Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-05-2004, 02:35 AM   #1
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
friend got pulled over and......

well is it illegal to take car parts from a garbage pile. this pile is at private property but is accessible to public, IE: no gates or shit like that. I know that u can take curbside trash.
Old 07-05-2004, 02:54 AM   #2
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
and he got pulled over for taking trash?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 03:26 AM   #3
TurK
Zilvia Addict

TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to TurK
hahahahahha
TurK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 04:08 AM   #4
FastBack 240
Zilvia Addict

FastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymore
Naw man I was with him....this is how shit went down.

Was like 330 in the morn and I see a cop in the distance. So I tell my buddy to slow it down. So shade ball cop rolls at like 5mph and stop at a flashing yellow. So my friend hesitates, see's him turn around. My friend turns right at the light and keeps going. Fricken pig still following. So then we get into a neighborhood and fucker still tailing us. Get onto a main road and finally pulls us over. Tells the driver to get out of the car. Search's him and finds 2 screwdrivers. Wants to know what they are for of course. So he gives him the story cop immediatly pulls the bullshit flag. So he pulls individually all 4 or us out of the car and search's us mind you we still dont know why he pulled us over. Makes all of us give him a story of the nights events individually as well. Boils down to it we were going to a collision shop down the road cause in the garbage always good shit. So the cop writes down all our phone numbers and sends us on the way. Saying we might be hearing from him. Meanwhile its been an hour of bullshit talking with a cop and MJJ was given the broad cop guff. Asking if he could have a smoke while he was being watched while fucker was searching me. So end of story cop didnt find shit and thinks we are stealing things off of cars. (Not Mjj and myself. The dude we were with) Which he doesn't just god damn garbage. Why did he waste an hour of my life? I hopefully will never know. I hate PIGS...besides pig noses.

Sorry about the length.

Last edited by FastBack 240; 07-06-2004 at 03:27 AM..
FastBack 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 06:34 AM   #5
Grant
Premium Member

Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Grant Send a message via MSN to Grant
damn.. what about all those homeless people that the cop forgot to give tickets to? lol

Last edited by Grant; 07-05-2004 at 10:33 AM..
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 09:26 AM   #6
mjjstang
Post Whore!

mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
naw I could give a shit bout the driver, im worried bout if im gonna get in shit. but then I realized that they have to have EVIDENCE if we ended up going to court. not that we probably will but still. they cant have evidence, well besides security cameras maybe seeing me take tires. Arent I doing the shop a service taking their old tires. Doesnt that save money. But anyway I guess it would be considered stealing cuase it was on private property. FUCK.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:42 AM   #7
zdude
Leaky Injector

zdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zdude Send a message via MSN to zdude Send a message via Yahoo to zdude
ever find out why he pulled you over in the first place, cuz if he didnt tell you or he cant come up with a reason, all that shit he's gonna pile on you is worthless, almost like the seatbelt law, they cant pull you over for that and give you a ticket w/out having a different reason to pull you over in the first place
-sony deck w/ RF 12 inch sub and walmart amp
-2" eibach sportlines

pics up as soon as i can downsize them
zdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 10:02 AM   #8
Black240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Black240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
well, lets see....

it's 330 in the morning.. there is a car full of young kids.. driving around not fast or anything but Cops know when someone is trying to get a away from them... so he pulls you over..

I don't see why he can't... then he finds screw drivers on you guys...again... this is 330 in the morning.. so yea, it is a little weird that a car full of kids driving around with tools...

They probably had a few calls of someone stealing shit...

OH.. and if the stuff is on a private property, then it is considered stealing... even if it ihas no gates or anything...

Kind of me saying...... (lets say if you had a bench or something in front of your house) Oh, the area is accesable to everyone.... no gates or anything.. yea, I think I can take it..

it doesn't work like that...
Black240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 10:38 AM   #9
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
garbage is considered abandoned property though.
there was some famous supreme court case cuz some guy was pissed that the cops found incriminating evidence in his garbage. he claimed the cops needed a warrant to search his garbage but the court decided garbage is abandoned property and anyone can have it if they want.
so tresspassing only, not stealing.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 10:44 AM   #10
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
sometimes i wonder why on earth people wonder about such trivial things...
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 11:24 AM   #11
kcolyer27
BANNED

kcolyer27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats gay. SOmeone was picking through my trash i shoulda called the cops! Seriously though just becuase the cop was made fun of in highschool he feels like he has to pick on kids in highschool. Dick
kcolyer27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 01:47 PM   #12
FastBack 240
Zilvia Addict

FastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcolyer27
Thats gay. SOmeone was picking through my trash i shoulda called the cops! Seriously though just becuase the cop was made fun of in highschool he feels like he has to pick on kids in highschool. Dick

Im not in high school but I know what your getting at. F the Police.
Old 07-05-2004, 01:53 PM   #13
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
if someone wants my trash they can totally have it. i'm a bit of a packrat... if it still has purpose it'll prolly stick around
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 04:57 PM   #14
JtWo
Zilvia Addict

JtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JtWo
The fuck? LOL
Old 07-05-2004, 06:52 PM   #15
old_s13
BANNED

old_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why did he waste an hour of my life? I hopefully will never know. I hate PIGS...besides pig noses.

dont hate cops, just hate asshole cops. dont generalize or you'll lead a bitter life getting banged by police, they sense your anger bro..
old_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 07:27 PM   #16
mjjstang
Post Whore!

black 240: if you read I didnt have a screwdriver. Maybe the reason im all pissed is because all my fucking life ive tried to stay out of trouble and on top of that from day one I told this kid that its kind of shady to go take this shit and that some day it would catch up to him. And like my mom said it doesnt matter if you do nothing but if your with them then your just as guilty. and about the bench thing, I never knew benches at houses were garbage. But a bench at the curb is. And if it was at the curb It would be 100 percent legal for me to take it. but whatever im probably blowing this out of proportion.

Old s13, I dont think fastback really hates cops. but Birmingham cops do have little crazy bugs up their asses. (birminghams the city we were pulled over in) I mean this guy wouldnt tell us what he pulled him over for. Ive got a minor nearvous problem and so when I was talking to him I was shaking pretty bad, and im like man Im sorry im shaking I have a nearvous problem, and he goes no man I do the same thing when im lieing. fucking asshole. And basically just wanted to believe what he wanted to. I know cops have tactics but he could have been a little more open minded. Again whatever.
Old 07-05-2004, 07:51 PM   #17
FastBack 240
Zilvia Addict

Before this happend...I really didnt mind the police. They are just trying to do good for the community. Crooked cops....the fucks who try to say im lieing when im telling him the honest to god truth.
Old 07-05-2004, 07:58 PM   #18
mjjstang
Post Whore!

crooked cops........ hmm that reminds me of the time that We called cops on a tresspasser only to have cops come to our door and demand that I give up the girl. Said I was hiding a girl in my house. I said I wish. and then told the cop to get the fuck out of my house.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:30 PM   #19
Salty_X
Zilvia FREAK!

Salty_X is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjstang
im like man Im sorry im shaking I have a nearvous problem, and he goes no man I do the same thing when im lieing. fucking asshole.
Hahaha, that cop's a fucking douchebag.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:39 PM   #20
FastBack 240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty_X
Hahaha, that cop's a fucking douchebag.
Thats what im saying man. He was alright with me, but with my boys, especially MJJ, he was a total douche bag. MJJ was starting to get pissed off and nipped it in the ass before he dug himself a hole. The driver almost was taken away for "Obstructing an Officer" cause the crooked police officer thought he was lieing the whole time as well as the other 3 of us. Told me flat out to my face. YOUR LIEING. The cop tried to make us admit to shit we wern't even doing so he could look good and maybe get leutenant position. I really wanted to say something smart to him but then realized thats what he wants me to do and I am tired and wanted to go home.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:34 AM   #21
v8blakdak
Leaky Injector

v8blakdak is a well-known jackass
man that was a BULLSHIT nite. when i was on the hood of the first cruiser i was thinking of dashing into the drivers seat of the running cop car and putting the pedal to the metal in that WOPs BULLSHIT impala. sad that the chick officer drove a RWD crown vic and the bastard cop had a POS FWD chebby.