Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 04:21 PM   #1201
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Ive been to busy,

I gotta welddddd it
Old 02-05-2007, 07:15 PM   #1202
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
I couldn't find my Goofy hat ;_;
you must!!
Old 02-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #1203
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
^ that happend to my buddy,
Everyone!!!!!!!!! Show up to my house for the Car show!!!!!!!! 10am-4pm Saturday Feb 10th
Marlyn's gonna be there, so you should too.
I'll have to stop at my momma's first, I have no moola for a week so I need to steal her gas card. Remember to text me!!
Old 02-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #1204
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
ill just call you,

becouse thats the kinda relationship we have.

that, and you called me lasttime
Old 02-05-2007, 10:14 PM   #1205
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Car is fixed. Still need to adjust the clutch pedal though. It doesn't engage til about an inch from the top. lol

And for the record, I'd like to state that I'd rather swap engines than swap clutch pedals. >_<
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:41 AM   #1206
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
ill just call you,

becouse thats the kinda relationship we have.

that, and you called me lasttime
woo hoo
Old 02-07-2007, 01:42 AM   #1207
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Bump for Thursday.

Bitches best come on out!

EDIT: Damn you Marlyn, you beat me to the bump. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:44 AM   #1208
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
Car is fixed. Still need to adjust the clutch pedal though. It doesn't engage til about an inch from the top. lol

And for the record, I'd like to state that I'd rather swap engines than swap clutch pedals. >_<
adjusting the pedal is a snap. just annoying to adjust then test, then adjus then test, unless you have someone else help out.

Bring a goofy hat too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
Bump for Thursday.

Bitches best come on out!

EDIT: Damn you Marlyn, you beat me to the bump. lol
lol all love...
Old 02-07-2007, 01:56 AM   #1209
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
adjusting the pedal is a snap. just annoying to adjust then test, then adjus then test, unless you have someone else help out.
Help a brotha out? lol

Hat will be bought and brought on Thursday. Count on that shit. lol
Old 02-07-2007, 02:06 AM   #1210
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I wont nbe there this week. I will miss you all ;_; We'll go goat ranching next week

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:13 AM   #1211
soreballz
Post Whore!

Awwww, but I wanted to go this week! Bastard.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:33 AM   #1212
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
can soemone sell me s13 5 bolt axles PLEASE?
Old 02-07-2007, 09:02 AM   #1213
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
I wont nbe there this week. I will miss you all ;_; We'll go goat ranching next week
Nooo gay!! You just avoiding goofy hat day!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 10:30 AM   #1214
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

for thursday!

hope to see all of you there
Old 02-07-2007, 11:00 AM   #1215
TAMTANIUM
Zilvia FREAK!

TAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the rough
I will be there and introduce myself haha. Grey hatch is me!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:06 AM   #1216
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
^w00t!

should i bring the name tags again or what guys??
Old 02-07-2007, 03:36 PM   #1217
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
sure, why not? I'll be a Thursday night noob this week too. Is there a boba place in this shopping center? I've been fiendin' boba for a while now..

-Charlie
Old 02-07-2007, 03:42 PM   #1218
s13poop
Post Whore!

yupp actually more like 5 places to get boba..

crepes, thai food, boba, arcades, pastries all that good stuff

come down!
Old 02-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #1219
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
my wheels look big on your sig ernie.

wish they were 16's
Old 02-07-2007, 04:46 PM   #1220
s13poop
Post Whore!

shhhhhhhhh!

we all know you have 17x8 +0 offset mesh
Old 02-07-2007, 04:55 PM   #1221
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Finally got to fix my axle! YES! I'll be there.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:01 PM   #1222
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

I'll be there of course, hopefully my neck pain is gone byt then too. I'm going to be early tonight because it's killing me.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:18 PM   #1223
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ what happend to your neck??
Old 02-07-2007, 09:19 PM   #1224
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I passed by her.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:58 PM   #1225
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

LOL I don't know woke up this way...freaking sucks ass I can barely move it. stupid boyfriend is not making me feel any better...must find a way to strangle him...
Old 02-08-2007, 01:19 AM   #1226
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
if only he gave pro massages like me
i fix your neck, only 10 bucks
Old 02-08-2007, 01:53 AM   #1227
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ive been to busy,

I gotta welddddd it
You're gonna a weld a VLSD? You craaaazy crazy guy.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:40 AM   #1228
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Quote:
You're gonna a weld a VLSD? You craaaazy crazy guy.
haha nah its an extra open diff i had.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #1229
soreballz
Post Whore!

^^ Good to know. After you get that down, you gotta take me for a ride (or let me drive lol) on the welded in the twisties. I'm still considering that as an option rather than the Skyline VLSD shitfuck thats laying in the backyard. lol
Old 02-08-2007, 01:29 PM   #1230
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

^sell the shitfuck!
Closed Thread