Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 10-22-2004, 07:49 PM   #1
SilvviaS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SilvviaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 15" X 7" (+17) Work Ewing III modular wheels + tires

I'm finally putting my beloved wheels up for sale.

I am selling them as a complete wheelset, that is, wheels and tires.

The wheels are authentic "JDM" 15" x 7" Work Ewing III three-piece modular wheels, 5-spoke with a nice, fat, mirror-polished lip. They are 4-lug (4 x 114.3) and have a very nice offset at +17 mm. The wheels are in excellent condition and look awesome, even on my S14 which has substantially larger wheel wells than S13's. No curb rash, no unsightly blemishes, etc. These wheels are in the best condition out of any used set of 3-piece JDM wheels I've seen to date...

Tires:
Rears are Dunlop SP Sport 8000's, 225/50/ZR15. They are classified as "ultra-high performance summer tires," and for good reason. Treadware is 200, Traction rating is AA, temperature rating is A, meaning they grip and stick extremely well. They are very good in the rain as well...I can't break them loose in my S14 KA-T at 9 psi under full throttle in second gear, which is extremely impressive.

Fronts are Yokohoma AVS ES100'S, 205/55/R15. They are also classified as "ultra-high performance summer tires." Treadware is 280, traction is AA, temperature rating is A. They have an awesome tread design and stick very well in the wet and dry. The tires do not make any weird squealing sounds that some high performance tires are infamous for, at least under 130 mph.

The tires have been used for about 1000 miles of easy driving (they are about 10 months old), and have not seen any winter driving, drifting, autocrossing, racing, burnouts, etc. I don't abuse my car, and I don't abuse my tires. As you can imagine, they have a long life ahead of them. I am VERY impressed with the tires' grip, traction, water-treading abilities, etc...they are very nice tires.

Anyway, I paid $800 for just the rims less than a year ago, $400 for tires, and $50 to have them mounted/balanced, for a total of $1250.

I am asking $950 + shipping which I feel is a fair price given their excellent condition and extreme rarity.

I will ship them anywhere in the U.S., but the wheelset is located in north-central Connecticut if anyone on the east-coast wants to pick them up. I'm posting these wheels up on the 240 forums but will not hesitate to put them on ebay if I have a lot of low-ballers or people who aren't serious about purchase...because I know they'll fetch what I'm asking for on ebay...I routinely see JDM RIMS in comparatively poor condition going for around $700...

Anyway, here are some pics.

For more pictures go here:

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ka...bodyshots.html

E-mail me at:

[email protected]
or call me: 860-550-2746 (cell phone...it's usually on, but if not leave a message).

Thanks!

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ka24det/index.html

Last edited by SilvviaS14; 10-22-2004 at 08:16 PM..
SilvviaS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2004, 12:52 PM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
WOW. Asome wheels. I hope they go to a good hope.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:04 PM   #3
SilvviaS14
Leaky Injector

Here's some pics of the wheels on the car...The price is $950 or best offer guys...they're in extremely nice condition so keep that in mind.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:42 PM   #4
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
Interested in any trades? Im located in mass, so I can pickup.
TokyoNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 10:05 AM   #5
SilvviaS14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikespeed
Interested in any trades? Im located in mass, so I can pickup.
The only thing I'd be interested in for a trade would be 16" x 8" wheels with low offset and tires...which I'm currently having custom made for me..

So no, there's nothing I currently need...

Thanks though
Marc

Old 10-29-2004, 01:24 PM   #6
SilvviaS14
Leaky Injector

Price has been lowered to $900 + shipping. This is FIRM.

I can't believe no one has jumped on this yet...they're in so much better condition than any other used JDM wheels for sale, pretty much anywhere, and are extremely rare. That, and they have awesome tires that are essentially new....

[email protected]

I'll give them one week and then they go on ebay...

BTW, I just saw a set of gramlight 57 pro's go for $1000 w/o tires...

Old 12-09-2004, 09:38 AM   #7
SilvviaS14
Leaky Injector

Wheels are on ebay now, for the second time...buy it now price is $925, but to anyone on the forums, the price is $900 + shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7939688025

Someone PLEEEAASE buy these...otherwise I will have ZERO dollars to buy my family/friends Christmas presents, and I could very well starve as well.