Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:48 AM   #31
NightfireFC3S
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (4)
NightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
NO, pathetic is being over there in 120 degree heat eating MRE's that taste like ass. Pathetic is not being able to take a shower for a few days. Pathetic is you giving the OP shit over asking about FUCKING PIZZA! Drop it now...
Riggers rock!!! lol

<----- Airborne

I'm buying driftheavens black hatch, it will be waiting for me back home ... I haven't posted for about 6 years (used to post as Azarael) only one that seems to remember my ass is WEST.
NightfireFC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #32
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
Has anybody else ever noticed that pizza in Florida tastes like shit? I had pizza at numerous places down there and it all tasted like crap. I didnt know it was possible to make a bad tasting pizza until I stayed at a friends house in Florida for a while.
Where in Florida did you stay? And what places did you get your pizza from?

Just curious.

There's a local pizzeria nearby and they make some really good pizza. I don't order from anybody else except them.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:08 AM   #33
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
I like the old school Little Caesars... Hungry Howies FTW though.
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #34
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
Where in Florida did you stay? And what places did you get your pizza from?
I stayed in Fort Myer's Beach, lived there for like a month. I had pizza at this mom and pop place in Naples and ordered delivery i think twice to the house, then we went to this "Chicago style" restaurant in Bonita, or Bonita Beach, cant remember exactly where. To be completely honest with you I think it's the sausage that tastes funny.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #35
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
imma call them up and see if they offer it (local area). i'm hungry
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #36
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
pepes in new haven... blows everything outta the water
SECOND! Pepe's is the shiznit for pizza.

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #37
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
the pizza hut garlic bread crust pizza is pretty dank. I watched the commerical and it showed the guy eating the crust first. And I was like you're eating the pizza wrong Rtard.... but then i found my self eating it the same way haha
Old 03-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #38
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
Dominos?? they prob have better pizza where you're at.

one of my friends and i ranked commercial pizza in a discussion once..

pretty much from lowest quality to best quality went something like:

lil' ceasars, dominos, papa john's, straw hat/roundtable/pizza hut, and moms & pops shop type pizza (tony and albas, mountain mikes, pizza box)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #39
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
I stayed in Fort Myer's Beach, lived there for like a month. I had pizza at this mom and pop place in Naples and ordered delivery i think twice to the house, then we went to this "Chicago style" restaurant in Bonita, or Bonita Beach, cant remember exactly where. To be completely honest with you I think it's the sausage that tastes funny.
Bonita Springs, my parents live there in the winter. and the main problem is that chicago style pizza sucks balls
....and nobody can make a pizza in florida. that's entirely true.

oh, best pizza in the midwest if not the planet, is Shakespeare's Pizza in columbia missouri. go tigers
Old 03-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #40
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
i think new york pizza is one of the best! i went to my contry (dominican republic) and i could barly stomach their pizza..

btw the dominios brooklyn pizza rocks its pretty damn good for domino's
Old 03-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #41
NightfireFC3S
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (4)
NightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Got one answer, lol.
NightfireFC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #42
kuro

kuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightfireFC3S View Post
Anyone try it?
I'm in Afghanistan and wanna know how good it is???
Dammit, hopefully it still exists when I get back, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
How many do you want? I'll have one of my buddies drop some pies and a keg from a C130 for ya!! Seriously, if I could.... I would!! Keep your head down over there so you can come back with all of your body parts intact!
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #43
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast

mmmmmm CAT FLAVORED.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:52 PM   #44
kuro

kuro is an unknown quantity at this point
That looks NASTY!!
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #45
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
There's a place in Corona on the west side of Cajalco called NYPD (new york pizza department) that I hit up all the time! The owners had a pizza stand in NY and sold it to move here and open up a new place. The place is flippin out of the world. Also, if you like deep dish here is a great place to order Chicago pizza that's preheated so you could just cook it for like 20 minutes in your oven and you're done.

I've pretty much had it with fast food pizza. Most of it's gross. Round table is good though.
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:15 PM   #46
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro View Post
That looks TASTY!!

Fixed para tu.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:18 AM   #47
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Whoever doesnt like Chicago style pizza is nuts. Its the best kind of pizza there is. Maybe you just havent eaten at the right places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Beardo es Loco View Post
Also, if you like deep dish here is a great place to order Chicago pizza that's preheated so you could just cook it for like 20 minutes in your oven and you're done.
That is the greatest link known to man. One thing everybody has to do before they die is order beef from Portillo's. I am convinced that there is no better beef anywhere in the world. mmmmmmmmmm Portillos.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote