Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-26-2007, 10:58 PM   #1
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
SR "Live For Speed" Drifting game its fucking tight!!! check it out

live for speed. i just download it today and im having so much fun drifting. its for the pc. so u can downoad the demo or buy the version at www.liveforspeed.net/ check it out and see if u like it. i know i do. im going to practive and get better becuase im not use to it.
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2007, 11:01 PM   #2
sepulchral
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
downloading now
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #3
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
lol... man, i havent played that game in about a year? im up to do some e-tandem when i get a mouse for my laptop.
speed_racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #4
Drift Motion
Zilvia Member

Drift Motion is on the path to ruinDrift Motion is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Drift Motion
thats so old....
but i love driftin in that game with my wheels...keyboard is hard

Drift Motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:16 PM   #5
shadohconspiracy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
shadohconspiracy will become famous soon enoughshadohconspiracy will become famous soon enoughshadohconspiracy will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
keyboaard + mouse combo is how i roll
shadohconspiracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:17 PM   #6
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
gaaahhh

this is a repost from like 2003 haha

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:19 PM   #7
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
now i have something to do in my computer lab class...

haha.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:20 PM   #8
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
gaaahhh

this is a repost from like 2003 haha

Its been at least a year since I played this too.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:26 PM   #9
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
+1 for mouse and keyboard
speed_racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:07 AM   #10
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
this has been out FOREVER.
but nonetheless it's a cool game. There's a video floating around somewhere with a guy that had a triple TV setup going on with a wheel.
Pretty fly.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:43 AM   #11
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
yea its old but i havent played it in years so i think i might download it agian

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 04:00 AM   #12
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
Yeah been playing for a couple of years, good game.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:57 AM   #13
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I bought it a couple years ago and then one day it turned into a ghost town and nobody was online anymore...it was weird

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:06 AM   #14
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
well i might give it a shot....i never heard of it before

i guess im a noob
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:09 AM   #15
longdy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to longdy
dang this game is pretty old !!!..lol its fun if you have a steering wheel since the keyboard is hard as hell...lol still its a great game to play!