Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
facesmelt

Trader Rating: (0)
facesmelt has made poor choicesfacesmelt has made poor choicesfacesmelt has made poor choicesfacesmelt has made poor choicesfacesmelt has made poor choicesfacesmelt has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to facesmelt
Anyone who likes any form of rap OR has a FACEBOOK - Please check out my friend!

Alright, this guy is one of my best friends. I've known him for most of my life and he is like family to me.

I'm telling you right now, when it comes to amatuer talent, this kid beats out anyone and everyone you have or will ever hear in his game. Amazing lyrics (take it from me, I write for a band) and just pure talent all around.

He goes by the name "Timmy Titus" - SPREAD THE WORD!

Even if you don't like rap you're gonna wanna check this out, it's amazing to hear someone like this. He can hang with or above anything on the radio and he hasn't given into this huge "pop" movement that's taken over the scene right now. He isn't cocky at all and just cares about his music and tries to get as much of it out as possible.

ALL THE MUSIC IS FREE! Download it off of the blog page and put it on your iPod. People will love it at house parties!

EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE RAP AND DON'T WANT TO LISTEN, JUST LIKE THE PAGE! I'M TRYING TO HELP GET HIS NAME OUT THERE!

Here is his music page on facebook (THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT HE NEEDS TO BE "LIKED" TO GET HIS NAME OUT):
http://www.facebook.com/TimmyTitus?ref=ts

Here is his music blog (for those that don't have facebook but still want to listen):
http://www.ithinkmusic.blogspot.com/

Here is his actual facebook page, for those interested:
http://www.facebook.com/TimmyTitus?r...kaGreat?ref=ts

Thanks to everyone that is helping out!

He's such a nice person and is really serious about all of this. He's not just some idiot off the side of the street who keeps babbling rhymes.

Thanks again!
-Dan
facesmelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2010, 06:21 AM   #2
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wake me up when it gets interesting.

Beats - generic pandering to "hip hop purists"
fail

Rhymes - overplayed and kinda choppy in delivery
fail

Sounds to me like an "underground rapper" looking to make his dough bashing on mainstream and rapping about rapping and shit...
Ooh look, "Kush" a weed song, potheads will ALWAYS support their own!
No thanks, I am not liking or friending this.

Also, do NOT put this in 3 threads in 3 different sections again, I may have a recurrence of "Angry Mod" syndrome with the onset of wack music inundating my forum and ban people as a result.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote