Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 11:06 PM   #31
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
sounds good so far
Old 11-23-2005, 03:05 PM   #32
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
sounds like it'll be fun, hope i dont have to work....
Old 11-23-2005, 04:16 PM   #33
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
interesting..... i might help out, but i will offically be part os the Northwest crew come May 1st, No more San Diego for me.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:27 PM   #34
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Suggestions are coming along nicely, even though I try to IM Jon, he never responds! Haha
Old 11-23-2005, 05:42 PM   #35
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
haha thats cuz im never at my comp or i just want to avoid u :P
Old 11-24-2005, 02:12 AM   #36
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
I'll head up the Idaho committee... I'll be back in so cal pretty soon. So I wanna go, but I can't guarantee I'll still have a 240 by then.

if you cant get a 3 day weekend, with 6 months-ish advance notice. you should quit your job.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:22 PM   #37
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
haha...sounds koo...hope this doesnt turn out to be like the east coast 240sx Convention a couple years back when Russ wanted to kill every 240sx owner that flaked in the last minute. Either way im down but then were all down for the idea, just depends on how much many we have when this thing actually comes around. We already know ART's BROKE!!! Yah Art...remember ur spill to me at Tapex???

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 09:11 AM   #38
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
so yea i need some more ppl to help out in the committee. 2 more from each division and you must be willing to work and help out. remember u technically get paid to do this (free admission; free food, free place to stay for norcalians, free TRACK EVENT, free gifts, and everything else is free that requires everyone else to pay)
Old 11-29-2005, 12:36 PM   #39
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Can't wait for the free stuff. Haha
Old 11-29-2005, 01:08 PM   #40
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

heh maybe we should get hella tein dolls and stuff maybe we can get them cheap if we mass order them
Old 11-29-2005, 02:05 PM   #41
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
who's gonna front the funds for those?
Old 11-29-2005, 07:45 PM   #42
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

well ppl do have to pay for this convention. im not goin to pay 5g+ for everyones track time and food and stuff
Old 11-29-2005, 08:05 PM   #43
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Yah I know that, but the dolls? I'm down to pay for track time. And food. And stuff. LOL.. but you'd have to start a group buy or something to pay for the tein dolls.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:49 PM   #44
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
I'm pretty sure that if/when we talk to shops and distributors, they'll be able to cut us a deal with free shit. oh fuck that's my job isn't it
Old 11-29-2005, 09:55 PM   #45
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

LOL... way to go
Old 11-30-2005, 05:05 AM   #46
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

thanks david for offering!
Old 12-09-2005, 01:53 AM   #47
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Any updates?
Old 12-09-2005, 02:18 AM   #48
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

I think finals are boning us all right now.....
Old 12-09-2005, 09:28 PM   #49
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

sorry for no info about this. heh finals completely raped me so i didnt have time to do some research about this but ill get back to this asap
Old 12-22-2005, 07:43 AM   #50
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

okie dokie time for an update. so far i have filled up all the division slots. For those who have committed themselves to help this meet work out, u shall be rewarded with free entrance fees to this event. This is the finalized list:

norcal division:
jon wayne (me)
arturo (kazuo)
jessie (i8fwd)
alex (err forget his sn ahahah)

socal division:
david (echo)
romeo (akademik)

So far jessie and alex are tryin to talk to their connections about coming out to socal to set up a booth and stuff. Right now david is talkin with shops and checking out good places to stay and a place to hold a meet. havent talked to art or romeo about much yet so ill get to them about it. I will be down in socal for the next week or so to do some visiting. this will be a good chance to do some look outs and searching. We still have lots of time but so far i feel this will work out
Old 12-22-2005, 10:54 AM   #51
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

^
Forgot about Jason (downshift180).

I really hope I'll have another s13 by the time of the meet...
Old 12-22-2005, 11:00 AM   #52
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^ nah i told him im gunnah help you out
Old 01-14-2006, 11:47 PM   #53
frankist
Zilvia Junkie

frankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura about
sounds like fun.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:19 PM   #54
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
i'm down to help john...btw, you suck. thanks again for the corner lights, got my car runnign today!!!
Old 01-18-2006, 09:56 AM   #55
jdms14_silvia
Leaky Injector

jdms14_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
This Sounds Cool Although You Are Making It A West Coast Regional Event And Its All The Way Down In Southern Cali?? I Live In Washington And It Would Be One Thing To Drive To Northern Cali Or Oregon Or Something But Southern Cali Isnt A Mid Point For The West Coast Or Anything.. Just My Two Cents.. Otherwise It Sounds Like A Cool Idea
Old 01-18-2006, 11:46 AM   #56
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

^

True, but So Cal has most of the "scene" and has alot of the available tracks and everything else.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:53 PM   #57
MightyMouse

MightyMouse is an unknown quantity at this point
To the Organizers of this Whole SHa-Bang

Would one of the Main Organizers please contact me on MSN at [email protected] if you have MSN, otherwise throw me an email at [email protected].

I would love to assist in anything that I can do , even though I would be driving the LONGEST distance from Canada. Once finalized I will head up the Northwest Division Convoy from Canada to SoCal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdms14_silvia
This Sounds Cool Although You Are Making It A West Coast Regional Event And Its All The Way Down In Southern Cali?? I Live In Washington And It Would Be One Thing To Drive To Northern Cali Or Oregon Or Something But Southern Cali Isnt A Mid Point For The West Coast Or Anything.. Just My Two Cents.. Otherwise It Sounds Like A Cool Idea
Yo... Art? don't worry man, I'll roll down with you.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:31 PM   #58
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

jdms14_silvia: I understand that socal isnt the mid-point of the west coast BUT considering the fact that the race track is in buttonwillow (between socal and norcal), most of the 240sx population in cali are residing in socal, more attractions and available resources are located in socal, and norcal is boring for me :P It may be a long drive but if this goes through as planned, this will be one hell of an event

MightyMouse: Ill shoot u an email and PM when i get back to my comp.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:47 PM   #59
MightyMouse

MightyMouse is an unknown quantity at this point
have there been any updates?

how is the ball rolling on this..
Old 02-13-2006, 06:34 AM   #60
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

nothing new yet. gotta wait for a while cuz ive been busy with school and car and money and taxes. but anyways imma go down for the spaco sale and spring break so ill be able to meet up with romeo and some others and talk about it and find some good spots to set this up. i hope some ppl of the committee have been talkin to shops about settin up booths