Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 05-01-2003, 06:45 PM   #1
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Post DD6 Party

So I was talking to another Zilvia member and we were thinking that it would be fun to make a weekend event out of DD6. Since there are not many events in NorCal we might as well make the most of it! We were thinking of either finding a house, or renting something (Townhouse, hotel....), where we could have a little after DD6 get together. I know this is kinda far off, July 5th, but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested so that way I could start looking into stuff...
Let me know what you think, and any ideas you have.
THANKS!
-Georgia-
Old 05-01-2003, 08:29 PM   #2
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha... DD6 afterparty... that sounds fun(ny)! I'd stop by, definitely! ... you might want to make sure there's space for ppl to sleep (not just you norcallers) though, in case some people can't make the drive home from it.

Sounds like fun! I'll be the first to admit that I'm not particularly into that "scene", but it's always nice to hang out with fellow drivers!
Old 05-01-2003, 10:07 PM   #3
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

It would definitly be at a place where people could bring sleeping bags and crash overnight (as long as people can handle the floor). I would hope that all you socal folk would come as well, it's not just a norcal party. Just think of it as a huge slumber party! Glad to see you would show up, the more cool people willing to come the better!
-Georgia-
Old 05-02-2003, 06:56 AM   #4
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Strider is an unknown quantity at this point
its 6am right now, been up all night so i can't think straight. Wut exactly is a DD6 party?? ::shrug::
Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 09:17 AM   #5
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
aight its on like donkey kong

hurry up and plan it s13chica! we leave it to you

my parents wont be moved yet or we'd crash there

anyways,, i'd be down. i'll bring the option vids! hahahahaha...
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 12:00 PM   #6
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

YEAH! I'm so excited that people are down for a little get together I'll start looking into the many different options that will be available. We might be able to have it at my house if people are willing to drive an hour to Santa Cruz after DD6.
-Georgia-
Old 05-02-2003, 01:07 PM   #7
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
what's that you say?

PARTY AT GEORGIA'S!?

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!
Old 05-02-2003, 05:59 PM   #8
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
Thumbs up

Sweet, you should of told me you were going to make a post about it!

w00t! I am down! Drunken Toga party!!!

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 06:20 PM   #9
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

yup yup,
I decided that a post was the best way to find out who was interested, and brainstorm ideas for the party! Drunken Toga party does sound like fun...hehe...we are going to get into trouble I want other suggestions, so throw them out there people!
-Georgia-
Old 05-03-2003, 05:38 AM   #10
pruto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
pruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn... this sucks, now i really want to go to DD6 =/

Hmm, choices...:

1) go to Catalina with a bunch of drunk bandies for free or...

2) go up north, drift for a day, and have fun with some car nuts...

my summer schedule sucks, every odd weekend has a conflict of schedule followed by nothing to do on the even ones. *sigh*
Old 05-04-2003, 04:18 AM   #11
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
I'd show but i'm gonna be in Alaska. Guess i'll have to show all the eskimos up ther what drifting is! I'm stoked, I just sent in my registration sheet and $100 in for DD5! Yay!

-Scott
(Juan Garamonde)
Old 05-04-2003, 03:50 PM   #12
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha... or if you can't find a location, we can all just crash at Aarons! We'll give his parents a pleasant surprise.
Hopefully the drive up won't clash with my summer school (blech) schedule. What's the date for this thing, again? June XX? or July?
Old 05-04-2003, 03:58 PM   #13
pruto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
pruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
its supposed to be July 4th weekend. so no school for you

club4ag have their entire summer schedule up on their website.

