Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 03:01 PM   #3601
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Fuck yeah Falcon Ziex sucks balls.

I had those before and I understeer like crazy.

Well I still do but that's the driver's fault.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #3602
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
actually i'm running fuzions...they're better than the ziex's. but next i think i'm going to try bfgoodrich...the kdw II's i believe they are. look pretty decent.

Old 07-10-2007, 07:18 PM   #3603
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv View Post
actually i'm running fuzions...they're better than the ziex's. but next i think i'm going to try bfgoodrich...the kdw II's i believe they are. look pretty decent.
No no no no no no no.
If you can get properly sized Azenis for your rims, do it. Jesus.

You're running what, 15s? 205/50/15 is close enough to proper size, and they're only like 95 bucks each at Autobacs.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #3604
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
^not enough tread life.....have no job....need tires to last me a little bit man...they have what a tread wear of 200...the kdw's atleast have 300. you're crazy son.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:37 PM   #3605
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Do work son!!!!!!!!!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 07-11-2007, 01:03 AM   #3606
C. Senor
Post Whore!

^i was watching that earlier. lol. i'm trying to do work. i think i got a side job this weekend, so i can earn me a couple dollars.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:16 AM   #3607
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
You're running what, 15s? 205/50/15 is close enough to proper size, and they're only like 95 bucks each at Autobacs.
You gotta be kidding. 205/50-15 looks like poop on 240s. the sidewall is way too thin.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:10 AM   #3608
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Alex go get a job you lazy asshole.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:27 PM   #3609
C. Senor
Post Whore!

hey i'm looking you bastard.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:27 PM   #3610
azndoc
Post Whore!

well look harder damn it. put food on the table.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:33 PM   #3611
C. Senor
Post Whore!

lol i have food....plenty of it. i dont know i just cant find a job.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:38 PM   #3612
azndoc
Post Whore!

Try Home depot or something. Just go out and go on a job finding spree. Or the local mall. So you can check out girls all day.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:48 PM   #3613
C. Senor
Post Whore!

already tried home depot and lowes...and i wont work in the mall again..its too busy..i want more of a kick back job...lol

Old 07-11-2007, 01:55 PM   #3614
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Well i tried offering him a job but i guess no mall
duty for alex.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:16 PM   #3615
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
dont know if im gonna come out tomorrow...might tag along with ernie somewhere

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-11-2007, 03:07 PM   #3616
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Keep trying Alex!

I'll be there tomorrow.

We're going to gut my friends black hatch tomorrow and take some pictures of the wheels I have up for sale for him.

I'll have your mirror tomorrow Alex.

I'll have your seats tomorrow Gus.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:39 PM   #3617
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Sweet! I want my seats! hey are you getting rid of his cigarette lighter thing.. I am in need of one cause the one in my best friends 240 doesn't work.. lemme know!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 07-11-2007, 04:02 PM   #3618
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
You mean this?

If so, yes...yes I do.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #3619
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

I dooooo mean that! Man you are just hookin up the parts! What kinda rims are you sellin for your friend?

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 07-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #3620
C. Senor
Post Whore!

yes luis did try hooking it up. but alas i dont really want to work in the middle..its odd..lol. thanks johnny for the encouragement...i will be there tomorrow. luis is going to come along this time too. so i'll see you fags there...except i guess ernie and eddie...both fags as well...they're just not going to be there. LOL

Old 07-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #3621
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

A full set of Rota's.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=149990

They're not the best offset for 240's, but with a 15mm spacer in the rear, they do look good.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #3622
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll be there tomorrow johnny so you can check out my coupe.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #3623
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv View Post
already tried home depot and lowes...and i wont work in the mall again..its too busy..i want more of a kick back job...lol
LOL you have to inside home depot and apply not stand outside with all your homies looking for trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
dont know if im gonna come out tomorrow...might tag along with ernie somewhere
ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaa you ready for free hot dogs and burgers
Old 07-11-2007, 05:52 PM   #3624
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'll bring your bracket too Gus.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #3625
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

^I hope so! I've been waiting to see if I can have ac in my car for while now lol

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 07-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #3626
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaa you ready for free hot dogs and burgers
you had me at free

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-11-2007, 07:17 PM   #3627
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
You gotta be kidding. 205/50-15 looks like poop on 240s. the sidewall is way too thin.
Handling > aesthetics.

And Alex... why do you need a mirror still? Didn't I give you one already?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:54 PM   #3628
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

He broke the one you gave him like, a day after.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-11-2007, 09:23 PM   #3629
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
LOL you have to inside home depot and apply not stand outside with all your homies looking for trabajo

hahahaha BURN, when i read shit like this it makes me want to go check out the meet

Secret Society
Old 07-11-2007, 09:43 PM   #3630
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
its tough love between me and alex