data on our Posts and Store pages.

Here is the template to contribute to:

JAN:
FEB:
MAR:
APR:
MAY:
JUN:
JULY:
AUG:
SEP:
OCT:
NOV:
DEC:
MISC:
I shot you an email, thanks!

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 12-31-2008, 01:11 AM   #77
nismoskyz
Zilvia Junkie

nismoskyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Calendar looks great!
The paper is nice and thick, unlike most calendars you find at stores.
Photo quality came out very nice and crisp on all of the pics.

Also, idk if anyone noticed the subtle touch of blurred out photos in the background of the calendar days, but i thought that was a nice element as well.

well done for 2009

(function)(form)^(-1)
nismoskyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:22 AM   #78
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
the calender looks nice. great quality paper and printing

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:10 PM   #79
jc
Leaky Injector

jc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enough
Just got mine today. Everything looks great and is of great quality.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:34 PM   #80
RJF

Spread the word folks! We're still way in the red on the costs of producing these.

If you have friends or colleagues on other sites *cough* NICO, 240SXForums *cough*, let them know.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:57 PM   #81
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
look pretty fresh mite have to transfer some money to my paypal
Old 12-31-2008, 06:17 PM   #82
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismoskyz View Post
Also, idk if anyone noticed the subtle touch of blurred out photos in the background of the calendar days, but i thought that was a nice element as well.

well done for 2009
YAY! Someone noticed! Skylar did an amazing job and he is very much appreciated for busting his ass on this!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #83
used240sxparts

Just ordered mine! thanks zilvia!
Old 01-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #84
RJF

OK folks, what's wrong with the calendars?

Everybody wanted one, but nobody is buying. Our printer needs to get paid.

http://zilvia.net/store/products/calendar/
Old 01-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #85
Lumina

Lumina is just really niceLumina is just really niceLumina is just really niceLumina is just really niceLumina is just really niceLumina is just really niceLumina is just really niceLumina is just really niceLumina is just really nice
i sent my payment in on dec 20th but haven't recived a calendar yet. Im guessing its taking longer because i live in canada and its christmas time right now. Hopefully i get it soon. can't wait!
Old 01-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #86
tramp_drift240
Leaky Injector

tramp_drift240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tramp_drift240
holy craaaaaaaap, excellent calendar. all around. best one ever. period.
tramp_drift240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #87
sephiroth99
Leaky Injector

sephiroth99 is on a distinguished road
They made their way to canadaland!

Just received mine, it's really great! Everything is awesome : the printing, the pictures, ...
sephiroth99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #88
NorCalEvo
Zilvia Member

NorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NorCalEvo
i just got mine today... Damn it looks great...

Thats it, im entering my rides for next year.

great job on the calendar...
Old 01-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #89
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
lemme get paid... and I'll be ordering one... maybe 2. 1 for the shop, 1 for me.

Awesome looking calander... Im really regretting buying a bmw now.

(honestly, I have since I bought it lol. damn car payments. Not used to it..)
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #90
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Got mine a week back, have been busy with work and haven't been online!

Love the calendar. I think it's probably one of the best car related calendars I've seen in a long time. Very professional looking, and all of the pictures are great examples of different types of cars. Glad to see a good mix of street/track/drift cars in there. My friends all got a kick out of my car in Feb, and now want pics of their car in the same spot haha.

Thanks again! Awesome product.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote