Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Brakes

Old 08-28-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
OEM Nissan Z32 Brake Master Cylinders @ The Nismo Shop

Genuine Nissan OEM Z32 Brake Master Cylinder

For use when installing Z32/Skyline brakes on your S-Chassis. The middle fitting must be removed and the fitting inside one of the ports on your stock BMC must be inserted in order for this to work properly.

This is the only Z32 BMC available from Nissan now. In-stock, ready to ship or pickup

$206.84 +tax/shipping
$216.84 shipped to lower 48 states outside CA
$223.90 including tax, picked up
$233.90 including tax, shipped within CA
Old 08-29-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
Max_PSi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Max_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yo Justin whats up. Sent you a PM about this, along with some other items to try and finish off the head re-build. Thanks.
Max_PSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
drift donkey
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
drift donkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
do you have any pics of how to install the port from the the stock BMC? I have never heard of this before.
drift donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 12:44 AM   #4
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_rob is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift donkey View Post
do you have any pics of how to install the port from the the stock BMC? I have never heard of this before.
+1 thanks

msglenblah
s14_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:06 AM   #5
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
http://importnut.net/300zxbrakeswap.htm

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:47 AM   #6
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia View Post
Thanks Norm!
Old 08-30-2007, 02:13 PM   #7
naed240sx
Zilvia Member

naed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the rough
S13's don't have a removable fitting in the stock master cylinder, meaning that if you want this master to work you need to get a junk MC from an s14 or Z32.
naed240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:43 PM   #8
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
what plunger size are you selling justin? 17/16's? 1 inch?
Old 08-30-2007, 07:02 PM   #9
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by naed240sx View Post
S13's don't have a removable fitting in the stock master cylinder, meaning that if you want this master to work you need to get a junk MC from an s14 or Z32.
Well, Justin's selling z32 master cylinders. What does the s14 MC have to do with this topic?

Old 08-31-2007, 04:46 PM   #10
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naed240sx View Post
Actually yes S13 fittings are removable if you read the thread that Norm linked it will show you how.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:08 PM   #11
Ragnarok043
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Ragnarok043 is making a name for him/her selfRagnarok043 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
or you can do what i did, and used a bubble flaring tool kit to modify the hard brake lines to work without the fitting. i think it cost me around $20 for the kit.
Ragnarok043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:33 PM   #12
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok043 View Post
or you can do what i did, and used a bubble flaring tool kit to modify the hard brake lines to work without the fitting. i think it cost me around $20 for the kit.
Yeah thats not a bad idea, probably a little easier.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:21 AM   #13
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Regardless of whether or not you have ABS, the 300ZX master cylinder will work. If you do not have ABS, you will need to remove the plug from the second front brake line port, illustrated below. If you have ABS, you do not have to remove the plug. In that case, skip to the master cylinder installation.
i have abs so i dont have to remove the plug just thought id post that
Old 09-01-2007, 04:17 PM   #14
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_rob View Post
i have abs so i dont have to remove the plug just thought id post that
Much appreciated. Thanks!
Old 09-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #15
flytwa78
Leaky Injector

flytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enough
How much will shipping be to Guam. 96932
flytwa78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #16
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Hafa Adai! I'll be stopping over in Guam this Friday enroute to the Philippines!

Old 09-02-2007, 03:01 AM   #17
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytwa78 View Post
How much will shipping be to Guam. 96932
Shipping should be like $20.00
Old 09-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #18
pr0tus
Leaky Injector

pr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
what plunger size are you selling justin? 17/16's? 1 inch?

I would also like to know what size these are.
pr0tus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:27 AM   #19
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

ill be placing my order next week some time but i if you should do a groupbuy with a brake rebuild kit lol... just a thought
Old 09-04-2007, 02:37 AM   #20
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_rob View Post
ill be placing my order next week some time but i if you should do a groupbuy with a brake rebuild kit lol... just a thought
Rebulild kits are no longer available from Nissan. Hit up your local NAPA for those, they actually sell them

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0tus View Post

I would also like to know what size these are.
These are 17/16
Old 09-04-2007, 10:21 AM   #21
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
Actually yes S13 fittings are removable if you read the thread that Norm linked it will show you how.
Im not saying that they there all are not removable but atleast 4 S13 I have worked on (replacing there brake master) did not have the removable type fittings there were cast into the BMC therefore not removable.

HINT: If you use NABCO use NABCO fittings, if you use TOKICO use TOKICO fittings or they will fit to loosely in one situation and not fit in anotehr situation...
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:49 PM   #22
flytwa78
Leaky Injector

flytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enough
Item received. Thanks!
flytwa78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:23 AM   #23
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytwa78 View Post
Item received. Thanks!
Awesome! Glad you got it alright.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #24
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Also cheaper aftermarket version now available!
Click here to order!!