Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #1
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Arrow "custom thread"

hey guys, i'm customizing my stock taillights from my rps13 and will post pic's when im done. i'm curious to see if anyone has done any significant custom mod's to your cars. post pic's with a brief discription of any body or motor swaps other than the usual.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2007, 11:23 AM   #2
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What are you asking? Anything you do that's not OEM stock is "custom."
Old 04-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #3
Ian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what exactly are you doing to your taillights?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 04-14-2007, 11:47 AM   #4
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
^^he's probably spray painting the orange part red...hahahaha
Old 04-14-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by rongfk
hey guys, i'm customizing my stock taillights from my rps13 and will post pic's when im done. i'm curious to see if anyone has done any significant custom mod's to your cars. post pic's with a brief discription of any body or motor swaps other than the usual.
I think that he just wants us to think he's just too cool for school when he states that he's customizing his stock taillights on his rps13. We're suppose to be like wow, your the man dude.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:24 PM   #6
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
what exactly are you doing to your taillights?
i have an extra set of taillights laying arround so im gona gutt them out and fubricate some round ones with a turn signal in the middle simuler to r32's. i have everything i need already its just a matter of doing it. i could just use r32's, but i want to use my 180sx center garnish, and dont really want to cut into the body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc
I think that he just wants us to think he's just too cool for school when he states that he's customizing his stock taillights on his rps13. We're suppose to be like wow, your the man dude.

naw man, i just dont like to be like everyone else.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:29 PM   #7
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Than just post pictures when you're done. As is, this thread is LAME!

Just like a lame horse, I'm putting a bullet in it.
Closed Thread