Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #61
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i just saw the answer on the streets of philly:

v8 versions can be had under 30K easily. v12 if you're lucky.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 04:27 PM   #62
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I would suggest one of these...

Buick Lucerne

Northstar V-8, Heated/Cooled Seats, Navigation, and a slick interior IMO

Acura TL

Personally my favorite Acura offering

Mercedes-Benz C Class

Sadly it seems to be you really want some type of performance oriented car, when that SHOULDN'T be your goal. I can tell you if my company allotted me 600$ a month I would be riding in style...
Old 04-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #63
sub9lulu
Zilvia Junkie

sub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVIL View Post
he said he could pocket the leftover...
oh didnt read that part lol
but dude if u can pocket the $$ get one of these

they had those in 2004 / 2005

best looking 4 dr car ever

u'd look good in it and have SO much left over
sub9lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #64
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd go with an M35, 45 and something german. Depending on the job/clients image is everything.

The hydundai is nice though
Old 04-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #65
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
C300!

Those things look sharp!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #66
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
With you hauling clients, you probably shouldn't consider anything with a manual tranny either.

God damn, it's amazing how much more inviting the interior of that Buick is than the interiors of the Acura and Benz.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #67
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
With you hauling clients, you probably shouldn't consider anything with a manual tranny either.

God damn, it's amazing how much more inviting the interior of that Buick is than the interiors of the Acura and Benz.
really? i thought the Acura actually looked the nicest of the 3
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #68
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

unlegendary is a well-known jackass
What kind of job is this?

Why not market yourself and get the most luxurious thing you can get? You said your allotted car allowance is five years right? So you're only allowed 36,000. Hmm...
BMW 3-7 Series or M Series
Mercedes CLS to ---
Lexus GS, IS Series
You said you lived in the snow but the new RWD cars nowadays are pretty cool, just don't drive like a moron but an Audi is also in your budget. Most of the cars listed here can also be used on the track.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #69
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
One of the new buicks, i think the high end LaCrosse can be had with a LSx V8 in it..i think...
And I agree with ryguy, the interior of that Buick looks A LOT more comfortable to me than the others did *shrug*.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:07 PM   #70
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
taking in the corporate side of things, I would say just go with a c300 because of the way it will set with clients that you pick up, and trade it in when you are done with the 5 year part for something that you want, or a nicer company car. Or get something cheaper like a TSX and pocket the rest and do the above statement. Shit has to be comfy for the clients! I mean, the company IS paying for it, haha.

just my .02.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #71
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Volkswagen CC.

When I was getting my Subie the dealership was Volkswagen/Subaru and while I would be waiting I test drove and fell in love with the CC. I think it looks great, the interior is awesome, especially the seats. It's a damn fine car for the money, and you could save your company a little $$.

Old 04-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #72
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
CC is mad nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunsonAuto View Post
One of the new buicks, i think the high end LaCrosse can be had with a LSx V8 in it..i think...
And I agree with ryguy, the interior of that Buick looks A LOT more comfortable to me than the others did *shrug*.
newer buicks are damn comfy and pretty nice. few we've had through work ive really liked.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #73
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
that VW looks pretty nice!
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #74
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunsonAuto View Post
You're thinking about the Lincoln LS.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #75
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Also, I take back my comment about the c300.

g37 sport with a 6MT hands down.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:18 AM   #76
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
I'm with the guy who said Phaeton, 90k car for 25-35k and legit as fuuuuuck...
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote