Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #31
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDtoyota View Post
If I order more than one will shipping be $70 for the two lips? Or double? Can you fit three in a box?
I can do combined shipping, but it won't be $70 for two.

$105 for two.

$140 for three to the same address.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 02:14 AM   #32
4banger
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
4banger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So how much would shipping be to Hawaii 96786?
Old 02-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #33
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger View Post
So how much would shipping be to Hawaii 96786?
Not sure.

I'll get a quote later today and let you know.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #34
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

All PM's replied.

Come on now. I've responded to over 20 people at this point that have said they were ready with cash in hand.

The faster these orders come in, the better for everyone.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-14-2010, 01:58 AM   #35
Nacho_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (36)
Nacho_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
I just noticed you use "we" through out your first post. Who is included in the "we" anyways? Is it Jspec? Just curious...
Old 02-14-2010, 02:06 AM   #36
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacho_240 View Post
I just noticed you use "we" through out your first post. Who is included in the "we" anyways? Is it Jspec? Just curious...
Yes.

Sam @ Jspec is helping me with this.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #37
4banger
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
4banger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So did u get a shipping quote to HI?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #38
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger View Post
So did u get a shipping quote to HI?

Shipping to HI is usually $2-300 due to size, but I think I can bring it down to around $140.

All PM's replied.

So, what happened to everybody?

I had so many people ready "with cash in hand".

So many people desperate to get a Urethane replica.

Now that I'm trying to make it happen, everybody decides to bail.

Sigh.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #39
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I want a fiberglass copy right now if it is available. Plus just to have close to $500 out in the air while waiting for 30 more people to sign up is kinda iffy with my significant other. Nothing against you but more we could be using that money now for other stuff. If you want I could send you half now and the rest when the order does happened. If not Like I mentioned before once you have close to the needed amount of pre-orders I'll be sending you the cash for the urethane version.

But like mentioned before I would like a FG copy also to just have for right now to complete the look
Old 02-18-2010, 07:09 PM   #40
VYKTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (36)
VYKTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Wow, this thread feels like an empty room... Hope those peeps don't let you down Johnny. GLWS
Old 02-18-2010, 08:38 PM   #41
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
I want a fiberglass copy right now if it is available. Plus just to have close to $500 out in the air while waiting for 30 more people to sign up is kinda iffy with my significant other. Nothing against you but more we could be using that money now for other stuff. If you want I could send you half now and the rest when the order does happened. If not Like I mentioned before once you have close to the needed amount of pre-orders I'll be sending you the cash for the urethane version.

But like mentioned before I would like a FG copy also to just have for right now to complete the look
You could also slowly set money aside so it doesn't feel like you're "losing" $500.

I understand not everyone can just put down $500, but that's all I can do right now.

I wouldn't want to take half of what I'm asking, then after 30 orders are reached, go after the second half.

I've heard/read/seen a lot of this happen in the past and it just doesn't go down smoothly. People just LOVE to flake(especially when dealing with 240 owners since the vast majority of them are broke teens).

I do have fiberglass versions readily available(literally a phone call away), but then most(if not all) will turn to that version and be okay with it.

Most(if not all) will end up cracking/blowing it up somewhere. Then, we're right back where we started.

Put up the money for a good replica and you will not regret it.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #42
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The problem was that this was posted for the Zilvia (or 240sx in general) crowd.

I bet if you were listing a $20 bill for sale, you'd get a lot of $10, $13, $15 offers.
lol
Old 02-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #43
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

So, what happened to everybody?

I had so many people ready "with cash in hand".

So many people desperate to get a Urethane replica.

Now that I'm trying to make it happen, everybody decides to bail.

Sigh.
Welcome to selling quality parts to 240SX owners...

Still amazes me that someone will send PM after PM annoying someone for a product, then when it's available for a very fair price they are nowhere to be found.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #44
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
The problem is he needs 30 people for it. Like I've mentioned before I have the money for this waiting but don't want to wait forever just to get 27 more people to come up with their end. Now if it was I pay him and them my part gets made then he would already have my payment for this quality part.

