Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-16-2023, 07:53 AM   #721
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's expensive to move. Likely need to rent a truck, need a security deposit, first month's rent, new job already lined up, gas to drive to the new place.

If you're living paycheck to paycheck, how are you going to come up with $3200 plus rental fees plus at least $100 in fuel plus potentially taking a day off for an interview?

Why should a degree in the arts limit one to $80k/yr? Every day we see professional photography and videography, we visit museums to see paintings, we see design work on the cars we love. People love haute couture, watching movies, and reading books. Those are all arts degrees.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2023, 12:25 PM   #722
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
How much did you have to 'give' to get where you are for the 'norm' you are at? My issue is with the people that don't even meet the prerequisites for the 'norm' you are referencing.
Honestly, surprisingly little. If luck weren't on my side, I could easily be stuck working a soul-sucking middle-management job 40 hours a week and making less money. I think those people, under qualified or not, shouldn't be struggling to put a roof over their families head and food on the table. Not only because it's the humane thing to do (it's 2023 after all), but because it makes social and economic sense.

Quote:
I have no pity for those that want to put in minimal effort for non-skilled job while wondering why they can't afford to play
I don't think any of us in here do. I've just been talking about middle-class.
Old 05-16-2023, 08:54 PM   #723
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

1. It's expensive to move. Likely need to rent a truck, need a security deposit, first month's rent, new job already lined up, gas to drive to the new place.

If you're living paycheck to paycheck, how are you going to come up with $3200 plus rental fees plus at least $100 in fuel plus potentially taking a day off for an interview?

2. Why should a degree in the arts limit one to $80k/yr? Every day we see professional photography and videography, we visit museums to see paintings, we see design work on the cars we love. People love haute couture, watching movies, and reading books. Those are all arts degrees.
1. That's like, one possibility out of many. My brother just moved his whole life from CA to UT and he'd be the first to tell you he doesn't make much. If he can do it, well I'd imagine a lot more people can.

2. ...because not everyone is good at it. Not everyone can make videos, paint masterpieces, or write epic books. I'd offer this: why even get a degree when you can get on YouTube or IG and net a decent supplemental income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Not only because it's the humane thing to do (it's 2023 after all), but because it makes social and economic sense.
This is a blade that cuts both ways: it's the socially sensible thing to live a life that won't burden others to have to pick up your slack.

The funny thing is that me from high school would've been up-in-arms with you against current me. Funny how life works out.
Old 05-17-2023, 09:06 AM   #724
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Another example of why there needs to be age and term limits in congress: Feinstein

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 09:39 AM   #725
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Another example of why there needs to be age and term limits in congress: Feinstein
Literally came here to post that.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dianne...&source=Reddit

This is a WTF moment for sure.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 12:36 PM   #726
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
READ before you comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...f/70219163007/
Old 05-17-2023, 04:11 PM   #727
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
paywall so cant read
Old 05-18-2023, 11:58 AM   #728
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
This is a blade that cuts both ways: it's the socially sensible thing to live a life that won't burden others to have to pick up your slack.
again, this is pretty much my entire point. We want a economic system that ALLOWS us to live a life without being a burden to others, but the current one in which people have to work multiple jobs JUST to cover basic expenses, is not sufficient. you can list examples all day of exceptions, and i personally AM one, but that doesn't excuse the stats on this topic.

housing costs are insane.
cost of living is insane.
wages are stagnant and have been for decades.
Ceo wages are astronomical
and to top it off, profits for many industries have somehow managed in the past year or two, to create RECORD PROFITS.

WHAT A STRANGE COINCIDENCE.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:49 PM   #729
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
you complaining about this?
https://rumble.com/v2oi1le-sen-diann...-3-months.html

and not this?
https://rumble.com/v2o5l9w-fetterman...e-hearing.html

just a question but, have you even heard the president speak? the old white clansman..... have you listened to the words coming out of his mouth? and you're worried about feinstein?

haha come on man
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 09:04 AM   #730
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
you complaining about this?
https://rumble.com/v2oi1le-sen-diann...-3-months.html

and not this?
https://rumble.com/v2o5l9w-fetterman...e-hearing.html

just a question but, have you even heard the president speak? the old white clansman..... have you listened to the words coming out of his mouth? and you're worried about feinstein?

haha come on man
Actually, yes I am...
Pennsylvania couldn't present a better nominee against a man recovering from a fucking stroke than Mehmet Oz? Furthermore, how the FUCK do you lose a general election against a man RECOVERING FROM A FUCKING STROKE.
Feinstein's agedness and condition are one thing, but Fetterman being where he landed is a product of the opposing party's inability to put forward an apparently even decent candidate.
I stick by what I said.

