Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #2101
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
haha He does I can vouch for it,

all Hobbling on the front and thizzz
Old 03-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #2102
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
u guys are sooooooooooooooooo gay :ghey:
Old 03-21-2007, 10:38 PM   #2103
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
your face.

:e-40 voice: OOOOOOooooo
Old 03-21-2007, 10:41 PM   #2104
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I think Jason Fixed my s13333333333333333333333333333333

I will not speak of what we did.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:30 PM   #2105
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
turns out i wont get the coupe til friday

i'll still come out though...

chances are you guys are gonna do something fun and i won't have my car to do it..
Old 03-21-2007, 11:37 PM   #2106
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
^dont feel bad i wont be taking my car either, stupid dealer is gonna take till friday to get my stupid hose.....stupid dealer.....jason.....fuck your couch ...robby i dont wanna hear about wat u and jason did, what ever you guys do behind closed stays back there....lmao
Old 03-22-2007, 01:34 AM   #2107
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I hope I can make it there.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #2108
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
which hose do you speak of?

and me and robby <3

its his rainbow fetish.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:22 PM   #2109
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection

thursday FTW!

Old 03-22-2007, 03:13 PM   #2110
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
i think ill be out there tonight...also im gonna be bringing a case of squash air freshener refills...if anyone is interested $5/each

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-22-2007, 03:15 PM   #2111
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ if only i had the dispencer
Old 03-22-2007, 03:23 PM   #2112
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
who cares...when a friend of mine stepped on my dispencer and broke it, i just hid the refill under the seat :P

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-22-2007, 03:27 PM   #2113
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

the dispencer is a waste of money. all u need is the refill <3
Old 03-22-2007, 03:56 PM   #2114
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I make my car smell good

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #2115
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N
i think ill be out there tonight...also im gonna be bringing a case of squash air freshener refills...if anyone is interested $5/each
OooOooo I <3 Squash...I want to buy some.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #2116
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

yeah i need to sell em fast, my whole office is starting to smell like squash!!!! (not that its a bad thing) it just that im a lil stuffed up and cant enjoy it

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-22-2007, 05:20 PM   #2117
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
ya gimme gimme, mmmmI can't wait to sniff hahaha

I'll see you guys tonight!! I might have some exciting uncar related news, if anyone cared to listen about. lol
Old 03-22-2007, 05:45 PM   #2118
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
fuck cars.

You got a new camera didn;t you?
Old 03-22-2007, 06:22 PM   #2119
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
i'll be there tonight ! selling Jasons Mesh Wheels !! hahaha who wants em ? i got a Pair With good tires ... BIDDING STARTS AT $1
Old 03-22-2007, 06:41 PM   #2120
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
which hose do you speak of?

and me and robby <3

its his rainbow fetish.

i speakith of a little hose that takes radiator fluid from the head to somewhere underneath the intake manifold...i dont really know what it goes to but i do know i cant run my car without it or it'll go BOOM.

and i'll be there....so make room for another non nissan vehicle.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #2121
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv
i speakith of a little hose that takes radiator fluid from the head to somewhere underneath the intake manifold...i dont really know what it goes to but i do know i cant run my car without it or it'll go BOOM.

and i'll be there....so make room for another non nissan vehicle.
dude you're gonna pay the Dealer to do that ? bring me the hose and i will do it for you ! u know i am an ASE Cert. Auto Tech .. and i did work at Nissan dealer for a year
Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 PM   #2122
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow
dude you're gonna pay the Dealer to do that ? bring me the hose and i will do it for you ! u know i am an ASE Cert. Auto Tech .. and i did work at Nissan dealer for a year

no no no, i'm going to change it myself, i just need the part to come in. its a formed hose so i cant just go get one from a parts store cuz they suck (tried it yesterday)...lol.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:26 PM   #2123
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow
i'll be there tonight ! selling Jasons Mesh Wheels !! hahaha who wants em ? i got a Pair With good tires ... BIDDING STARTS AT $1

and after it sold i give u that dollar for your bumper and skirts <3
Old 03-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #2124
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'll be there for a little bit.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:32 PM   #2125
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv
no no no, i'm going to change it myself, i just need the part to come in. its a formed hose so i cant just go get one from a parts store cuz they suck (tried it yesterday)...lol.
oh my bad lol
Old 03-22-2007, 07:44 PM   #2126
C. Senor
Post Whore!

ahahahaha fuckin luke, but yeah shit i got 2 bucks on those rims...i'll even throw in some change i got....
Old 03-22-2007, 07:59 PM   #2127
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

ill pay $5 + 2 squash air freshener refills for the wheels that i have no car to put them onto

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-22-2007, 08:04 PM   #2128
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

looks like im getting cheap aero tonight lol.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:21 PM   #2129
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

$5 is the top offer as of right now .... by the way i think i'm gonna leave my car at home today so no one steals my aero kit hahaha
Old 03-23-2007, 02:16 AM   #2130
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

I have a lump behind my ear and battle scars, good times tonight. lol...