Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 06-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
WHITELINE Suspension - Sway Bars, End Links, Bushings, More Now @ Zerolift !

WHITELINE SUSPENSION

Whiteline Automotive Suspension - for optimum performance handling and car suspension.

Quote from Whiteline >

For those new to Whiteline, the brand graces a number performance suspension components that work hard to deliver real results and performance outcomes for vehicles and motorists the world over. Whiteline’s primary focus was initially delivering ‘bang for your buck’ handling gains from the simplicity of an anti sway bar. But over the years, the expertise, the knowledge, the reputation and the products have grown since progressed to include additional offerings such as the range of infamous anti lift/caster kits, roll centre adjuster kits, adjustable control arms, camber kits, strut and chassis bracing.

Whiteline products are developed up by qualified and willing group of dedicated enthusiasts who are trained in the company's products and philosophy's. The R & D department drives the company to constantly find new and innovative solutions to suspension and handling problems.
Using a range of sophisticated testing and data logging tools, we rely on regular testing to maximise the product benefits and ensure that they work as a complete package tuned to give you the best handling outcome. Whether it be conventional autocross, circuit, drags, drifting or road rally Whiteline has the products and practical experience to maximise the potential of your road/race car. And even if its only to sharpen the handling of your daily driver car, this race experience guarantees a quality, tested and tuned outcome using our products.

Please check out their Application Page for parts available for your ride.

Whiteline fortunately offers their part #'s on the application page.

Please let me know that when you are making an inquiry.

Or you can simply say I need a 32mm Sway Bar for the front of a 350Z.

As always if you have any questions please give me a
call at 513-874-2508

Thank you,
Robert
Email - [email protected]

Zerolift facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Zerolift

Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
White lines.....<3
Old 06-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
stricnynel0s
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
stricnynel0s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i was looking at site, kinda confusing what would you recomend for a 240sx s14 daily driven, doing occasional autocross or time attack. and shipped to 08861
stricnynel0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:25 AM   #4
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stricnynel0s View Post
i was looking at site, kinda confusing what would you recomend for a 240sx s14 daily driven, doing occasional autocross or time attack. and shipped to 08861
You've got PM.
Thanks,
Robert

Old 06-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #5
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Need Front and Rear Sway bars for a r32 gtr,
Do they come with bushings/ endlinks all around?

let me know,
-Chris
Old 06-28-2010, 10:47 AM   #6
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischeezer View Post
Need Front and Rear Sway bars for a r32 gtr,
Do they come with bushings/ endlinks all around?

let me know,
-Chris
Chris,
The R32 Bars do come with Bushings F & R.
I will be sending you a price and availability PM in a few.
Thanks,
Robert

Old 07-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #7
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

PM's replied.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Robert

Old 07-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Replied to PM's - Thanks,
Robert

Old 08-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Robert, I am in need of brand spanking new bushings all around my s13 and new subframe mounts. I might be misunderstanding but I think I can get solid rear subframe collars and that will help out alot..

Do your bushings squeak?
Pm me please
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:16 PM   #10
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
Robert, I am in need of brand spanking new bushings all around my s13 and new subframe mounts. I might be misunderstanding but I think I can get solid rear subframe collars and that will help out alot..

Do your bushings squeak?
Pm me please

You have got PM.
Thanks,
Robert