Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-06-2008, 07:53 AM   #1201
ECBreakk11

Trader Rating: (0)
ECBreakk11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What's up guys my name is Edel and I'm originally from Oregon but now in Michigan (moved a yr ago). I've been drifting for about 2 1/2 yrs and I drive a 90 gold 240 hatch with suspension and drivetrain mods and running the stock SOHC ka...and finally ordering my s14 sr20 tomorrow! Anyway, I've been checking out this site for a while just never really posted until now so there, I'm officially here!
ECBreakk11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #1202
peelerboy

peelerboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings one and all! This is my first-ever post here. I'm on the hunt for a 240, preferably somewhere reasonably close to Michigan. I had a zenki a couple years back and would really like to get another. Although, I'd really like to have a kouki, my next choice would be an s13 coupe. Looks like a cool forum you guys got here.

Dale
peelerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:52 PM   #1203
tekniq

tekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tekniq
Smile

Hi, my name is Tri. I've been on zilvia for a couple months now and so far everything on here has been real helpful to me. Tho i havnt posted anything yet. I've had my '91 s13 coupe since early summer. She's my first car and i love her dearly .

Right now everything is still pretty much stock. My xenon lip and stance gr+ just came in earlier this week so im really excited about that. Im trying to be patient till i get my whole suspension set up to install it. Im thinking about coming thru to the treasure island bbq on saturday so i hope to see whoever is going then.

Next on my parts list goes something like...
- Tein Tension rods
- Tein inner/outer tie rods
- Energy subframe bushings
- S14 control arms
- RUCAS? (not sure)
- Rims and tires
I would greatly appreciate any extra advice to help me plan out my set up.
tekniq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #1204
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Hey guys, the name's Nico and ironically, I'm also a member on nicoclub. I drive an 89 240sx coupe with Tanabe Sustec Pro 7 coilovers, A'Pexi N1 3 inch exhaust, reflashed ECU, slightly advanced timing, relocated battery, OEM mustang intake routed to old battery spot, K&N cone filter, and some soon to be polished S13 SE alloys. Next on the list of what to do is to sell my Tanabe's for some extra cash and get a DOHC KA to build for N/A high compression, some sportlines for a nice little drop without the coilovers or some cheap megan coilovers to hold me off till I get Tanabes again, Sportmax 501's with 205/50/16 Falken FK 452, silvia front end conversion or S14 kouki conversion, silvia OEM sideskirts, and a nice white paintjob.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #1205
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
my name is Ken, and just picked up a '91 s13 coupe a few weeks ago and love it. i also have an orange ap1 s2k, reason for the name. bought it mainly for a daily but i have big plans once the KA blows, and i cant wait to get started
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #1206
cook22

cook22 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey boys im drew, ive got a 84 trans am, i have already spiffed up the sound system now looking at paint, idk about any under the hood now, im just a poor high school student
cook22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #1207
SIXSEVENONE
Leaky Injector

SIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enough
hey fellas the names jimmy! i've been on zilvia couple weeks..and i own a 92 240sx coupe and a 91 240sx hatchback
SIXSEVENONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 04:50 AM   #1208
verge513
Leaky Injector

verge513 is making a name for him/her selfverge513 is making a name for him/her self
hey im jeff...im 20 i bought a 95 240sx from a guy at work for 1800 running! (oh yea) i also have a 95 sonoma lowerd and the works.. i drove my 240 for about 6 months til the head gasket started pushing air into the cooling system.. so right now i have a nother ka24de and its almost complete after doing a complete over haul..i like the ka better than the sr but thats just me.. i like displacement
verge513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:56 AM   #1209
jr.

jr. is an unknown quantity at this point
hi guys. I'm JR. I bought my son a 91 coupe, witch is under construction.liked it so much I went and found me one also.
jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #1210
dm-ka