Crimson any chance of changing the group buy to require less people or does it have to be 30?
Old 02-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #45
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:

Crimson any chance of changing the group buy to require less people or does it have to be 30?
I talked to Sam about this. He said the number could go down, but that would increase the price for everybody else.

More made = lower price.

I'll be posting up an "interested parties" list fairly soon to give everybody an idea as to how many are actually interested.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-20-2010, 05:56 PM   #46
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
The problem is he needs 30 people for it. Like I've mentioned before I have the money for this waiting but don't want to wait forever just to get 27 more people to come up with their end. Now if it was I pay him and them my part gets made then he would already have my payment for this quality part.

That's how Group Buys work. You get a discount for buying in bulk.

If you want your stuff now you've got to be prepared to pay, and in something like this that sounds like it's a custom made piece made in one run, the cost per unit is going to shoot way up to make it worth the time of the guy doing the molding.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #47
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I talked to Sam about this. He said the number could go down, but that would increase the price for everybody else.

More made = lower price.

I'll be posting up an "interested parties" list fairly soon to give everybody an idea as to how many are actually interested.
How much of an increase?
Old 02-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #48
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nissan should be outsourcing orders to you, that should fill up the thirty quickly, did you try them?
Old 02-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #49
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
How much of an increase?
Not sure. I'd have to call and ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreakDrifter View Post
nissan should be outsourcing orders to you, that should fill up the thirty quickly, did you try them?
Nissan would want at least 100 orders made. I'm not paying for 100 and I highly doubt such a number would ever be reached.

Kouki 180sx taillights were discontinued at one point iirc. It took a massive order years ago to bring them back into production.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #50
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
wish i could help, i do want one, so when i start my typex build
Old 02-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #51
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

List updated!

I would have more names in the "people interested" list, but I have over 1,000 PM's at the moment and don't feel like going through each one of them.

Come on. 4 people already got the ball rolling. I myself will be purchasing one for personal use.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #52
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
like i said, should have my cash by march 19th!! if not then definately on april 2nd.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #53
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Did you find out how much of a price increase if less then 30 people?
Old 02-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #54
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
depends on how many people, but just for ease, only 15 people would mean the lip would probably double.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #55
Dunkz
Leaky Injector

Dunkz is an unknown quantity at this point
Any idea how much you'd be looking for to ship one of these to the uk or perhaps several If I can get other people wanting them?
Old 03-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #56
Dunkz
Leaky Injector

Dunkz is an unknown quantity at this point
Or would you even be willing to ship to the uk?
Old 03-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #57
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
like i said, should have my cash by march 19th!! if not then definately on april 2nd.
Sounds good.

Quote:
Did you find out how much of a price increase if less then 30 people?
No, I haven't.

I've been really busy lately. Not a lot of free time on my hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
depends on how many people, but just for ease, only 15 people would mean the lip would probably double.
More than likely, yes, but at that price, nobody would want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkz View Post
Any idea how much you'd be looking for to ship one of these to the uk or perhaps several If I can get other people wanting them?
Not a whole lot. I get a good discount when it comes to shipping by air. So, it shouldn't be THAT bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkz View Post
Or would you even be willing to ship to the uk?
Of course. As long as the buyer pays for shipping, I'm more than willing to ship around the world.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #58
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Well, as much as interest as I've shown I feel kinda bad. But due to car and non car factors right now, I'm going to have to spend the money elsewhere. Don't think the type-x route is the right one to go with this car. So unfortunately I am backing out. Free bump for this and best of luck with the sale.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:36 PM   #59
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Fuck I would be down to buy this but I got laid off last week and I can't be blowing my money right away FML!!! DAMN YOU BILLS!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:18 AM   #60
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Can we set a dead line or something? I really do have the money just dont want it floating in outerspace while I wait for months for this to end.

I REALLY think that if you would take 200 now then set a date to pay the rest(or the person would get dropped with no refund) would speed things up. Then once the deadline comes place the order or something?

I know you said you didnt want to mess with that but I think that is the only way this will go threw
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Closed Thread