May 24 - DD5

June 14~15- OPTION Ikaten USA 2 - Irwindale Speedway, Irwindale, CA

July 5 - Drift Day 6 by the Bay - 3COM Candlestick Park, San Francisco, CA

July 26 - Drift Day 7 - California Speedway, Fontana, California

August 30~31 Video Option "D1 Grand Prix USA" - Irwindale Speedway, Irwindale, CA
Old 05-05-2003, 04:24 AM   #14
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
my new car will most likely be ready by then, so im down for some toga fun, just bring some extra lady-friends of yours hahaha. and possibly some smelly ones for Koto if he wants to go too.

so yeah, i am gonna try my hardest to have my new car ready and have enough money left over to participate in DD6, should be loads of fun either way.
Old 05-05-2003, 10:47 AM   #15
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

HAHAHA...ok...for all you boys out there I will try to get my cute girlfirends to come toga with us. I'm really stoked that people are interested in getting together, it's going to be a blast!
-Georgia-
Old 05-05-2003, 11:03 PM   #16
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
toga party? im so down for that. i dont even kno many of you, so it be a nice time to say hi to everyone. i only went to one meet so far. and more to come i'll try my best to be there. but drifting, beer, girls and 240sx wow all the things i like
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 01:57 AM   #17
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

The idea of the party is to get to know more people in the community...all will be welcome (without drama..PLEASE!) So I hope that everyone will feel comfortable enough to show up, even if you don't know me.
-Georgia-
Old 05-09-2003, 03:40 AM   #18
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
sounds good, I could probobly make it
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 08:38 AM   #19
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Drifting is ghey, why wouldn't you just buy a civic and do tray slides? Its way more fun and controllable. Plus APC makes more stuff for hondas then Nissans.
Old 05-09-2003, 11:24 AM   #20
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

HAHAHAHAHA,
Shut up scott....
Old 05-09-2003, 01:49 PM   #21
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
the man has a point, you know...
Old 05-10-2003, 09:30 PM   #22
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
dayum, paurty fo shizzl3? i'm down to strike thru! so where's it gonna be at? definitely need some femalez in the house, fo sho!
Old 05-11-2003, 02:48 AM   #23
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
What's toga?
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 03:05 AM   #24
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

go watch "Animal House"
Old 05-12-2003, 04:42 PM   #25
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
hey G...you are gonna have to recruit some girls for this little shindig..cause simply based on the ratio of Male:Female drifters this will turn into one heck of a sausage fest (fine for you , but what about for all these boys??)...and toga parties with just guys is nothin more then a frat boy circle jerk on a slice of pizza...werd!

holla!!!!
Old 05-12-2003, 04:47 PM   #26
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Afterparty? Ill be tired *** hell. I know msot of the time I head out to any drift events at the end of the day Im tired *** hell Kicking my clutch. lol.

BTW: Girls cant drift fast cars

*hides*
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 09:39 PM   #27
kurissuS13
Zilvia Junkie

kurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to kurissuS13
question for u NorCal'ers, how far is 3Com Park and the DD6 afterparty from Hayward? i'm trying to decide if i wanna attend these events. the only relatives i can sleep over with live in Hayward and i have no clue as to how far or close it is from all the festivities.

--SUGAR & PATIS 4 LIFE--
kurissuS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 10:01 PM   #28
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
hey G...you are gonna have to recruit some girls for this little shindig..cause simply based on the ratio of Male:Female drifters this will turn into one heck of a sausage fest (fine for you , but what about for all these boys??)...and toga parties with just guys is nothin more then a frat boy circle jerk on a slice of pizza...werd! I love pizza!

holla!!!!
HaHaHa..... WERD!
Old 05-13-2003, 01:06 AM   #29
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

I do promise to get some women for all you guys out there. I do realize that the male/female ratio in the car world is a little off. I can't promise that any of them will be interested in hearing what type of car you have...or anything else car related...but they'll be cute, and in the end isn't that what matters.

Kurissus13: I'm not sure exactly where the party is going to be held, but for now it looks like it is going to be at my house, which is located in santa cruz. About an hour fifteen from dd6. Hayward is much closer to SF, but I promise the party will be worth the drive!

RBS14: You're going to be in ALASKA!!!!! And you have a girlfriend...so no input is allowed about needing more girls for the party.

I want people to give me more ideas for the party...come on people...brainstorm...this one needs to go down in the Zilvia history books.

-Georgia-
Old 05-13-2003, 01:43 PM   #30
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
This is kinda my plan;

Show up
Start Drinking
Hang out (while drinking)
More drinking (while hanging out)
Possibly eat some food (while drinking)
Drink some more to wash down food
Stop drinking
Pass out someplace on the floor.

That also might include going to the hospital to get my stomach pumped, but I have not decided yet.

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote