Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Origin Origin-lab

It doesn't matter WHICH business/ WHO you purchased from, this is for the actual product. You can include who you bought from, but the focus is still on the product.

Origin = A+++
WILL BUY FROM AGAIN

What- An s14 Roof wing (for a 1996)/ S14.5 +20mm conversion fenders
Purchased through- One Motion (Great service)
*Never really came in direct contact with Origin, but was assured spot on fitment.
Price- will keep it confidential BUT the fenders only cost me $100 more than another brand of fiberglass conversion fenders. IT is an AMAZING VALUE. These cost 1/3 of what it would to take to mate s13/s14 fenders and weld them with s15 fenders.

(More details on the other brand in another thread when I have finished modifying them)

Quality- FUCKING AMAZING (Yes, I am yelling at you) No modification needed whatsoever. You should understand that sometimes you will need to modify it a little bit because of how fickle fiberglass can be.
I can not vouch for every set of fenders or every roof wing, but the ones I received were perfect. There was some minor shipping damage which will be handled during the paint process.

*They have not yet been installed, just test fitted. This means they were just put on and not secured in any way shape or form. Please ignore the gap towards the very top of the fender (where it goes up next to the windshield), the fender was not staying angled correctly

Moderators please pm me if there are any issues

-------------------------------Can someone please edit the title to Origin/ Origin-lab or something similiar, I herped when I typed that.------

Enjoy your day
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
jjjawberg
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jjjawberg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you still have your fenders? pm me very interested how much shipped to 23112? u can call or text if its easier 804 239 0164 thanks

-John