Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 05-06-2003, 10:02 PM   #31
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Quote:
Originally posted by StickyIcky

SF/DC: Nations or In n Out
Vallejo: Starbucks or something i guess
East Bay: i dont really know of wuts all out there. Krispy Kreme by I-80?
Don't foget about the south bay! I have to come over the hill from Santa Cruz, so the east bay is a little far.
-Georgia-
Old 05-07-2003, 12:01 AM   #32
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i got a cool suggestion. how bout ...
sf/dc .. in n out near the dmv..
sj/south bay... in n out on capital n tully
eastbay...in n out in richmond

hehe i kno those places n it located on the in n out website with map
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 12:36 AM   #33
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
i like the idea to have more frequent meets, but not all at the same place of course. Let's move around. First mention was DC so start there, move north/northeast to like Vallejo or sumthin, and maybe even hit Sac if people are down. Then go down to my town Tracy (stockton's not good, hehe) I'll organize too! Then move to Dublin/Pleasanton, East Bay, South Bay, and back around, moving to other places. How's that sound? Maybe start with a list of Cities people wanna recommend? Then draw a map of how it's gonna happen. Sound good?
Old 05-07-2003, 12:49 AM   #34
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
How many norcal guys live in the north bay (near me) like Marin, San Rafael, Novato, Santa Rosa, Napa, and up through Sac, Davis, etc? If its just me I guess we dont need a northbay location

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 01:12 AM   #35
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i think the eastbay location should be in the hayward/union city/fremont area so it's closer to southbay.
there is in-n-out AND krispy kreme at union landing in union city
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 09:08 AM   #36
2FortyessX
Leaky Injector

2FortyessX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 2FortyessX
whoa wait a sec i think were getting a little spread out. we dont need anything in sac, bay area is too far away. and we dont need anything in crazy south bay like tracy because there are so few members out there. i think we should keep it a little closer like a union city/milpitas meet, a san jose meet, sf/dc and maybe something north...
2FortyessX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 09:41 AM   #37
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

I know we dont need one in sac, Im asking how many members are from that area and south to SF so we can determine if we need a northbay location. Not everyone lives in the southbay
Old 05-07-2003, 11:06 AM   #38
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
man you guys are no fun! you're right tho, hehe. we'd probably get run over by Honduhs if held in Tracy. There's only 2 of us here, both MC S14. and Tracy is about 15mi east of Livermore, not in South Bay. And SJ to Tracy is like 30min (for me anyway ) I deifinitely need to move out back to the bay area.
Old 05-07-2003, 04:02 PM   #39
StickyIcky

StickyIcky is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to StickyIcky
Quote:
Originally posted by 2FortyessX
whoa wait a sec i think were getting a little spread out. we dont need anything in sac, bay area is too far away. and we dont need anything in crazy south bay like tracy because there are so few members out there. i think we should keep it a little closer like a union city/milpitas meet, a san jose meet, sf/dc and maybe something north...
Yeah, that was kinda my whole idea. Except north of milpitas and them. The farthest south i wanna go is something like redwood city. the farthest north i wanna go is like vallejo or fairfield. I forgot about san jo and them on purpose, cuz my purpose is to get more meets 'round here since most other meets are ALWAYS down there ANYWAYS. U know? just adding SF and the vicinity to the already frequent san jo happenings.

Another idea for Redwood City: Malibu! (Boomers) ten buck tuesday!
Old 05-07-2003, 09:23 PM   #40
UberCaff
Leaky Injector

UberCaff is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to UberCaff
I am down for anything in the San Jose area, In and Out Tully would be fine with me.
UberCaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:43 PM   #41
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

LagunaSecaBluePS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LagunaSecaBluePS13
yeah i dont mind san jo meets. but thats where the meets are all the time. U feel me everyone always says In n Out Capitol n Tully. Union Landing is cool but isnt there a police station right there not that i really care. n Nations in DC is pretty cool. In n Out can get pretty packed u know. N i dont think a Northbay is necessary.

I like the Malibu idea though. sounds cool. those little go karts r hella cool. We could compete for the best lap time or somethin haha. mines hella crappy i think my best was like 57 seconds or somethin. i think my fren got a 54 or somethin haha beat the people that worked there's record hahahaha.

-Serge
Old 05-07-2003, 10:49 PM   #42
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
there's a police station about 3 miles away from union landing, but why would that matter? we're not gonna do anything illegal are we??
Old 05-07-2003, 10:49 PM   #43
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally posted by LagunaSecaBluePS13
yeah i dont mind san jo meets. but thats where the meets are all the time. N i dont think a Northbay is necessary.
Ok I guess us northbay guys will just have our own meets , but I think DCKK should still be a location since I'm certainly not going to drive 1hr+ every 2 weeks. Throw me a bone here...there are plenty of people who are near Daily City so this shouldnt be a problem...
Old 05-07-2003, 11:59 PM   #44
StickyIcky

Quote:
Originally posted by LagunaSecaBluePS13
i dont think a Northbay is necessary.
HAHA! What? hehe, anyway, yeah, wut NZO said. and we'll try to centralize it around the Big SF or DC. But we gotta get some 707 up in herr. At least a norbay branch per se. U kno we got some folkers in the 707!
OK, everyone seems to like DC KK & In n Out, so we'll get it goin for there for now. Startiiiiiing...NOW!
OK, GO! Wut u waiting for?
J/k. Ima actually be pretty busy this and next week cuz my girls "senior dinner" (they dont really get a prom) and her graduation, not to mention my finals, etc. So we'll start it out in a couple weeks.

Check this thread often!! Make sure u get email notices for new posts and stuff...
Old 05-08-2003, 01:24 AM   #45
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

Yea I think most ppl have finals around now. I just gotta get insurance on my car and it'll be all ready to drive! WhooHaa!
Old 05-08-2003, 06:42 PM   #46
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

My bad yall. i didnt mean Northbay wasnt necessary in a bad way. I jus think were getting a little ahead of ourselves by creating this huge web of locations n meetups wut not. I understand Malibu might be far for 707 peeps. I got much love for 707 peeps though im famous on the 707imports.com forums. haha under generals, team hokori pledges, n im the topic of conv.
oh well ima get em back. off topic sorry.

I really dont like DC KK n In n Out I mean foods good but sometimes parking can be an issue especially if a whole bunch of 240s decided to come out. I think Nations would be the tightest easiest spot. Nations got pretty good food. N there is an abundance of parking enough to accomodate a whole bunch of 240s. But if yall want it at KK then thats cool In n Out is hella good too.

-Serge B.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:10 PM   #47
UberCaff
Leaky Injector

UberCaff is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to UberCaff
I wouldnt mind driving to Malibu for a meet and some Go kart racing.
UberCaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 12:02 AM   #48
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

screw karts, drive our 240s on the kart track
haha j/k
go karts could be cool if they're the good kind
Old 05-09-2003, 02:18 AM   #49
StickyIcky

At this point let me just point out again that of course i dont expect EVERYONE to come out to EVERY meet at EVERY CITY. Since the fact that its bi-weekly (everyother week), and also the regular location cycle, its basically whoever can make it to whichever meet whenever. Thats why its bi-weekly, so you have that many more chances to meet up. Although i do encourage you show up as much as you can...make this thing bigger every month. Is that a good concept? Aight cool? Lezz do dis!
Old 05-09-2003, 01:32 PM   #50
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
yea ill be down for this..dunno about any SF meets..i hate driving around there..DEF for any SJ meets
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 01:19 AM   #51
A51_RPS13
Leaky Injector

A51_RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there as long as I still have my 240.....Although it might be sold tomorrow

NSB Project
A51_RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 09:50 PM   #52
drifting240sx
Zilvia Junkie

drifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to drifting240sx
ill be there when i get back from phoenix. that would be sometime in july. im from salinas so yea i would be able to go to the san jo meets. it would be cool to chill wid the nor cal crew agian

Cole
Old 05-11-2003, 03:11 AM   #53
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Bi-weekly, eh? There's a new Q-Cup in Fremont, next to Albertsons and Longs Drugs in that Warm Springs plaza. Maybe over there? (Q-Cup is like Tapioca Express but with a bigger menu, and funky interior.) That area is right next to 880 and 680.

Well that's my suggestion, cuz it's near my home. ^_^ But seriously, to have a meet, all you have to do is agree to a place and time with a couple people. Having three people, including yourself, agree to a place is good enough. Then just post the time and location and hope that people show up. If nobody shows up, you still have at least two people to hang out with. :P
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 11:46 AM   #54
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

that's right! i went to a four person meet once. it was actually pretty cool. easier to get to know people. at that meet i met the other 3 guys for the first time, but now i'm pretty good friends with em.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:27 PM   #55
someguy_240
Zilvia Member

someguy_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to someguy_240
yeah sounds great! I havent been to one yet because of time/place.. blah blah blah not jus working out and not knowing where to meet up. But if its consistent and more than 1 a month i can definetely finally make it to a 240 meet! YEAH! anyways definetely excited about it! pick some where hopefully still in the SJ,SC,CUP,FRE,SUN area!

Daniel
someguy_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 10:28 PM   #56
A51_RPS13
Leaky Injector

My 240 is now gone .... Guess I can't meet up with you guys anymore

NSB Project
Old 05-12-2003, 12:06 AM   #57
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
Sure you can. You still got the spirit within you right? how ome you sold the s13? whats your next car?
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 12:24 AM   #58
A51_RPS13
Leaky Injector

Eh.....want something a little more "higher end". Looking for a E36 or C36 AMG. Still have a lot of love for the 240's, but time for me to move on

NSB Project
Old 05-12-2003, 06:52 PM   #59
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

So sad ben . i was the last to see ur car drive away as i looked out the window of my shop. Oh well dood that was a clean M3 u looked at. I dont think u will like a C36 AMG i mean theyre cool n all but automatic tranny ull get bored of fast.

So wuts up with this biweekly meet. who wants to set it all up. I think easiest way would be to start out in DC. cuz its kind of central for Northbay, East Bay, Peninsula, and South to meet up. Do u guys want a day meet or night meet?

-Serge
Old 05-12-2003, 09:02 PM   #60
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

Day so I can see stuff Night meets are ok if theres a purpose (going for a drive or something) but if its just to meet and say hi and look at cars then I think it should be during the day.

Last edited by NZO; 05-12-2003 at 09:05 PM..