Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-26-2004, 08:15 AM   #1
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
" custom made headlight conversion kit for 89-94 240sx headlight kit."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6763

What do you guys think?
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2004, 08:25 AM   #2
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
they look nice, but for $75 and something coming off ebay i dont know what to expect. i think you are just paying for 4 piaa "style" foglamps that you will have do all the measurement and custom installation work yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 09:03 AM   #3
HiPSI
Zilvia Junkie

HiPSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to HiPSI Send a message via Yahoo to HiPSI
i think FR is right, looks like you're just getting 4 crappy fog lights to figure out how to mount on your own. "no modification needed" and "i put the headlights halfway up to look better for the picture" kinda pushes it in that direction.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:06 AM   #4
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPSI
i think FR is right, looks like you're just getting 4 crappy fog lights to figure out how to mount on your own. "no modification needed" and "i put the headlights halfway up to look better for the picture" kinda pushes it in that direction.
thats kinda what I was thinking....thought I'd be good to ask though
Old 02-26-2004, 10:15 AM   #5
rsxyz
Zilvia Member

rsxyz is an unknown quantity at this point
to me , i think its a stock headlight housing with a vinyl black sticker over it to make it look like two different lights
rsxyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 10:18 AM   #6
s13driver
Zilvia Addict

s13driver is an unknown quantity at this point

very well said..
s13driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:24 PM   #7
mad s13
Zilvia Member

mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
^^ yeah thats what i thought when I first saw it...and to read the description thats what it is..

lame
Old 02-26-2004, 01:31 PM   #8
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
junk, thats a very poor imatation of what clear corners does and clear corners puts a lot of work into and you get a sleepy eye set for the projectors from clear corners . Clear Corners may not be cheap but its damn good quality.

www.clearcorners.com

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:32 PM   #9
LonelyDoridori
Leaky Injector

LonelyDoridori is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LonelyDoridori
this kit comes with two new super white headlight lamps (left and right) ready to be installed.

just replace your stock headlamp with these new custom projector look headlamps.

What an asswipe.
LonelyDoridori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:35 PM   #10
rsxyz
Zilvia Member

rsxyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah the pictures are real small and poor quality so you cant see the vinyl clearly , but i saw another auction on ebay some time ago with same pics but larger and you could tell they were fakes , i hate people who sell things liek this on ebay , they should have chopsticks shoved up there nose (from the movie Brother) .
rsxyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 02:08 PM   #11
PAnut240
Leaky Injector

PAnut240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PAnut240 Send a message via Yahoo to PAnut240
SR

I like my headlights better. But I aggree, it sounds a little bogus!
'89 Fastback  SR20det; Greddy Profec B II boost controller. HKS 262 CAMS. Greddy Radiator,pulleys,oilfilter relocation kit,boost gauge, rockerarm stoppers,intake manifold. Nismo Fuel Press Reg. Ferra duel Valvesprings, ti retainers. East Bear headlight conversion. Type X tail lights. Tien Suspension, Tanabe race exhaust.  GT 16" rims, Walbro high Pressure fuel Pump,  7pt rollcage. HKS BOV. Mandril Exhaust Man. GTR FMIC. BeeR Valve cover. JE Pistons and Eagle Rods.
PAnut240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 02:27 PM   #12
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
is he ID verified? call him and ask him on the phone, they tend to get really nervous when you do that.
Old 02-26-2004, 02:43 PM   #13
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
junk, thats a very poor imatation of what clear corners does and clear corners puts a lot of work into and you get a sleepy eye set for the projectors from clear corners . Clear Corners may not be cheap but its damn good quality.

www.clearcorners.com
clearcorners is considered an "in-house" conversion....I live on the other side of the country,or else I would LOVE to have the pop-up light converion from their website done....
Old 02-26-2004, 07:48 PM   #14
sxavior
Leaky Injector

sxavior is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it a coincidence that ebay and scam are both 4 letter words?
sxavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 09:02 PM   #15
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71
clearcorners is considered an "in-house" conversion....I live on the other side of the country,or else I would LOVE to have the pop-up light converion from their website done....
you email mike and tell him what you want I bet he could put it together and ship it you. maybe not on these I could be wrong . Though I do know he does ship a lot of his conversions for other cars . Does not hurt to ask if you really want the setup.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 09:26 PM   #16
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

a grand fity ? ....I love that set-up and all,but even if I had that cash....it wouldn't goto headlights,I'll tell you that much! My apologies,...I never realized it was that much ! ...although,I do plan on getting other products from mike (like the clear 3rd brake light)
Old 02-26-2004, 09:53 PM   #17
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Salty_X is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
you email mike and tell him what you want I bet he could put it together and ship it you. maybe not on these I could be wrong . Though I do know he does ship a lot of his conversions for other cars . Does not hurt to ask if you really want the setup.
Nope. They only do in-house so the projectors can be properly aimed and all that...
Old 02-27-2004, 10:35 AM   #18
old_s13
BANNED

old_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
cutting, wiring, aligning, fitting, all stuff that i refuse to sell as a kit. the product is sold INSTALLED at that price, which many people seem to forget. Dont look at a body kit's cost, look at how much it will cost to be properly INSTALLED. the same applies to this headlight conversion, never look at how much something costs in parts.. look at how much it costs to have it properly INSTALLED.

so.. i basically dont sell it as a kit due to strict legalities with forward facing lighting and how installation must be properly done.

- mike / clearcorners.com
old_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 12:38 PM   #19
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_s13
cutting, wiring, aligning, fitting, all stuff that i refuse to sell as a kit. the product is sold INSTALLED at that price, which many people seem to forget. Dont look at a body kit's cost, look at how much it will cost to be properly INSTALLED. the same applies to this headlight conversion, never look at how much something costs in parts.. look at how much it costs to have it properly INSTALLED.

so.. i basically dont sell it as a kit due to strict legalities with forward facing lighting and how installation must be properly done.

Smart man. I am a HUGE fan of your company/business,I didn't mean to be dissing you or anything else? Sorry if it seemed like it.And I think its funny how many times you own people on this forum too....
Old 02-27-2004, 01:13 PM   #20
crioten
"buddy jesus"

crioten is making a name for him/her selfcrioten is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to crioten
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_s13

you suck mike

if i ever come out to cali, ill have to get you to do it for me...i really love the way they look...how long would it take if i had to rush you to get them done?
I'd rather take the bus with a bus-full of AIDS infected naked rape convicts than drive a VW.
crioten is offline   Reply With Quote