Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-08-2005, 07:21 AM   #31
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
i have all of you beat cuz im a short motherfucker...5'6"...i can have sex while drifting and have tons of room left over...muahahah
Old 11-08-2005, 04:38 PM   #32
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeyo07
open the sunroof, should give you some play
I always do but the way it is doesnt give you any room unless you tilt your head towards the center of the car
Old 11-08-2005, 04:57 PM   #33
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
YO. BOMEX180, I needs to get up with you on those LoWmaX GIAS Seats, I absolutely love the way they present themselves, but I need some proven performance on the street for kats being 6'/4" Looking into one of these seats, I plan on investing in one, they kindof remind me of the Porsche Buckets out of the GT3's. .. .When I sat in a TT Carrera this past week, It really just felt like sitting in a more lavishly attention tuned silvia cocpit. .. . those seats are so comfortable in the Carrera tho, esp; since they're reclinable, of which is my main focal point currently looking for a performance bucket, if you have the connections toward good pricing on the GIAS. .. .Get Back @ me ASAP. .. .1
Old 11-09-2005, 07:35 AM   #34
Codz93

Trader Rating: (0)
Codz93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm 6'5 I'm in the same boat here. My last car I had recaro srd's with wedge engineering recaro brackets, definately sat at least an inch or 2 lower. I don't know if I want the same set up for the 240 cause the srd fits a little small though. I need a wide seat that sits low.
Codz93 is offline   Reply With Quote