Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-11-2008, 09:24 AM   #61
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the worst part is i live on a main street. so i shovel and snowblow the sidewalk nice and get it prefect and a plow puts it all back. all u can do is cry

i should get one of those tourches they use at the drag strips for spills

unionautoclub.com

Last edited by dori_sil8t; 03-11-2008 at 09:45 AM..
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #62
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Can I compete for the most snow in one snowstorm and win :P

The storm was on the night between saturday and sunday.

Before we dug it out (you can see a window to the left of the garage):
(not a 240, the 240 is put away for the winter)

After it was dug out and waiting for the tractor to come to finish the rest:

That is the biggest snowstorm I have ever seen in my life !
People abandoned their cars on some roads and highways because they all got stuck. Even police cars were left there, 4x4 would also get stuck. People got out in snowmobiles !!!
More pics in the picture of the day thread.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #63
DudebuD

DudebuD is a well-known jackass
Im in Barrie right now(45 minutes north of Toronto) i woke up to 5 feet of snow piled on nearly 1/4 of my driveway. We had 2-3 feet of snow over night on saturday nite. BTW, dont drink Molson, please, for the love of god. Pick up some Sleemans or Robert Simpson's(its a microbrewery here in Barrie, but its damn good beer)
DudebuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #64
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
holy shit that is a gang of snow
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #65
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
A snowboarder's heaven = My heaven

A 240's hell = My S14's hell = My hell

My heaven + My hell = My Earth

I'm doing calculus homework right now.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #66
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
^ Holy shit! Where does all that go in the summer?

Btw. That koho goal stick is oooooold. Havent seen one of those since i was a kid.
haha I think that stick use to actually be mine when I was a kid...its been handed down to my little brother. one good shot to it and I bet it would shatter.
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #67
njd07
Premium Member

njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudebuD View Post
Im in Barrie right now(45 minutes north of Toronto) i woke up to 5 feet of snow piled on nearly 1/4 of my driveway. We had 2-3 feet of snow over night on saturday nite. BTW, dont drink Molson, please, for the love of god. Pick up some Sleemans or Robert Simpson's(its a microbrewery here in Barrie, but its damn good beer)
hah I use to live in barrie when I was a kid, well just outside...simcoe/alcona. I like to switch my beer up, sleemans is alright, but deifiently not the best. I'll have to pick up a case of this simpson beer next time im down there. They sell it at the beer store right?
Old 03-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #68
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
cant you just use one of these to make it much easier?

SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #69
njd07
Premium Member

^^^ yea maybe I can modify my pressure washer into a flame thrower...
Old 03-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #70
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

canadian beer of champs.....and good work on the digging we don't even have snow left in edmonton
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:16 PM   #71
DudebuD

Quote:
Originally Posted by njd07 View Post
hah I use to live in barrie when I was a kid, well just outside...simcoe/alcona. I like to switch my beer up, sleemans is alright, but deifiently not the best. I'll have to pick up a case of this simpson beer next time im down there. They sell it at the beer store right?
Good ole shithole Alcona lol. Sleemans is one of the better Canadian beers, and Robert Simpson can be found at the beer store, im not sure if all of them carry it but i know some do.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:16 PM   #72
DudebuD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVDSKYRINE View Post

canadian beer of champs.....and good work on the digging we don't even have snow left in edmonton
This man knows
Old 03-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #73
DudebuD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
cant you just use one of these to make it much easier?

ive actually got a Tiger Torch in my garage, never used it though.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:34 PM   #74
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9

fucking delicious, idc what you say Canadian beer in canada is amazing.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #75
DudebuD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaland9 View Post

fucking delicious, idc what you say Canadian beer in canada is amazing.
What is it with you Americans and drinking our shitty beer? go for the good stuff!!! No Labatts, no Molson.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #76
njd07
Premium Member

molson canadian is decent...dunno why u guys hatin...must not drink much beer. just got home from the bar had about 8 of them, each one entered me into a draw for sens nhl tickets, crossses fingers.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:35 PM   #77
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Holy snow batman! Most of the deep stuff has melted here, only about a foot on the ground now, but dang it got bad, a few more inches and it will be record breaking here.

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #78
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJButton View Post
Holy snow batman! Most of the deep stuff has melted here, only about a foot on the ground now, but dang it got bad, a few more inches and it will be record breaking here.
it was record breaking, more snow in Dec this year than ever before...
more snowfall for the winter...and my shops gonna flood in a day!
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #79
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
lol you eastern guys have it ruff. out west we had like maybe 2 feet all year

well no more than 6 inches at 1 time
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:21 PM   #80
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
i heard ohio got a gankload of snow that set some records recently.

i gotta drive like an hour to go see some snow up in big bear. i kinda wished it would snow here just one day...that would look so wierd..
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #81
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
There's still snow on that shit. Your can of whoop ass must of been low. Keep digging. ahahaha
Old 03-12-2008, 10:25 AM   #82
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
dammm finally abck at home and ive never seen this much snow.... dumb ass snow removal guys plowed the fucking snow through our garage door.....ARGGHHH

ill try to get out and post pics of all the snow here in the country.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #83
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
^^^You guys have it bad. Ours is getting pretty thin, couple more weeks of above freezing, and we'll be snow free.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #84
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post
lol you eastern guys have it ruff. out west we had like maybe 2 feet all year

well no more than 6 inches at 1 time
shut up calgary boy hahaha

but yeah i think i am gonna insure my car soon
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote