Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
Secretsquirrel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Secretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Secretsquirrel
PM sent about 4 lugger spaccerrsssssss

SS
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hmmnn intresting brand.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:04 AM   #3
nissantfsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nissantfsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nissantfsx
how much is the fender roller shipped to 94546 and 95616?

thnx
Old 05-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #4
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissantfsx View Post
how much is the fender roller shipped to 94546 and 95616?

thnx
I am not at my computer with UPS right now but our website sells the fender roller for $200 + $50 flat rate USA shipping.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:31 PM   #5
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
are the spacers available in 12x1.5 pitch?
Old 05-20-2007, 01:06 AM   #6
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Bastard View Post
are the spacers available in 12x1.5 pitch?
I just have typical nissan 12x1.25's I can order the 1.5's if you like.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Price for RUCAs and tension rods shipped to:

T5X-3Y7 Canada.

Also, are you guys going to be getting tie rods???
Old 05-21-2007, 07:34 PM   #8
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Price for RUCAs and tension rods shipped to:

T5X-3Y7 Canada.

Also, are you guys going to be getting tie rods???
$180+$30 USD each set ground shipping
Old 05-24-2007, 03:57 PM   #9
S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

S13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enough
Nice parts and prices. So, how would you compare your coilovers to Stance, and your suspension parts to SPL?
Old 05-24-2007, 08:33 PM   #10
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13-Silvia View Post
Nice parts and prices. So, how would you compare your coilovers to Stance, and your suspension parts to SPL?
Thanks, both Stance and SPL seem to make nice products too.

There is no such thing as the "best" because what is the best for you and the best for me could be different. I'll just point out the obvious differences.

MAX ドリフト Competition Coilover is less $, has more aggressive springs (as standard setup), Rear pillowball has free movement spacer instead of being bound directly by the spring on the other guys coilovers.

MAX ドリフト Multilink is less $, has beefier threaded rod and housing around the joints.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:26 AM   #11
S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

S13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Thanks, both Stance and SPL seem to make nice products too.

There is no such thing as the "best" because what is the best for you and the best for me could be different. I'll just point out the obvious differences.

MAX ドリフト Competition Coilover is less $, has more aggressive springs (as standard setup), Rear pillowball has free movement spacer instead of being bound directly by the spring on the other guys coilovers.

MAX ドリフト Multilink is less $, has beefier threaded rod and housing around the joints.

Yea, thats why I like your parts. They are less expensive than the other guys and they look like good quality parts, and I haven't heard anything bad about them.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:35 AM   #12
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
I cannot believe it... they are the BEEFIEST looking suspension arms ive ever seen!
Old 06-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #13
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
I cannot believe it... they are the BEEFIEST looking suspension arms ive ever seen!
Glad you like 'em. Thats exactly what we were going for when we made these.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 06-23-2007, 04:49 PM   #14
lazymofo
Leaky Injector

lazymofo is an unknown quantity at this point
how much is the SR S13 radiator shipped to 77478?
Old 06-25-2007, 04:14 PM   #15
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazymofo View Post
how much is the SR S13 radiator shipped to 77478?
$220 shipped to your door
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 02-27-2008, 04:23 PM   #16
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
i want the Oil Catch Tank

how much can you do for pick up or shipped to 92220?

email me

[email protected]
Old 03-15-2008, 04:22 PM   #17
l8nightjay
Leaky Injector

l8nightjay is on the path to ruinl8nightjay is on the path to ruin
could I get some sizes or spec's on s13 intercooler kit, currently running stock turbo, but swapping to bigger gt3076, kit has to work for new turbo. what's the inlet/oulet sizes on the core? shipping to 97408. thnx for the help
Old 05-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #18
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
any price drop if i get all the arms (genII) at teh same time?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 05-11-2008, 09:23 PM   #19
firm tofu
Leaky Injector

firm tofu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
any price drop if i get all the arms (genII) at teh same time?
the prices are already low as is for a good product, and im sure Dan is going to say the same thing.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #20
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
you have paypal for orange drift knob and tie rod spacers.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:17 AM   #21
ilovethatemone
BANNED

ilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the rough
pmed
Old 09-22-2008, 12:22 AM   #22
Fricshon
Leaky Injector

Fricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her self
4 lug spacers

just got quoted, your box is full. spacers, drain plug and steering up spacers so total 2 sets of 4x114 30mm spacers, one magnetic drain plug (PBM color) and some steering spacers, 2 if you can spare. Hit me with your paypal so I can get these asap, thanks dan
Old 04-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #23
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
subframe spacers shipped to GU 96915
Old 04-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #24
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
How long before the HMIC is ready for purchase? Will i be able to keep AC with it? And any idea on pricing?
Old 07-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #25
199240sxcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
199240sxcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Can any one give me a review on the adjustible link arms? Any one have all of them?
Old 07-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #26
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 199240sxcoupe View Post
Can any one give me a review on the adjustible link arms? Any one have all of them?
They're bitchin'. Buy them you tool.

Dan.
Hydro ebrake with lines.
Could you get this shipped to me by thursday at the latest?
I'll payextra to get 2day air or something. Let me know dude.
p.s. I want a sticker too.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #27
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
I just hope their prices dont skyrocket once they get popular.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:55 PM   #28
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
how long will these prices be like this?
Old 05-19-2007, 11:28 AM   #29
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187 View Post
how long will these prices be like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez View Post
I just hope their prices dont skyrocket once they get popular.
You guys ask the right questions. The marketing concept for these parts is direct sales from the manufacturer, wholesale to the public. We can keep doing this forever if we sell enough parts through word of mouth, the net and our full page magazine ad.

This is the way we want to do things because we know it will expand peoples enjoyment of this sport through promoting quality innovative low priced parts.

Parts Shop MAX is no corporation, it is privately owned 100% by drifters. We love buying cool parts that make our cars look good and perform well at hook up price, and we think you will to. We'll do our best to keep it this way.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:38 PM   #30
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
You guys ask the right questions. The marketing concept for these parts is direct sales from the manufacturer, wholesale to the public. We can keep doing this forever if we sell enough parts through word of mouth, the net and our full page magazine ad.

This is the way we want to do things because we know it will expand peoples enjoyment of this sport through promoting quality innovative low priced parts.

Parts Shop MAX is no corporation, it is privately owned 100% by drifters. We love buying cool parts that make our cars look good and perform well at hook up price, and we think you will to. We'll do our best to keep it this way.
Damn you guys sound like a dream shop.
Closed Thread