Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Trinidrift3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Trinidrift3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
MR Performance

Noticed MR Performance had no review thread so i thought i'd make on. They are located in Westbury NY (Long Island). I found out about them from a member on zilvia when i was searching for a local to do an Apexi PFC tune. Contacted them about a dyno tune. They were very quick to respond and soon we had a time and date to do it.

Drove down there and was about 30 mins late due to some traffic crossing NYC. We had to wait awhile anyway and got around to doing the tune at about midnight due to another tune before me taking long.

While tuning my car we were having issues. They pulled the spark plugs and found the gap was off so they regapped them. also my boost controller was leaking air so they put a new one in.

Since then the car has had no problems. Tune has been great. never seen it lean out. Great Service. Great tune. Was pretty happy. Would gladly go back and always recommend others to them