And I write too!
Old 05-19-2023, 10:41 AM   #731
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The age/fitness thing definitely cuts both parties. That said some of it is the news cycle, there have always been unhealthy and old people in office, and our system of government unlike a lot of things does account for it since people used to just get TB or smallpox and drop dead or be too sick to make the trip to DC all the time back then. In more modern times, LBJ had his first heart attack when he was a senator (and about Fetterman's age), still got re-elected then VP and president, just one example off hand.

But perception is a weird thing. People still treat Canadian PM Trudeau like he's an inexperienced kid who only got the job because of his dad... he's fucking 51! It's still very much a boomer's world in terms of how people perceive leadership and experience.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 12:09 PM   #732
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
paywall so cant read
I hate pay walled news sites.

Quote:
Joe Biden is definitely going to prison! As soon as the GOP finds its missing informant.

While the committee members find their informant and assemble what I?m sure will be mountains of evidence detailing Biden?s crime-doing, let?s consider past GOP promises that have worked out great.
Rex Huppke
USA TODAY

I?ve got great news: President Joe Biden is for sure going to prison!

How do I know this? Because Republican lawmakers on the House Oversight Committee have said they have an airtight case against Biden, and they?ll get down to the business of imprisoning him just as soon as they locate their key informant, whom they now say is missing.

?Unfortunately, we can?t track down the informant,? GOP Rep. James Comer told Fox News on Sunday. ?We?re hopeful that the informant is still there.?

Don't let the GOP's lack of evidence fool you, Joe Biden is guilty of something!
We?re all very hopeful! And we certainly have no reason to doubt Republican claims of vast criminal wrongdoing by Biden. Just last week, the oversight committee released a preliminary report on its four-month-long investigation that showed, definitively, what Fox News? Steve Doocy described as ?no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

GOTCHA, SLEEPY JOE! We all know what criminal masterminds like Biden are best at: Not leaving evidence that shows they did anything illegally. Checkmate.

While the committee members try to locate their informant, who is definitely a real human person who exists, and assemble what I?m sure will be mountains of evidence detailing Biden?s crime-doing, let?s consider past Republican promises that have worked out great.

Trump town hall shows he hasn't changed:CNN town hall audience laughs at sexual assault as Trump reminds us how awful he is

Republicans have never over-promised and under-delivered on putting Democrats in prison
On Monday, special counsel John Durham released a report detailing his four-year investigation into the investigators who investigated former President Donald Trump and Russian interference in the 2016 election. Trump himself had promised Durham?s work would reveal ?the crime of the century.?

In February of last year, Trump told Fox News: "Durham is also coming up with things far bigger than anybody thought possible. Nobody ever thought a thing like this would be even discussed, let alone an act like this committed.?

John Durham is looking into the origins of the FBI's investigation into Russian election interference.
The things nobody ever thought would be discussed were apparently so much bigger than anyone thought possible that Durham?s four-year investigation yielded a whopping two acquittals and one guilty plea resulting in a former FBI lawyer getting sentenced to one-year of probation. Undoubtedly the libs will think twice before again committing the crime of the century.

Get the Opinion newsletter in your inbox.
What do you think? Shape your opinion with a digest of takes on current events.

Delivery: Mon, Wed, Fri
Your Email
Durham's 'crime of the century' investigation results in ... nothing?
Durham?s report also SLAMMED the FBI and the Justice Department, saying: ?This report does not recommend any wholesale changes in the guidelines and policies that the Department and FBI now have in place to ensure proper conduct and accountability in how counterintelligence activities are carried out.? KA-BOOM!

By comparison, what did the two-year investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller yield? A measly 34 people indicted, leading to seven guilty pleas and five prison sentences. And the people sentenced included total no-names like Trump?s 2016 campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, longtime Trump attorney Michael Cohen and longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone. Michael Flynn, Trump?s former national security adviser (is ?national security adviser? even that big a deal???), pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, but was pardoned by Trump prior to sentencing.

