Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Brakes

Old 04-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
ElitePro1 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Brembo and more

*New Update* We now also are offering a 10% discount on all Vertex and C-west Body/lip kits for a limited time. Make sure you get your's before time runs out.

All Promo's are limited to forum user's please contact us directly as these will not be found on our site.

If you have any questions pm us or E-mail us at [email protected]

Office: 804-675-7994
Toll-Free: 888-354-8776

Inorder to recive your discount make sure you say Zilivia.net and provide your user name

Last edited by ElitePro1; 04-05-2008 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: Update
ElitePro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2008, 01:01 AM   #2
1SXY240

1SXY240 is an unknown quantity at this point
how much are the brembo calipers for a '95 240sx?
1SXY240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
you guys sell hawk hp+ pads for 300zx fronts and 240sx rears?? if so how much??
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:13 AM   #4
khmer1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
khmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what the price on these hopefully it not over 200
khmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #5
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer1 View Post
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
^ What he said? WTF?

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:34 PM   #7
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
I'm not one to flame, but now it totally explains your rep power. Brembo the leading aftermarket brake producer used by Automotive companies. This isn't Megan or something fresh on the scene. Brembo is on everything from AMG Mercedes to GTRs man, you gotta pay to play with them but damned worth it.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #8
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Hey guys, Since today is our day off i don’t have any of my price sheets with me actually I'm home with the kid she's sick, I really wasn't expecting anyone to responded to this posting so soon since i just listed it last night, Yes we have Hawk and I’d be happy to post a price quote. I will have all the prices posted from the inquires tomorrow, I apologize for the price quote delay.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

No sweat, I'll check back tomorrow for more info. Meanwhile I was browsing your site, pretty good stuff but I didn't see too much 240 stuff. Was I in the wrong section?
Old 04-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #10
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Yeah same here very limited 240 stuff.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPoweredS14 View Post
I'm not one to flame, but now it totally explains your rep power. Brembo the leading aftermarket brake producer used by Automotive companies. This isn't Megan or something fresh on the scene. Brembo is on everything from AMG Mercedes to GTRs man, you gotta pay to play with them but damned worth it.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "I'm not one to flame, but now it totally explains your rep power."
Old 04-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #12
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I think he was referring to the guy that made the "$200" comment.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #13
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer1 View Post
lol. brembo gran turismo braking systems for various applications retail like 3k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #14
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tang View Post
That's what i thought too..
Old 04-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #15
samplesurf
Zilvia Member

samplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to all
i dont even see anything listed for 240s on your site
Old 04-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #16
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePro1 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "I'm not one to flame, but now it totally explains your rep power."
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePro1 View Post
That's what i thought too..
Yea, it was for him. I see a bunch of red squares and I automatically know not to hope for much. I know some people are just getting into the trend of modding cars so I have patience but I also know some are just people that should have never taken their first breath. Nothing against you man, your site sells very nice products. Kudos to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samplesurf View Post
Yea thats what I was thinking. But maybe since Suburu brakes are somewhat swapped onto 240s maybe this is where that came from.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #17
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Look for a kit for a 300ZX or a BNR33/32 GTR, since those calipers bolt up to the S-chassis.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #18
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

Duh, your right man thanks. I completely forgot about that..
Old 04-06-2008, 06:37 PM   #19
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

[quote=CAPoweredS14;1948473]
Quote:
Originally Posted by samplesurf

Yes i understand the site is lacking context and might be a bit detouring it is still under going alot of updates, so please bare with us as we are working hard to upload as much as possiable but it's very time consuming. in the mean time we understand our sales will strain from people calling in and asking for our products. We have many products for the Nissan Community ranging from Vertex Body kits (located on the site) and C-West body kits (also located on the site). As for other products in the mean time please call, e-mail or pm us and we will be happy to assist you

Thank you for the feed back on our site, as a side note we understand the navigation of our current web site, isn't the easiest however we are working to address this and trying to get things worked out with our web host to get a "Year,Make,Model" but we are reciving lot of flack in order to get the "Year Make Model Modual" we are trying hard to work around that but until they can get things work out with incorperating this technology with our new web site design. we applogize for the site navigation and we hope you can understand.

As for the Brembo sale this is strickly for our Forum user's and is not being offared on our site. Yes we understand that the brembo products have not been uploaded to the site, but again we are working hard to get things up.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:44 AM   #20
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: Sorry it's taking so long we got Slammed hard last night with sales and experinced a power outage due to verizon in the area (to my understanding). So we are back-up i will have all this info for you tonight..I'm keeping my doors open late to catch up.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #21
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yeah, I'm in the market for some z32 conversion ss brake line, r33 e-brake cable, blank rotor, hawk pads
4bangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM   #22
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
still waiting on a price for those pads ^^^
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #23
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

NJD07- We posted a update to let you know we are behind as we had powe outage and so our sales got backed up. aka: no power no pricing: Hawk HP + Pads 300ZX: 85 shipped 240sx: 60 shipped
Old 04-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #24
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

4bangers- 300zx break lines: 115 shipped the r33 e-brake cable, blank rotor back ordered, Working on seeing if i can get a sooner shippment, but wont know till hopefully the end of the week to sometime next week. As for the pads. was that for the 300zx?
Old 04-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #25
ElitePro1
Zilvia.net Advertiser

1Sexy240- Calipers: 430 shipped