Trader Rating: (1)
dm-ka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hello everyone, my name is Demetriy. I've been into 240s for a while now. I own '97 S14 before that it was Zenki and Z32TT. I love S14s and have a killer suspension setup on mine. Unfortunately I have to get rid of my car and switch to S13, I have nothing against them but it would be my second choice. I know some of you feel differently about it and that's understandable; we all have our preferences. It just happens I like S14 a little better. I guess I'll be getting a hatch pretty soon.
dm-ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #1211
SlideWaysSilvia
Banned from the Marketplace

SlideWaysSilvia is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlideWaysSilvia is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlideWaysSilvia is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlideWaysSilvia is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlideWaysSilvia is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via Yahoo to SlideWaysSilvia
just starting out

name is Josh and i reciently joined this fine site to learn more about what i can and shouldnt do to my car, i have a 97 S14, just looking for some good advise, also im looking to find some good spot in Southern cali that i can meet up with some other people and go out drifting
so hit me up if you know of some good loctions
SlideWaysSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:43 PM   #1212
fUhNk-Uh-DeLiC

fUhNk-Uh-DeLiC is an unknown quantity at this point
watsup everyone. names Sonny. i hang out with alot of nissan heads and im an ex-honda head. the other night my car was stolen and im tired of hondas. So my buddies convince me to join the nissan fam. ive alwase liked nissans but never really imagine myself owning one.
fUhNk-Uh-DeLiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #1213
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
WHAT UP!! i am seriously the biggest loser in this forum.. haha..
i am a sarcastic son of a bitch. Pretty laid back. I hate forums that people just flame cause they dont understand what ya mean. I hate flame happy faggets. I am new to this forum. But not to forums. I built a 93fd3stouring. Converted it to RHD, and 99 jspec turbos on a mild bridgeport. Also i had a s2k i put the r200 diff conversion in and a gt35. i kinda get sick of projects.. (which is why i have 2 cars now) I respect most cars. If built properly and done right. i Dont get mad at really anything. (unless U take my money. U take my money.. I take UR life..) Dont really cause problems.. I get drunk alot though.

O shit.. my name is Casey. sac is a nickname.. I am 6'2" so i have to modify some cars to fit in comfortably. I love guns.. probably have more than most people on this forum.
i have a spaz 12 shotgun.
a mac10 mini 9mm
a ruger 270-deer rifle
a colt 1911 .45
a taurus pt908
a ruger 10-22
a sig p220r
a ak-47 w/folding stock
a DPMS m4 in 556
a walther ppk- gotta love the james bond guns..
a hk mp-5n
a glock 17
a glock 21
there is more. but ya.. you get the idea.
i have 2 cars. a 2007 ford mustang and a 95 240 se. both have the 5spd manual trans. the mustang will stay stock till i finish the 240.
i have Very big plans for the s14 chassis..
i will post my "build" thread on here soon..
sac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #1214
white92_s13
Leaky Injector

white92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nice
hi im bryce, i have a 92 s13.

yes i bought a some what pre built car, i got it from a freind who spent a lot of time and money into the car, though it still isnt close to done.

personaly i have added quite a few things already.

my 240 is a daily driver, no plans to go with an sr20, the ka24de is plenty for daily driving. i have an ae86 coupe as a drift car, although its still under going some construction. i did a 3rd motor swap into the car, and it needs some wiring cleaned up on the alternator side as to why it wont charge my battery, and i need to put my suspension on the car thats sitting in my living room.
white92_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:09 PM   #1215
japawhiteZlover

japawhiteZlover is an unknown quantity at this point
Hola. My name is Bryan. I own a '92 240SX and an '07 Z and just wanted to see what news is out there for S13s and Zs.
japawhiteZlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #1216
DudebuD

DudebuD is a well-known jackass
OI OI OI
My name is Alex, im 19 and just purchased my first 240sx recently. Its a 93 LE and i love it!
DudebuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:20 PM   #1217
oklahomaaltima

oklahomaaltima is an unknown quantity at this point
Names Chris, from Oklahoma (duh) drive a 2000 altima (double duh). Injen intake, soon to be vanquished mangaflow can, crappy 16" eagle aluminums. At the moment it's a beater, got hit last monday in the parking lot at college, now I need a new driver's side headlight, fender, and mirror. Also needs lifters replaced which is in the works. Thanks to S14Josh for recommending the site.
oklahomaaltima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:10 PM   #1218
240sxcoupe

240sxcoupe is on the path to ruin240sxcoupe is on the path to ruin240sxcoupe is on the path to ruin
hey every one, i am new to zilvia... i live down in stockton, ca...i am actually a noob to the 240sx...i just bought a 91' 240sx coupe about 2 weeks ago...i been working on fixing a blown head gasket since i got it and was almost done till something so tragic happened today... some how the intake camshaft snapped in half... well enough bout that... i still love the car... i been reading a lot of the post and what not on here and figured that this is a good place to learn some things about the 240sx...i was recommended to this site by the guy i bought my 240sx from...
240sxcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:50 AM   #1219
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
long time fc guy.

been reading zilvia forever for god knows why.

traded the fc for a s14 yesterday.

woo.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #1220
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Hey I usually just look around this site but, I decided to register finally. I currently have a 1991 240sx and a 280z. So I've got the best of both worlds. Hoping to get to know most of you.
1ZlowZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:48 AM   #1221
oOillusionOo

oOillusionOo is a well-known jackass
um my name is chris and im about to buy a 89 240sx with a silvia front end for 2500...awsome.....i currently own a 94 toyota celica and i cant wait to buy the 240sx
oOillusionOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #1222
Black Guy
Leaky Injector

Black Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choices
Hi im black guy, im new, i just picked up my first s13. I use to have 2 rx7s. Pics of the rx7s and new s13 on my mysacpe. www.myspace.com/chokolatecake videos on the page aswell of me drifting. Nice to meet you all
Black Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #1223
Black Guy
Leaky Injector

Black Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choicesBlack Guy has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetheslacker View Post
long time fc guy.

been reading zilvia forever for god knows why.

traded the fc for a s14 yesterday.

woo.
traded my fc for an s13 the other day, dont you miss it?
Black Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #1224
INO

INO is an unknown quantity at this point
Name's Ino.
From SoCal. Nissan Sentra = daily driver
I'm still saving up for 1996 + Kouki s14.
So right now I'd just like to get to know as much as possible as I can.
I'm at the bottom f noob status right now haha, I don't own anything yet.
I have many plans for my s14 when I do get it.
anyone in socal selling their s14s for cheap? (3000 to 6000)
INO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:47 PM   #1225
Feffman
Zilvia Junkie

Feffman is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all from sunny (for now) St. Louis!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #1226
roksta2s

roksta2s is on a distinguished road
Hey my name is Rob and I just picked up a white 97 240 after selling my WRX. Still working on de-ricing it.
roksta2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:18 PM   #1227
rhd180
Leaky Injector

rhd180 is an unknown quantity at this point
what up guys. just joined the forums. i own a 1991 Nissan 180sx. a couple mods are origin aggressive body kit, apexi cold air intake, adjustable coilovers, r*sr 3" exhaust system, sr20 motor of course. and a couple other little things.

by the way, where can i post pics of it
rhd180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #1228
Wes.

Wes. is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey all. I'm Wes. I'm 18 and looking to pick up an S14 as a project car before I get another car for college. In reality, I'll probably end up loving it so much that I won't want to get rid of it and end up with 2 cars. Oh well, I'm not complaining.
Wes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:56 AM   #1229
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
hey my name is andrew. im from canada. car is a s13 hatch.project car s13 coupe. i have ownd many of 240's. i like long walks on the beach... romantic movies...

oh its not this kinda site?

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #1230
EckSyleSX

EckSyleSX has made poor choicesEckSyleSX has made poor choicesEckSyleSX has made poor choicesEckSyleSX has made poor choicesEckSyleSX has made poor choicesEckSyleSX has made poor choicesEckSyleSX has made poor choices
I'm Danny from Orlando and i just bought my 89 Pignose 240sx a week ago for $800. For the price it was a steal all it needs is a clutch and some paint. Has power windows, locks and steering but its a single cam. Saving up for a S13 SR20 tho and will hopefully have it by summer.
EckSyleSX is offline   Reply With Quote