Basically, a total nothing-burger.

From horseback to Twitter:Washington did it on horseback, Obama on social media: How presidents connect with the public

Joe Biden will soon join Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama in prison!
So Biden had better be shaking in his loafers right now, because he?s about to join the likes of Hillary Clinton behind bars. (I realize the ?her? in ?Lock her up!? remains decidedly not locked up, but I?m sure it will happen any day now. Those chants couldn?t have all been for nothing.)

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, seen here not being in prison.
And let?s not forget the impeachment, criminal prosecution and locking up of former President Barack Obama, whose many crimes were vaguely detailed over and over by Republicans on Fox News. I?m confident the justice they claimed would surely come for Obama will be coming any minute now, unless it?s out there hiding alongside the House Oversight Committee?s Biden informant. (Has anyone checked to see if they?re in Hunter Biden?s laptop? Definitely the first place I?d look.)

Anyway, we know Republicans under Trump promised to do away with Obamacare, and that is a thing that for sure happened. Also, Trump built the border wall and Mexico paid for it ? just ask him.

Proof of a rigged election, a completed border wall ? I'm sure it's all coming soon
Indisputable evidence the 2020 election was rigged will be coming out any day now, presumably alongside the Obamacare-replacement health-care plan Trump promised to deliver ?in two weeks? sometime in 2020 and many times thereafter.

Clearly, Republicans are on a winning streak, as evidenced by Trump winning the last presidential election and the GOP ?Red Wave? sweeping America in the 2022 midterm elections. So President Biden has ample reason to be concerned about this VERY SERIOUS Republican investigation into nefarious things they want to believe he did.

Former US president Donald Trump speaks during a press conference following his court appearance over an alleged 'hush-money' payment, at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, on April 4, 2023.
While the committee?s expansive preliminary report shows that Biden family members made lots of money from a variety of foreign sources while Biden was vice president, it fails to make any allegation that Biden or any relative committed a crime.

In other words: Republicans have Biden right where they want him! You never specify the crimes a person is guilty of ? you just allege they are guilty of those crimes and let people?s imagination do the rest.

Who needs evidence when the crimes are imagined?
Republican Sen. Ron Johnson explained as much on Fox News: ?You have to infer these things, you?re not gonna get necessarily get hard proof.?

Enjoy your final days in office, President Biden, for you will soon be presumed convicted of a multitude of criminal presumptions based on conceptualized evidence wished into existence.

All courtesy of today?s Republican Party, which never lets facts get in the way of imagined victory.
Old 05-21-2023, 06:43 PM   #733
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Actually, yes I am...
Pennsylvania couldn't present a better nominee against a man recovering from a fucking stroke than Mehmet Oz? Furthermore, how the FUCK do you lose a general election against a man RECOVERING FROM A FUCKING STROKE.
Feinstein's agedness and condition are one thing, but Fetterman being where he landed is a product of the opposing party's inability to put forward an apparently even decent candidate.
I stick by what I said.
nope, its not a party issue, mr phlip... its a rigged game issue. too many mad hatters at the levers of power just happen to be democrats, running the state (and the country) just like they run kensington ave.

i love how feinstein gaslit the reporter just like she's gaslighting you.... where you been dianne?!?!? who, ME? I've been working! Either you know or you dont know. straight up pissed on your leg and told you its raining. just like biden, if you aint for me you aint black... says the grand kleagle

thats your people phlip, you get what you paid for! besides, dont be such an ableist! like fredo said in godfather "im smaaaaaart, i can do things!" haha
Old 05-22-2023, 07:52 AM   #734
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
nope, its not a party issue, mr phlip... its a rigged game issue. too many mad hatters at the levers of power just happen to be democrats, running the state (and the country) just like they run kensington ave.

i love how feinstein gaslit the reporter just like she's gaslighting you.... where you been dianne?!?!? who, ME? I've been working! Either you know or you dont know. straight up pissed on your leg and told you its raining. just like biden, if you aint for me you aint black... says the grand kleagle

thats your people phlip, you get what you paid for! besides, dont be such an ableist! like fredo said in godfather "im smaaaaaart, i can do things!" haha
The gaslighting isn't applying to me. She needs to go away, simple as that. You attempted to draw from that with an bad faith comparison to Fetterman and I responded.
Feinstein was already IN office and is no longer fit for it, whereas the voters in Pennsylvania saw that Fetterman had just had a stroke and still decided that Oz was too awful to put forward. It absolutely is a candidate issue.

And I write too!
Old 05-22-2023, 03:34 PM   #735
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
To be fair, people keep running against Feinstein and losing, but I have to imagine the Republican party in California is like the Washington Generals.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:51 PM   #736
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
The gaslighting isn't applying to me. She needs to go away, simple as that. You attempted to draw from that with an bad faith comparison to Fetterman and I responded.
Feinstein was already IN office and is no longer fit for it, whereas the voters in Pennsylvania saw that Fetterman had just had a stroke and still decided that Oz was too awful to put forward. It absolutely is a candidate issue.
feinstein already said it... loud and clear, either you know or you dont know. i mean think about it phlip, you're being really hateful and cruel with this ageism against poor dianne. you are not her doctor, you have no right to judge her. she knows better than you if she can do her job or not.

now that i think about it, i think you are right about oz vs fetterino. Oz could actually speak and make valid points.. who the hell wants that? We need people like grand kleagle joe who make NO sense.

kidding aside, back to people who make sense:
https://rumble.com/v2p734o-ice-cube-...k-america.html
Old 05-23-2023, 11:38 AM   #737
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
To be fair, people keep running against Feinstein and losing, but I have to imagine the Republican party in California is like the Washington Generals.
To your point, it seems that democrats in CA are fuckin up too, as she won a primary in 2017.
The fact that she has spent the last three years not knowing whether or not she said she was running for reelection or retiring in 2024 or even what her staff is apparently communicating on her behalf in an official capacity is still quite disturbing.

And I write too!
Old 05-23-2023, 02:27 PM   #738
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Y'all gotta stop equating being left of Alex Jones with support of Biden. Literally all leftists hate him. Biden supporters are just right-wing people who don't verbally abuse LGBT folk.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 04:19 AM   #739
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Biden supporters are just right-wing people who don't verbally abuse LGBT folk.
You are right... this verbal abuse needs to STOP.

LGBT have a hard enough time taking it up the rear
Old 05-24-2023, 06:25 AM   #740
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The clown cars on both sides of presidential hopefuls are filling up with a bunch of people that no one is particularly excited about voting for in a general election. This is becoming all too normal.

And I write too!
Old 05-25-2023, 05:10 AM   #741
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
The clown cars on both sides of presidential hopefuls are filling up with a bunch of people that no one is particularly excited about voting for in a general election.
the people/crowds behind trump seem to contradict what you are saying, what will occur between him and trump will be interesting.

on the opposing side, RFK is a great... unfortunately, grand keagle joe will not debate. dont worry, theres nothing crooked or corrupt with that. nothing to see here folks, lets just shoe horn the racist old white guy into office and push more extreme shit
Old 05-25-2023, 07:47 AM   #742
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
on the opposing side, RFK is a great...
Wait, aren't the Kennedys a corrupt family of racist philandering murderers? How is it that only this one is somehow "great"?
I mean, not that you've ever voted or anything.

And I write too!
Old 05-25-2023, 12:43 PM   #743
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Wait, aren't the Kennedys a corrupt family of racist philandering murderers? How is it that only this one is somehow "great"?
I mean, not that you've ever voted or anything.
james brown didnt think so....

whats it matter if i voted or not? are citizens who dont vote all of a sudden responsible for all of the nations ills? thats just as stupid as idiots who think men should not have an opinion about abortion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQCkTV_S6Y
^ oh such a great supercut of stupidity. im no republican but gaddamn you've gotta be brain-dead to join to the party of klu klux panderers
Old 05-25-2023, 01:54 PM   #744
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
^ dumb and dumber on zilvia, folks..

back in the day on this very same forum, we used to rag on floridians but damn, yawl flipped the script and californians are stuck-on-stupid, straight S.O.S.
Trump broke these people.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 03:40 PM   #745
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Trump the person doesn't even matter to the average American. Trump the idea is what matters, and is what reasonable people consider incredibly frightening.

Trump the person is what you find in your underwear after a wet fart. Trump the idea follows you home, cases your house, goes through your mail, waits until you go on vacation, then kills your dogs and robs you blind.

Trump the idea is that science doesn't matter, what was formerly considered being a kind, decent person doesn't matter, and rules don't matter. The only laws Trump the idea follows are that its power is absolute and its edicts are truth. Trust Trump the idea and you're not only safe, but you're right.

One of the biggest problems with the United States right now is that we aren't actually fighting to make the country better- we're just fighting to make it not *insert party here.* We pretend that the country's going to be better with Democrats or Republicans in power but that's not the case. The people we elect are reflective of us: shortsighted egotists, service workers serving powerful masters. Milk the position so you have some wins and fights to go on your resume for your high-paying lobbying job after 8-12 years.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 06:34 PM   #746
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Trump the idea is what matters, and is what reasonable people consider incredibly frightening.

Trump the idea is that science doesn't matter, what was formerly considered being a kind, decent person doesn't matter, and rules don't matter.
define kind, decent person... coming from a modern society with no moral compass and no understanding of traditions, history and religion.

a kind, decent person tells everyone to stay at home masked up with no work for an undefined amount of time. push on with your bullshit
Old 05-31-2023, 02:56 PM   #747
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Minnesota becomes the next state to legalize recreational canabis.
That's 23 states and The District of Columbia.
How long do y'all think it will be before federal legalization takes place?

And I write too!
Old 06-01-2023, 09:23 AM   #748
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Minnesota becomes the next state to legalize recreational canabis.
That's 23 states and The District of Columbia.
How long do y'all think it will be before federal legalization takes place?
not soon enough.
as someone once said, "when the weed store looks like an Apple store, its time to free a LOT of incarcerated people"

Quote:
Old 06-02-2023, 07:59 AM   #749
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Trump broke these people.
yup, just look at this little gem right here V
Quote:
Trump the person doesn't even matter to the average American. Trump the idea is what matters, and is what reasonable people consider incredibly frightening.

Trump the person is what you find in your underwear after a wet fart. Trump the idea follows you home, cases your house, goes through your mail, waits until you go on vacation, then kills your dogs and robs you blind.

Trump the idea is that science doesn't matter, what was formerly considered being a kind, decent person doesn't matter, and rules don't matter. The only laws Trump the idea follows are that its power is absolute and its edicts are truth. Trust Trump the idea and you're not only safe, but you're right.

One of the biggest problems with the United States right now is that we aren't actually fighting to make the country better- we're just fighting to make it not *insert party here.* We pretend that the country's going to be better with Democrats or Republicans in power but that's not the case. The people we elect are reflective of us: shortsighted egotists, service workers serving powerful masters. Milk the position so you have some wins and fights to go on your resume for your high-paying lobbying job after 8-12 years.
lmao TDS at his best
it's been that way since forever, you're just noticing it now 'cause it's your turn at this game.
And im sure forcing the alphabet people into schools and public "education" system is REALLY improving our society.... embracing that mental illness will be the demise of this country and we all know that's the left's current selling point. What you thought was completely unquestionably wrong a few decades ago when we still had a moral compass and some normalcy has not only become the new normal, but must be applauded nowadays or else you'll be burned at the stake. that's what happens when you let the clowns run the circus, a few LOUD, mentally ill, spoiled clowns, run the circus.
you still think pedophillia is wrong in '23? give it a few more years and watch the left do its thing....
Old 06-02-2023, 11:46 AM   #750
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
yup, just look at this little gem right here V

lmao TDS at his best
it's been that way since forever, you're just noticing it now 'cause it's your turn at this game.
And im sure forcing the alphabet people into schools and public "education" system is REALLY improving our society.... embracing that mental illness will be the demise of this country and we all know that's the left's current selling point. What you thought was completely unquestionably wrong a few decades ago when we still had a moral compass and some normalcy has not only become the new normal, but must be applauded nowadays or else you'll be burned at the stake. that's what happens when you let the clowns run the circus, a few LOUD, mentally ill, spoiled clowns, run the circus.
you still think pedophillia is wrong in '23? give it a few more years and watch the left do its thing....
just say you're a bigot and save us from having to read all that.

NO ONE is normalizing pedophelia except the STEADY STREAM OF CONSERVATIVES GETTING BUSTED ON A DAILY BASIS FOR IT.

Quote: